I'm Gone

What Is the Topic?

194 posts in this topic

Rebeccajo..

Why did you ignore my PM? That was unusual... Hmmm...

~Sheriff Uling

Maybe it was moved.

Hehehehe... That's because the PM had the wrong header/content and was moved to the proper area... the trash bin... :diablo:

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about having regional chat rooms, but dissolving the regional subforums as they exist?

That's pretty cool, but knowing these folks, they are going to want the best of both worlds... go figure...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I've said, many times, that the regionals are teh suck.

and now, back to my hunger strike. If I lose weight and revert to a healthy BMI it's all your fault Ewok!

lemme know when a month passes, then we'll start to worry about your weight :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
What about having regional chat rooms, but dissolving the regional subforums as they exist?

That's pretty cool, but knowing these folks, they are going to want the best of both worlds... go figure...

If their purpose was of a social nature and particularly when the PI subforum has some members speaking Tagalog, it'd make it a lot easier for the mods by removing the necessity to moderate such discussions. Then, by dissolving the regional subforums, people who still want to read the forums and post, will be more inclined to interact with members outside of their subforum. I think it'd be a win win situation. :)

Edited by Jabberwocky

Filed: Timeline
Nope. I vote no. No, no, no.

Now let's move this thread.

Why?

Why not? Cuz I like the drama to stay in the regional forums (you all know which ones) and not have to sort through that cr@p. Second, I like my Canadian friends and my hermanos in one place kind of.

And, I like pisssing you off :jest:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

you guys have seen it happen a thread is going along nice and peacefully in a regional forum and then someone decides to move it to Off Topic and all hell breaks loose...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hmmm...well actually "these folks" were just fine and happy with being left the f*** alone until some fascist came along and arbitrarily carpet bombed the forums.

Mox for Prez!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree with RJ on this - dissolving the regional subforums. With the PI subforum for example, it would better serve those beneficiaries coming from the PI, who are eventually moving to the U.S. to be more socially integrated with non-Filipinos. I'm sure they would prefer to chat in a chat room that caters to Filipinos and their languages rather than posting chat-like posts in a regional forum, particularly where there is a chance for ridicule.