hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Yeah, this is true. I don't understand why RFE replies take so long either. I think you should call them again and try to speak to an officer about your RFE.

I am scared that we will get an RFE after 7 months and then have to wait another one or two or three months...This would completely screw up all our plans.

Sorry for missing you in my previous post. :blush:

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, Panterchen, it's us, plus somebody called Marty80, I saw he/she is also waiting, still.

So, on Dec 15 we have the InfoPass Apointment, see what they are gonna say. :thumbs:

Stepha, where are you ?? :huh:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
yes, Panterchen, it's us, plus somebody called Marty80, I saw he/she is also waiting, still.

So, on Dec 15 we have the InfoPass Apointment, see what they are gonna say. :thumbs:

I'm here :) I've just got back from work.

Evian I hear you, our RFE was also about the divorce certificate, I asked myself the same questions as you and, as you, I have no answer. Make it worse by calling? I don't think so. We gave up the idea of calling as I see that you can't get any information over the phone. we wanted to get an infopass appointment but there no available dates until 17 when my baby leaves the States for the Christmas holidays. So, we are stuck...

In the meantime I'm busy finding and buying the Christmas presents :)

I hope we'll all have a GREAT WEEK, if you catch my drift ;)

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

I'm here :) I've just got back from work.

Evian I hear you, our RFE was also about the divorce certificate, I asked myself the same questions as you and, as you, I have no answer. Make it worse by calling? I don't think so. We gave up the idea of calling as I see that you can't get any information over the phone. we wanted to get an infopass appointment but there no available dates until 17 when my baby leaves the States for the Christmas holidays. So, we are stuck...

In the meantime I'm busy finding and buying the Christmas presents :)

I hope we'll all have a GREAT WEEK, if you catch my drift ;)

Seems to me that everyone is trying to get some news out of the infopass officers before the year ends!!! Man, this is ridiculous.

Have a good week all of you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

ok, let's see: more and more people on this thread are getting their NOA2, so JUNE FILLERS, dont lose hope: you might receive a beautiful christmas present...and one more thing: dont let this process ruin your Christmas holidays and forget about the one's who's birth we celebrate now...i just felt like encouraging you because when i needed encouragement the most i also got it through different people and situations...

blessings,

Nate

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

Yeah I would say VSC and CSC are almost even by now.

Oh I hope soo much for this special christmas present. Would be the best ever!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys!

I'm still praying for all of you that are left. And I really really hope that you will get that special Christmas gift!!!!!

I Just wanted you to know that I'm still here and that I didn't forget about you guys!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
Hey guys!

I'm still praying for all of you that are left. And I really really hope that you will get that special Christmas gift!!!!!

I Just wanted you to know that I'm still here and that I didn't forget about you guys!!!!!

I'm still here too. Congrats on the recent approvals and best wishes for you junies who are still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

When I wake up this morning I received an sms from my baby: we got an infopass appointment for 12.12.2008. Someone else must have canceled his/hers. Hope we'll get some answers....

How are you all?

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Excellent! Than I shall hang out here with you!!!

I like the photo, by the way--are you guys in Times Square?

yes we are! Just after an evening at the Circus at Madison Square Garden.

I can't wait to move to NYC!

im getting fed up with other people getting processed quicker. i sent in I129F, and it was recieved on 2nd june.

Current Status: Case received and pending.

surely this is not fair, im thinking of forgeting about this whole k1 and just get married its not a fair process.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
Excellent! Than I shall hang out here with you!!!

I like the photo, by the way--are you guys in Times Square?

yes we are! Just after an evening at the Circus at Madison Square Garden.

I can't wait to move to NYC!

im getting fed up with other people getting processed quicker. i sent in I129F, and it was recieved on 2nd june.

Current Status: Case received and pending.

surely this is not fair, im thinking of forgeting about this whole k1 and just get married its not a fair process.

can you fill out your timeline please? to help us all

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
When I wake up this morning I received an sms from my baby: we got an infopass appointment for 12.12.2008. Someone else must have canceled his/hers. Hope we'll get some answers....

How are you all?

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

We called USCIS yesterday(my fiance called them, and kept me on line at the same time), the lady answed the phone said that they could do nothing to push our case if it's not beyond the timeline they pomised on our notification. As for the 6-months processing time, it's not a guarantee, that's just a ref, for some cases, they need longer time. Also I inquired about the infopass appointment, she told me the appointment result would come out almost the same as what she's telling us, so we didn't make an appointment. Now we can do nothing, just wait until the day two monthes after they received our RFE document. Stepha, hope you can have a big step after this appointment, God bless you!

NOA1 Jun.17,2008

RFE Oct.24,2008

USCIS received our RFE Nov.4(Got touched Jan.6th, Jan.7th,Feb.5th)

NOA2 Mar.6, 2009

NVC sent to Chinese Embassy: Mar.16, 2009

I really think at the InfoPass Appointment they are able to give you something to hold on to !

Evian, of course the lady told you not to bother, because it is their policy not to encourage people to go down to the local offices . "Just sit and wait, people, don't you bother us with your worries. So what if you havent's seen your loved one from Europe/Asia/Australia in many months ?????? I NEVER saw Europe/Asia/Australia !" :bonk:

Well, like I said, we have the Appointment on Dec 15th.

Stepha, yours is tomorrow, so I'll pray for you guys. Keep us posted!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Hey, guys!

We too have a new infopass appointment for Dec 19 (after 178 days of waiting then) to get answers. I mean we just get more and more worried. We are assigned to an officer and yet nothing happens for over a month? #######

We just hope to find out if by then we are in security checks or whatever. I mean really. Sure NOA 2 could come any day now but we just want to know what's going on with our case so we can reschedule our wedding if necessary and me I would like to get another job then....(because the one I have now is only good temporarily and #######)

On day 180 we will contact our congressman and the supervising committee of USCIS. One of those things we hope will bring success.

Today is a really bad day. EVer since I got up two hours ago, I feel stressed and am in a bad mood. I hate this uncertainty.

P.S: Someone here said that the call center agents said infopass isn't recommended. Sure, it will not speed up your process in any kind of way but you will at least find out whether your case is stuck some place or whether you are already assigned to an officer. So for some people (like us) this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.