Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I will just agree with what the rest of you say. There are some people that have nothing else to do but scam the boards and put others down for the miserableness in their life. It just made me realize that some people really don't give a hoot no matter how much smack they talk. Talking about Smack, there were some talkers on there that I certainly was disgusted to see their language and how ungenuine they were...very disgusting!

Yes, VW, babies are a gift of God and if you don't like looking at mine....DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! All of our MENA babies make us MENA parents proud and they are beautiful to us. We support each other and help each other out when advice is needed. The majority of us enjoy watching them grow so if you don't want to look out of them don't, its as easy as that.

Patti...didn't have time to read that 52 page thread about who you hate on the other side. Sounds like Middle school like HLM said.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

lol yeah dont bother reading it:)

Idle minds are work of the devil.

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Esp the thread 'Who do you hate on the other site'....

:o

i'm rather disappointed that my name didn't come up more often in that thread :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Babies, how can you say babies are not adorable? Babies are precious little beings, and personally I love seeing the pictures of everyone's wee one. Animals, love animals they are sometimes my only friends in low times. Now I do say I am a little disappointed that my name didn't come up, am I that boring? I can make something up if you think my own life is a little boring. My poor husband, I guess we both are pretty boring, shameful that we are not even honorable mention. Gee what does a person have to do to get noticed and talked about. We can talk about my dentist horror story and the pain that I am still in. How exciting :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi Noura :) love your pics from the meetup..

Where are these pics from the meetup????

As for those who think my baby is ugly....take a good look in the mirror before calling anyone ugly!

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I do have to wonder about one member Jenn....I am not convinced that this is the same Jenn on here. I would love to see what she says about it.

Yes, that is me. I don't think I've said anything over there that I haven't said over here before.

ETA: Quite a few things are tongue-in-cheek, however. Such as "All MENA Relationships Are Fraudulent", well, obviously. ;)

Edited by Jenn!

Timeline
Babies, how can you say babies are not adorable? Babies are precious little beings, and personally I love seeing the pictures of everyone's wee one. Animals, love animals they are sometimes my only friends in low times. Now I do say I am a little disappointed that my name didn't come up, am I that boring? I can make something up if you think my own life is a little boring. My poor husband, I guess we both are pretty boring, shameful that we are not even honorable mention. Gee what does a person have to do to get noticed and talked about. We can talk about my dentist horror story and the pain that I am still in. How exciting :devil:

i'll trade you - i'll go there and say something about you and you say something about me, k? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I thnk its great that everyone in expats is now trying to validate that they werent talkin about people on VJ and their comments were directed towards any MENA women....ha! ha! ha! how funny

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline
10.gif

hey you have your hand on my butt!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I thnk its great that everyone in expats is now trying to validate that they werent talkin about people on VJ and their comments were directed towards any MENA women....ha! ha! ha! how funny

Everyone? I don't care that people may read what I have written, but I also do not think anything I have written should be considered offensive to the MENA gals.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.