Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So if I got that right, we're all middle aged, obese, submissives who hooked up with men 20-30 years our junior? <_<

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
So if I got that right, we're all middle aged, obese, submissives who hooked up with men 20-30 years our junior? <_<

Who say "inshallah" and other words too much and shouldn't post so many baby pics. That about sums it up.

Oh, and we are totally obedient and cover our hair. I guess I'm failing in some of these departments.

Edited by S and S

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I did recognize a couple of people in there as people that frequent our forum. If you look closely you will see that the majority of these posters have nothing to do with the MENA, but yet have an entire thread specifically to trash us in the MENA forum. I must say that those that feel the need to trash others must have something missing in their own lives. I feel sorry for them, they must live horrible lives.

As for Charles, well lets face it he is a smart A$$, but to his defense he didn't really do that much damage to anyone personally. In fact he commented on how there were a lot of very nice women in our forum.

I do have to wonder about one member Jenn....I am not convinced that this is the same Jenn on here. I would love to see what she says about it.

Basically I wouldn't stress about them, we argue, yes, but when it comes to support do you really think they would support each other the way we do? I have gone to other threads and read much. They are more concerned about being witty or funny, but not a whole lot of compassion there.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

dont worry about what they saying on that other forum dont u know that people put other people down to try to feel better about them selfs? :whistle:

and by the way kat u think ur little guy is adorable..........

the same people that make fun of someone older married to someone younger u have to wonder would they also make fun of someone that is physically challenged or mentally challenged?.........

at first i thought that xpat was a good idea.......but after reading some of the garbage on there kind of reminds me of what middle school was like........

Timeline

I think I'm failing in a good majority myself. Oh well, I'm not a good MENA wife. :D

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I think some people on there just needs some more attention from their SO's:) you know what I mean....

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Timeline
Thanks for saying it Kelz! LOL

It is funny how friendly some people can be and then speak a totally different song some place else. Not all but many!

I don't think Expats has enough members! We should all join so you can have heated arugments in the most colorful language without all the symbols %&%$@(@! Eric would have nothing on us! :devil:

As Noura said...Masha'Allah, Insha'Allah! Woohoo! Hope that meets the guidelines for usage. :innocent:

Does anyone know what time the Muslim Olymics start? :lol:

Geez...

Hi Nawal! Wondering where you've been :devil:

Hey honey!

I've been busy reading Expats....JK :innocent:

It's been a crazy week at work and home. I have to get back at you in email...sorry I'm lagging!

I hope you're having a good week sweets!! (F)

Charles did say we were friendlier than many other forums. :devil:

Insha'allah he meant it!! :oops::devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles did say we were friendlier than many other forums. :devil:

Insha'allah he meant it!! :oops::devil:

yes, mena is. :yes:

one that comes to mind that isn't as friendly is the uk forum.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Sheesh, MENA; you miss a day, you miss alot.

All your babies are beautiful and precious gifts from God. (insert a sweet smilie here, smiles aren't working). Now, I gotta go check out this new site and see what all the fuss is about. I miss everything these days.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Sheesh, MENA; you miss a day, you miss alot.

All your babies are beautiful and precious gifts from God. (insert a sweet smilie here, smiles aren't working). Now, I gotta go check out this new site and see what all the fuss is about. I miss everything these days.

I agree with you virtual wife, babies are precious gifts from god :thumbs:.... now what i miss?l :whistle:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Au contaire. I got the geist pretty quickly. It's a great place to be when you're ignorant, bored, bitter and hormonal with too much time on your hands. I was surprised only that it has been around as long as it has, but I have no regrets that I have too many positive things going on in my life to have not known of that site long ago.

Edited by Virtual wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.