hope1

Send your comment to USCIS Director

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

USCIS Director Jonathan Scharfen want people to comments on the link below regard US citizen opportunity to reflect. You may want to add your comment regard how VSC treating I-130/I129f so he could feel what people is going through.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2008...to-reflect.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
USCIS Director Jonathan Scharfen want people to comments on the link below regard US citizen opportunity to reflect. You may want to add your comment regard how VSC treating I-130/I129f so he could feel what people is going through.

honestly, i dont see any use writing my comments on that journal. we can b**** and moan as much as we want, but the truth of the matter is that these aholes will take their sweet time and let our application burn in hell if they can...sorry i was a little pescimistic but i am really frustrated. people who filed with me at CSC are almost there for their interview while i sit here and wait for the VSC emloyees to have mercy on my file at their leisure and convenience.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

honestly, i dont see any use writing my comments on that journal. we can b**** and moan as much as we want, but the truth of the matter is that these aholes will take their sweet time and let our application burn in hell if they can...sorry i was a little pescimistic but i am really frustrated. people who filed with me at CSC are almost there for their interview while i sit here and wait for the VSC emloyees to have mercy on my file at their leisure and convenience.

If you think you don’t see any use in writing a comment to the director why you think writing a comment here is useful? I could a sure you he will read your comments…. he may not react but at least do your part and let him hear your voice. You never know he may never heard about VSC issue ……..lower managers are very good in hiding issues from their executive

Timeline

If you think you don’t see any use in writing a comment to the director why you think writing a comment here is useful? I could a sure you he will read your comments…. he may not react but at least do your part and let him hear your voice. You never know he may never heard about VSC issue ……..lower managers are very good in hiding issues from their executive

honestly, it may not be useful ranting here as well...but atleast there are like minded people here who feel the pain the same way as i do...this place gives me knowledge which i dont think USCIS will provide...r u kidding me, they havent been able to make the application forms less confusing or provide a detailed description on how to fill out forms...u think they will provide any knowledge...they are hopeless but i appreciate you having optimistic approach...for me they are a bunch of lazy a** mofos who dont give a da** about family values, i guess they havent went through this so they dont know or maybe many of them have went through this already but had their applications approved in less then a day...afterall there is something like "employee discount"

so u think if this guy Johnathan filed from his wife in some part of the world, VSC would have taken this long to work on his file???...i dont think so....all those VSC employees would be jumping on his file to earn brownie points...

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

A collective effort will be more effective...like a signature campaign by all VJ friends to make a point.

USCIS is busy with citizenship applications, interviews and oath. This is election year. They will get back to I-130 after the elecction.

41 days for elections...after that approvales for I-130. I hope so...do you?

05-26-2008 Marriage

06-23-2008 Leaving my baby

07-29-2008 I-130 to Chicago lock box

07-30-2008 CSC received I-130

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

12-05-2008 NVC sent visa fee

12-23-2008 NVC received visa fee

12-dd-2008 AOS package received

12-dd-2008 AOS package sent to NVC

Timeline
A collective effort will be more effective...like a signature campaign by all VJ friends to make a point.

USCIS is busy with citizenship applications, interviews and oath. This is election year. They will get back to I-130 after the elecction.

41 days for elections...after that approvales for I-130. I hope so...do you?

non-citizens? doesnt matter at this point of time to get them the citizenship and processing N-400 as a priority...here is why...last day to register to vote in most of the states is second week of october...so how can they possible send letters,schedule interview, render oath and get these folks to register to vote all in less than 15 days? do keep in mind that giving them citizenship is not the end of the game...once u register to vote, it doesnt happen overnight..that takes a week or so as well.. N-400 and providing citizenships for the purpose of election is not an issue anymore....that animal is out the door.

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

non-citizens? doesnt matter at this point of time to get them the citizenship and processing N-400 as a priority...here is why...last day to register to vote in most of the states is second week of october...so how can they possible send letters,schedule interview, render oath and get these folks to register to vote all in less than 15 days? do keep in mind that giving them citizenship is not the end of the game...once u register to vote, it doesnt happen overnight..that takes a week or so as well.. N-400 and providing citizenships for the purpose of election is not an issue anymore....that animal is out the door.

Buddy

That was a joke. First they increased the filing fee saying that they need more people to clear the backlog. One year after that they are even slower that what they were before increasing the fee.

