yaziedandlisa

K3 PROCESSING TIME

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey guys:

i think its been so long for many here waiting their noa2 for k3? is there anyone would share any knowlegde about the processing times on vermont center for k3 visas?

i have been told that they stop the all kinds of visas on june to process the study visas, and i have been told that vermont is slow in processing visas now cuz they are processing naturalization so they have many more citizens to vote in elections?

is there anyone here have something else why processes been so slow like a turtle? anyone want to share the sadness of being away from their love?

my wife's dad said: there are 11 million illegal immigrants in the usa and cant get rid of them and they dont let those who want to come legally to come easily! he is right? thanx dad in law!

i hope there are anyone who would share any info's!

thanks every1

yzd

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

VSC is on vacation, they will be back in the office february 30, 2009 !!

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hey guys:

i think its been so long for many here waiting their noa2 for k3? is there anyone would share any knowlegde about the processing times on vermont center for k3 visas?

i have been told that they stop the all kinds of visas on june to process the study visas, and i have been told that vermont is slow in processing visas now cuz they are processing naturalization so they have many more citizens to vote in elections?

is there anyone here have something else why processes been so slow like a turtle? anyone want to share the sadness of being away from their love?

my wife's dad said: there are 11 million illegal immigrants in the usa and cant get rid of them and they dont let those who want to come legally to come easily! he is right? thanx dad in law!

thanks every1

yzd

well, voters can register to vote until mid-october. elections are scheudled for november 4.the last day to register is october 14 for NJ and october 10 for new york...not sure about other states but i am guessing its around the same time. so i am hoping that things will speed up mid-october after they are done processing these application..

but heres another question, even if they are processing N-400 application right now, what is the use? i mean, they cant possibly have people attend interviews by october 15th (given that its already september 19 today) which defeats the purpose of having them registered to vote.

so i am kind of skeptical about VSC processing N-400 as a priority due to the fact that we are close to elections. it doesnt add up for me...

Edited by cmnb

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
hey guys:

thanks every1

yzd

well, voters can register to vote until mid-october. elections are scheudled for november 4.the last day to register is october 14 for NJ and october 10 for new york...not sure about other states but i am guessing its around the same time. so i am hoping that things will speed up mid-october after they are done processing these application..

but heres another question, even if they are processing N-400 application right now, what is the use? i mean, they cant possibly have people attend interviews by october 15th (given that its already september 19 today) which defeats the purpose of having them registered to vote.

so i am kind of skeptical about VSC processing N-400 as a priority due to the fact that we are close to elections. it doesnt add up for me...

I agree with you. It's too late now to get the voters in time to vote, since there is an interview + oath process involved after the VSC approves the N-400. I think the recent slight uptick we saw for spousal visas from VSC might be related to this...if this is true then next week should be massive for us.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
VSC is on vacation, they will be back in the office february 30, 2009 !!

GEEZ! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

A 1000 MiLeS jOuRnEy BeGiNs WiTh 1 StEp.

coollogo_com_85561955.gif

thDSC04457.jpgthcutehabibiti.jpgthDSC04482.jpgthDSC04476.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/mejwez

i spent 15 months and 13 days without my wife.... enough said

http://www.4shared.com/file/87165041/271184eb/__-__.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

we haven't waited nearly as long as most have for a response. Its only been just over a month for us but no word from anyone on the NOA2 for our K3. Our I130 was filed in June - no updates on that either... someone said patience is a virtue ...

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I am one of those K-3 couple who is waiting for NOA2 to arrive.. I guess all we have to do is wait and see what happens. :whistle: ..I am praying for a speedy approval. Wish all of us will have it soon..We can imagine for now.. :whistle: ..

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Testing Our Commitment

Waiting for VSC TOO for K3 Visa

9/21/08

Hello, everyone in the K3 Zone! My husband & I have been waiting for the VSC, too, and it's really draining sometimes. You look in your mailbox--NOTHING. You check on line at uscis & NOTHING! It's so sad for us b/c even though I have been there several times to visit, it's not the same as living with the person you love more than anything in the world. It's not the same as falling asleep together and going to the movies and laughing together face-to-face. Just simple, basic things are missing b/c you don't live on the same continent, let alone in the same house. It has been a grueling, expensive waiting journey--now 7 months since our NOA1 (March) and calling USCIS every day does not help. I keep asking them about the long wait and delay, and they keep saying, "Well, it's not out of our normal processing time frame. Just hang in there." How much longer though? We share your frustration and your desire to be with the one you love. It's difficult to maintain hope but necessary, I know. This whole process, I think, has to be revamped, so citizens do not have to be separated fromt heir children and spouses for longer than a few months--almost a year is truly testing a commitment and the emotional strength of all people impacted. Sometimes, we just cry b/c it seems so unfair.--Amor1 & Papi

