SilverShadow

I751 waiver interview scheduled

17 posts in this topic

hi every one im new here one of my friend told me about the site so im in some topic as so many peaple allow me to say some thing about my case . im married to us citizen for about 4 years now and my gc expired about 1.5 years cause she was out of the country and when she came back we couldnt get alone together didnt knew what happend with her so now we filling for diviorce and i dont knew from where i start

please any ideas that would be verry apprecaited thx you

Filed: Timeline

sorry I write as I speak. What I meant was that you said that you have a mortgage so I assumed you mean a "joint mortgage". With divorce, financial responsabilities like credit cards, mortgage, etc that are JOINT do not end...so it's good that you settle that part pretty straight up. Is nothing to do with immigration but since you are through divorce, people forget that you can get in a financial mess if you don't get that straight up.

Safwan,

You are accepting your divorce? what you meant by that?...you mean will be final? If your divorce is final before the January deadline you don't need to wait until it...you can file once you get your divorce decree regardless if it's before January.

by the way in divorce remember that your financial responsbilities (since you have a joint mortgage and auto loan most probably) do not end...be sure to talk with a divorce lawyer and/or your financial advisor about it if you needed it.

SilverShadow,

Hey keep us posted...in two months and see if you got your approval in the mail...don't know WHY has to be December??? jeezz. Well I am confident that everything should be straight up with you.

Good luck!!!!

Hi Cherr 1980 , thanks for ur replay to me i appericiate it , yes hopefully i will get my divorce over by the end of October , i dont understand what u meant by Financial responsibilities ? and i have to talk with divorce lawyer or my financial advisor i dont understand that ? can u explain to me please about that situation thanks .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.