The new administration can so something. That is the only hope.

Once the new administration replaces the old they will replace the key positions and that could be the answer to all our problems.

Just wait for a while and do not ruin you day.

I am going to go out for a smoke and blow out my frustration too.

05-26-2008 Marriage

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

Timeline
Buddy

That was a joke. First they increased the filing fee saying that they need more people to clear the backlog. One year after that they are even slower that what they were before increasing the fee.

Once the new administration replaces the old they will replace the key positions and that could be the answer to all our problems.

i hear u, my co-indian vjer :) its just so frustrating that it becomes hard to distinguish jokes from comments...sorry if i offended u...we r a family here..:)

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
Buddy

i hear u, my co-indian vjer :) its just so frustrating that it becomes hard to distinguish jokes from comments...sorry if i offended u...we r a family here..:)

I am not ofended at all. I am fustrated like you too and many other friends.

There are lot of friends who have been waiting for so long. I always think about them first.

VSC, CSC please wake up this is Monday...they think everyday is Sunday.

05-26-2008 Marriage

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

Buddy

I am not ofended at all. I am fustrated like you too and many other friends.

There are lot of friends who have been waiting for so long. I always think about them first.

VSC, CSC please wake up this is Monday...they think everyday is Sunday.

Thank you for posting this link, i have just submitted my comment, I see many people posted their comment regard VSC since this link has been mentioned. Please everybody go to the link and Post since this will give you the opportunity to talk/write directly to the director of USCIS regard VSC processing (I-130 and K3)

I-130/I129f

6/14/2008 Sent to Chicago lockboxt

6/18/2008 received by USCIS

6//27/2008 NOA1

8/14/2009 upgarded the I-130 to immedi Reltive

8/25/2009 send I-129F

9/2/2009 NOA1 for I-129f received

9/10/2009 sent expedite request.

9/16/2009 first Touch since 6/27/2008

9/16 129f and I-130 Approved

9/22 Hard copies received

9/23/2009 NVC received my I29f/K3 still waiting for the I130

9/24 I29f sent to embassy

10/05 NVC case number assigned to my I-130

10/7 received DS3032 and AOS email

10/7 Sent DS-3032 by email and mail.

10/7 paid AOS

10/9/2009 AOS sent

10/9/2009 expedite request accepted, login failed, case sent to the Eabassy

11/22/2009 Interview

11/24/2009 Visa issued

11/29/2009 arrived to the US.

Timeline

ok, i gave in and wrote my comments too...:)

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

I see many people start sharing/adding their comments to the Director of USCIS blog. Please keep adding your comments. I have been posting in these blogs for couple months now and there was a time when the director himself responded to some comments. Please take advantage of the opportunity and add your comments at least let him know how you feel about VSC.

Timeline

I see many people start sharing/adding their comments to the Director of USCIS blog. Please keep adding your comments. I have been posting in these blogs for couple months now and there was a time when the director himself responded to some comments. Please take advantage of the opportunity and add your comments at least let him know how you feel about VSC.

hope - my apologies for coming across as an a** to your comments earlier. i know whatever you are asking us to do may help in some way share or form (hopefully) but i dont feel confident enough in the ability of these diplomats. but in anycase, i posted my comments last night. is there usually a delay before they appear on the site? i am guessing someone reads them before posting to make sure there is nothing offensive.

NVC Journey

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Back in May the people on this forum had the same chance and some felt the same way that people do now. You can still take a look at some of the comments left.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=128106&hl=

I have always felt that atleast we had a chance to say how we feel on their website and not only on here.

Timeline

hope - my apologies for coming across as an a** to your comments earlier. i know whatever you are asking us to do may help in some way share or form (hopefully) but i dont feel confident enough in the ability of these diplomats. but in anycase, i posted my comments last night. is there usually a delay before they appear on the site? i am guessing someone reads them before posting to make sure there is nothing offensive.

Nice to hear positive comment Cmnb….that will do it. Yes there is a delay after you add you post which depend on the time of the day you add your comments. The best way to let the reviewer post your comments is to start positive and then make your point without being so offensive.

For example, thank you for taking the time or I see some progress in N-400 but I-130/K3 for USC spouses still far behind especially VSC…….

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.