41 posts in this topic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tom cruise will be our god

i'd kill myself first.

pm me sister stina,,i can help you out of your delusions.....john travolta

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

I'm sure in the near future we'll see more religions pop-up, and eventually the canon that decides what goes into bibles will revise it again to make the old BS more contemporary, picking and choosing which texts/books go into a newer revision, changing the words to make them seem less outlandish.

As much as religion likes to pride itself upon archaic beliefs, they always seem to find a way to modernize what should have died long ago along with the other myriads of religions and messiahs.

Funny guys doing funny things: :lol:

Edited by SRVT

I'm sure in the near future we'll see more religions pop-up, and eventually the canon that decides what goes into bibles will revise it again to make the old BS more contemporary, picking and choosing which texts/books go into a newer revision, changing the words to make them seem less outlandish.

As much as religion likes to pride itself upon archaic beliefs, they always seem to find a way to modernize what should have died long ago along with the other myriads of religions and messiahs.

I love that video!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have no problem with most religions since we all end up praying to the same God. We just need to learn how to respect one another and the ways we used to communicate with God. That's all.

Diana

What God is it that atheists pray to then?

atheism is not a religion, they don't pray :bonk:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline
I have no problem with most religions since we all end up praying to the same God. We just need to learn how to respect one another and the ways we used to communicate with God. That's all.

Diana

What God is it that atheists pray to then?

atheism is not a religion, they don't pray :bonk:

I think she was being sarcastic. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh, i turned off my radar last night and forgot to turn it back on :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Wow...I love how it's ok to belittle someone else's beliefs by reducing it down to soundbytes. Why is it trendy now to talk about how silly or stupid God/religion is and how judgemental and intolerant they are of others? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. I love my fiancee for all his complexities, "warts" and all, because I have spent time to get know him. For some people (I believe in 2007 only about 3% of the world population was reported to be athiests), it's like that for their faith. I don't go around judging others' SO's just from what little I know about them on this site. Same for someone's faith. Whether someone believes in God or not, I think more understanding and respect is deserved--from all sides.

That being said, the video was kinda funny :whistle:

-K-1-

Apr 24th, 2008 - Proposal!!!

Jun 20th, 2008 - I-129F petition sent to VSC

Jun 24th, 2008 - NOA 1 Sent

Jul 10th, 2008 - Touched

Nov 12th, 2008 - APPROVED!!!! YEEEAAAH!!

Nov 14th, 2008 - NVC received petition

Nov 18th, 2008 - Petition leaves NVC

Nov 24th, 2008 - Petition arrives at Nairobi Embassy

Dec 23rd, 2008 - Medical Exam

Jan 7th, 2009 - Interview in Nairobi-- APPROVED!!! Visa in hand same day!

Feb 21st, 2009 - POE, Logan Airport Boston, USA -- forgot to give my fiance his I-94 # (!) Had to go back and get it when we realized

Mar 28th, 2009 - Wedding!

-AOS-

April 27th, 2009 - Mailed AOS & EAD

April 29th, 2009 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

May 5th, 2009 - NOA for AOS & EAD

May 30th, 2009 - Completed Biometrics at Boston Office

June 3rd, 2009 - EAD card production ordered

June 10th, 2009 - EAD arrived in mail

July 10th, 2009 - Touched

August 8th, 2009 - RFE = requesting a new I-693

August 21st, 2009 - Completed new medical

August 22nd, 2009 - Mailed RFE priority

August 26th, 2009 - CRIS e-mail: AOS approved!

Sept 3rd, 2009 - Conditional green card arrived in mail!

-ROC-

May 16th, 2011 - Applied to lift conditions at VSC

May 31st, 2011 - NOA, residence status extended for one year

Aug 16th, 2011 - Biometrics

Jan 4th, 2012 - Approved! Card is in the mail :)