Im sooo flattered

201 posts in this topic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh my gosh! I think the male cat peed on Adams clothes he had on the floor, I smelled this terrible odor of pee and picked up some jeans he had on the ground and its terrible !!! grosssssss what possesses a cat to pee on clothes! they have a beautiful blue litter box !!! :cry:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
They created a whole new website to be able to say F***?????!!!!! :rofl:

you'd be surprised at some of the things eric has been saying over there :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
honestly, i cant be surprised about too many things in life ... its like a revolving door, its bound to come around again. . . there is nothing new under the sun... people saying and doing the same old stuff...

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for saying it Kelz! LOL

It is funny how friendly some people can be and then speak a totally different song some place else. Not all but many!

I don't think Expats has enough members! We should all join so you can have heated arugments in the most colorful language without all the symbols %&%$@(@! Eric would have nothing on us! :devil:

As Noura said...Masha'Allah, Insha'Allah! Woohoo! Hope that meets the guidelines for usage. :innocent:

Does anyone know what time the Muslim Olymics start? :lol:

Geez...

Filed: Timeline

you'd be surprised at some of the things eric has been saying over there :blink:

Actually, I think most of the MENA forum on VJ would be quite surprised to see some of YOUR comments about them on that other forum. It's such a shame to see you pretending to be so friendly with the women here then laughing at them on another forum.

It is funny how friendly some people can be and then speak a totally different song some place else. Not all but many!

I don't think Expats has enough members! We should all join so you can have heated arugments in the most colorful language without all the symbols %&%$@(@! Eric would have nothing on us! :devil:

As Noura said...Masha'Allah, Insha'Allah! Woohoo! Hope that meets the guidelines for usage. :innocent:

Geez...

It's quite interesting. You better stop saying Masha'Allah and Insha'Allah or your best bud charles! will go say how annoying it is to another forum. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Geez...

Hi Nawal! Wondering where you've been :devil:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Actually, I think most of the MENA forum on VJ would be quite surprised to see some of YOUR comments about them on that other forum. It's such a shame to see you pretending to be so friendly with the women here then laughing at them on another forum.

before you get all hot and bothered and bent out of shape, there is something you're missing - none of the links you posted list me citing anyone by name whatsoever. ergo, there are no comments about anyone specifically.

so what exactly is someone to get upset about again? (reference the bolded) :bonk:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
well my motto is this... everyone has their own opinions, half the world will hate you, and the other half will love you... deal with it and move along... theres alot of other things in life to deal with.

Timeline

ok, I know this is a bit off topic from this subject, but here goes...

I absolutely have been loving eating grapes! I feel like they are so healthy to eat and have been addicted to them! Is it bcz they are a bit sweet and have a water substance to them or they r soooo cheap, but either way I love grapes!!! On a scale from 1 to 10 how healthy and good for you are grapes? Any ideas?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.