7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I have been calling and calling Civil Surgeons and NO ONE has heard of just having to have the vaccinations section filled out on the I693 form. They all keep telling me my husband will also need a physical and quote me high prices. Does anyone know of a Civil Surgeon in the Dallas area that is familiar with the AOS from a K-1 visa?? I have everything ready to go to send in our visa AOS packet. This is just so frustrating to be ready to go and every doctor's office I call thinks I'm crazy when I say my husband doesn't need a physical. :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok, I've been trying to post this 3 times and VJ won't let me. Here goes nothing...

Try contacting Dr. Arnold from Austin which is what many people here on VJ have done. Here's the info:

Dr. L E Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Phone: (512) 444-3131

Call them and ask them what you need to send them since you already had the medical done for the K1 visa and send it with the $20 fee. You don't have to live in Austin to have this done.

Here's a link for a thread related to this: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...l=austin+doctor

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have been calling and calling Civil Surgeons and NO ONE has heard of just having to have the vaccinations section filled out on the I693 form. They all keep telling me my husband will also need a physical and quote me high prices. Does anyone know of a Civil Surgeon in the Dallas area that is familiar with the AOS from a K-1 visa?? I have everything ready to go to send in our visa AOS packet. This is just so frustrating to be ready to go and every doctor's office I call thinks I'm crazy when I say my husband doesn't need a physical. :angry:

Do as they say..Dr. Arnold is fabulous..They did ours..we sent AOS a few weeks ago..so far no RFE's..

Hesham&Tanya

I agree.. we are lucky enough to live right next to Austin and went in and got it done that day. They are wonderful.

We are on the same boat.

Had been calling all day for any Civil Surgeon here in our area and even went personally to one General Clinic with a houseful of Civil Surgeons but no luck. Most of them charge from $125+++

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do as they say..Dr. Arnold is fabulous..They did ours..we sent AOS a few weeks ago..so far no RFE's..

would like to second that fabulous, got mine within a week, please do not open when received i sent mine in just the way it came, no problem at all.

04/23/07: petition sent to TSC

05/01/07: petition received at CSC

05/01/07: NOA1 Date.....no hard copy

08/06/07: Fiance called USCIS for info aboout NOA1 hard copy

08/07/07: Touch

08/08/07: Touch

08/09/07: Touch

08/10/07: Touch

08/11/07: NOA1 hard copy

08/21/07: Touch due to phone call was told that our case has been assigned

08/27/07: Touch

08/28/07: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Received e-mail that our case has been approved on the 27th)

09/18/07: Petition left CSC

09/24/07: NVC received Petition

09/26/07: Petition left NVC

10/02/07: Kingston Embassy received Petition

10/04/07: sent off DS-230 part 1 (sent via courier service)

10/09/07: Packet 3 received

10/09/07: Drop off DS-230 part 1 (in person)

12/03/07: Medical

12/18/07: INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!

01/04/08: VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!

01/11/08: Arrived in the USA

03/23/08: WEDDING DATE

09/19/08: AOS approved

09/25/08: GC in hand

usaCa.gif

jamaicaCxa.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

Thanks for the info. I called Dr. Arnold's office today and they were so helpful and NICE!! I also found another clinic in Arlington, TX that sounds like they know what they're doing. They said the doctor would transcribe the vaccine record for 20 dollars also! So, I'm feeling better now. Thanks a lot for all of the help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.