Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I thnk its great that everyone in expats is now trying to validate that they werent talkin about people on VJ and their comments were directed towards any MENA women....ha! ha! ha! how funny

Everyone? I don't care that people may read what I have written, but I also do not think anything I have written should be considered offensive to the MENA gals.

same with me :unsure:

there are some good people over there :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ok not EVERYONE , but some....I guess I need to be more careful with details...

anyways...some may think its sarcasm but still the only thing it looks like to me is the women on this forum constantly being mocked and made fun of in indirect ways...probably for the simple fact of the guilty knowing this would eventually arise and they would be able to cover their arses..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I thnk its great that everyone in expats is now trying to validate that they werent talkin about people on VJ and their comments were directed towards any MENA women....ha! ha! ha! how funny

Everyone? I don't care that people may read what I have written, but I also do not think anything I have written should be considered offensive to the MENA gals.

heck i didn't think what i wrote was offensive either, but apparently it was. :blink:

now back to my mad scientist lab to work on that humor formula some more.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Being made fun of on that site? I took a LOT of mocking here if some of you do not remember or you were not around. I got it bad because I dared to state I am Muslim and I don't cover and the nerve of me getting married in a dress that was low cut, etc. I took wrath in posts and on PM and left for a while because I did not want to deal with it. I have long maintained to each their own, live and let live and I would not do that to someone else. It might be a shock to some here, but there are people in the world that truly just do NOT judge others. Frankly I don't care what you do. Marry anyone in the world, 18 or 99 years old, from the North or South Pole I really could care less. Cover do not cover, be Muslim do not be, whatever makes you happy just do it. Geez. :unsure:

anyways...some may think its sarcasm but still the only thing it looks like to me is the women on this forum constantly being mocked and made fun of in indirect ways...probably for the simple fact of the guilty knowing this would eventually arise and they would be able to cover their arses..

Well my baby looks a little like a baby gerbil I have to admit. I love him but you know how baby gerbils have hair on their backs and big eyes? So I guess he falls in the ugly baby catagory. LOL

Being made fun of on that site? I took a LOT of mocking here if some of you do not remember or you were not around. I got it bad because I dared to state I am Muslim and I don't cover and the nerve of me getting married in a dress that was low cut, etc. I took wrath in posts and on PM and left for a while because I did not want to deal with it. I have long maintained to each their own, live and let live and I would not do that to someone else. It might be a shock to some here, but there are people in the world that truly just do NOT judge others. Frankly I don't care what you do. Marry anyone in the world, 18 or 99 years old, from the North or South Pole I really could care less. Cover do not cover, be Muslim do not be, whatever makes you happy just do it. Geez. :unsure:

I have never seen anyone mock you... they must have mocked privately because I wasnt aware ANYONE had anyissues with you

You never met Abdo or Egyptianlove then!!! Ask Jackie, ask Julianna, it ran me out of vj before because I was so upset over all of it.

Well my baby looks a little like a baby gerbil I have to admit. I love him but you know how baby gerbils have hair on their backs and big eyes? So I guess he falls in the ugly baby catagory. LOL

I have never seen anyone mock you... they must have mocked privately because I wasnt aware ANYONE had anyissues with you

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

K - Rayan is super cute - and very alert. The baby thing I remembered reading about 3 weeks ago before he was even born.

PS - he doesn't look like a gerbil...he has good color (especially since he came out with that cord wrapped around his neck - twice!) - looks like he got a nice tan while he was in the oven.

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You never met Abdo or Egyptianlove then!!! Ask Jackie, ask Julianna, it ran me out of vj before because I was so upset over all of it.

I wouldn't worry about what they said. I know that one of those 2 were a former member that has issues with us all and lashes out to get even.

I don't care what any of them say really. It did make me feel like I did in about 9th grade. Girls can be so snippy. I think we should just carry on with our lives. Besides anyone that would say anything negative about a baby has issues. No baby is ugly....period!

Oh yes Jenn, I am glad to hear that your comments were tongue in cheek.

If anyone is reading this thread that truly said some negative and nasty things, well shame on you. There are some really good people here and didn't deserve what you said. And to hear that all of the MENA wives are fat and ugly? Hmmm....not to be conceited, but really, no one can say that about me, and there are a good share of beautiful women here. Perhaps there are some that aren't so beautiful on the outside, but their hearts are beyond belief. When the outer beauty fades at least they will still have their inner beauty. Will you?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Annie, where are the pics of the twins? I love seeing your siggy pics and everyone elses of their babies.

I removed them....I was upset last night about what I read. :(

I thought about it also but you know what girl, those babies that you have are gorgeous!!! If anybody says anything about babies not being cute, they are hateful and ugly inside. I don't care what they say. My parents always taught me be careful what you say about babies and small children being ugly because you never know when a small child of yours will have a problem, whether it is your child or grandchild, watch what you say.

Be proud Nawal of those two beautiful babies. Screw those big mouths!

Edited by Aymsgirl

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Annie, I am demanding that nour and zain get put back up...How else will i get my daily fix?? Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!

I never said anything was mentioned regarding myself, but, everyone here on this board, regardless of their race, religion, weight, height, etc, has been a friend to me in some how or some way..and i wont see them be mocked and made fun of without them knowing about it...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

all because of what some semi-literate, half-wit racist who can't even spell wrote on another website?

silly.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Nawal, this is for you and all the other ladies on there that are gracious enough to share their little joys with us: whenever I am having a bad day at work I love to see the pictures of all the kiddies, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :luv:

Your children are a blessing. Do not let some stupid comment someone said about the baby pics take away my daily fix :crying:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.