Our Timeline

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-11

I-130 Approved : 2008-11-03

NVC Received : 2008-11-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-11-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-11-29

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-12-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-11-14

Receive IV Bill : 2009-01-03

Pay IV Bill : 2009-01-15

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-01-17

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-26

Siempre, miamor

Timeline
Testing Our Commitment

Waiting for VSC TOO for K3 Visa

9/21/08

Hello, everyone in the K3 Zone! My husband & I have been waiting for the VSC, too, and it's really draining sometimes. You look in your mailbox--NOTHING. You check on line at uscis & NOTHING! It's so sad for us b/c even though I have been there several times to visit, it's not the same as living with the person you love more than anything in the world. It's not the same as falling asleep together and going to the movies and laughing together face-to-face. Just simple, basic things are missing b/c you don't live on the same continent, let alone in the same house. It has been a grueling, expensive waiting journey--now 7 months since our NOA1 (March) and calling USCIS every day does not help. I keep asking them about the long wait and delay, and they keep saying, "Well, it's not out of our normal processing time frame. Just hang in there." How much longer though? We share your frustration and your desire to be with the one you love. It's difficult to maintain hope but necessary, I know. This whole process, I think, has to be revamped, so citizens do not have to be separated fromt heir children and spouses for longer than a few months--almost a year is truly testing a commitment and the emotional strength of all people impacted. Sometimes, we just cry b/c it seems so unfair.--Amor1 & Papi

MMartinez - your approval should be coming next week, but please let us know when you have it....we are all next in line.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hopefully, they'll be completely done with March and working on the April fliers by the end of this month!!

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Chennai, India

I-130 sent: 4/20/2008

I-130 NOA1: 4/24/2008

I-130 touched: 4/30/2008

I-130 NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA2: 151 days

I-129F sent: 5/6/2008

I-129F NOA1: 5/13/2008

I-129F touched: 6/20/2008

I-129F NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA: 132 days

K-3 Visa Interview: 11/13/08-Approved!!!

7368.gif

7364.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I sent out my application on Jannuary, and got NOA2 in August 26th. It took 7months and half. I was furious with the VSC and feel hopeless. Then one day I wake up from the call from my husband, who told me "we got it". I couldn't believe it is true until I saw the website.

VSC sucks but those who filed in Feb should receive it very soon now.

Good luck for everyone and waiting for more people get on the NVC waiting que!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey guys:

thanks every1

yzd

Hey, My husband & I are one of those waiting desperately for our NOA2, we filed 1-130 feb 19 & 1-129 Mar 25 we get touches apr 17.may 7 & 8, after that no more until now. its been 7 mos now of waiting, we are tired already checking status online everyday, still no changes. My husband sometimes cried and very sad thinking of our long separation. he's so anxious to see me again, he wanted to visit me here but he's aware that he might lost his job when he comes back to the States and losing his job might joepardize our petitioned besides he's not that rich to go back & forth here in the Phils. His boss wont allow him to go on leave twice a yr, last time he was here was Jan of this yr, so its a complicated matter. We feel so helpless now. we dont know if we can get approval this month. Oct is approaching its another month of desperation, .... been long time already, sighhh.

MARLO SY PARKER

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Added to the frustration is the inconsistency of it all. VJ only represents a small population of people petitioning their loved ones but I think it is fair to say that we can use VJ as a base for an average.

You log on and see "We're approved!!!!" you peek the timeline and they filed after you did! It would be great if you could use VJ as a basis to estimate but the approvals are inconsistent and there is no rhyme or reason to them. Whatever file is picked out a box that day I guess. I know that backround checks play a vital roll in processing times but come on.

Our timeline "estimated date of approval" has jumped around 2 months back and forth since we got our NOA2. Why? because some people wait 2 months while others wait 8-10 months.

I digress.

My point?

Yes, habibi. Its true, illegals come into this country everyday by the droves (alone, not to reunite with family btw) and the people doing it legally have to be seperated from their loved ones longer than necessary.

And honestly, while Im ranting: is it fair that based on what state you live in, and therefore what service center you must file at, can make the difference of 6 months in some cases?

I saw a few today that were transferred to CSC and were approved a month later. What's up with that?

Take a look at productivity. One center spits them out at record speed while the other lags embarressinly behind? I think its time to rethink the stucture at VSC.

Ok, I ranted I raved. :)

Soon inshallah! Soon.

Maybe our congressman's inquiry will make them pick up our file!

Lisa

Oh ya, and I read somewhere that the "quota" for the n-400's(?) was met and they stopped processing them last month, I believe. So the slow down based on voters is over.

Edited by Y_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.