hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey guys, me again, not trying to make you guys more sad and anxious, but i looked at the may filers you were referring to and noticed that most of the 5 remaining may filers havnt updated or visited the site in over 3 months, so God knows that they are probably approved by now,

anyway, i want you guys to know that im in the same boat as you and have reached our 4 month mark by tomorrow, just hang in there!!

we shall all see approvals soon! God willing!

Navid+Hediyeh, we are not on the same boat as you. You've ONLY reached the 4 months. We have reached 5 months and counting.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stepha, since my fiance lives in Colorado, he just called Denver, which is, naturally, the closest office. So, your fiance would need to call the state capital office I guess. Or, somewhere on that USCIS site there is a page that has an Office locator tab, where you can find the closest near you. If you need help with that, or have any other questions, let me know, so I can ask my fiance.

Well, guys... another wonderful day for us!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Hey guys,

I keep reading this thread, cuz I hope all of you get approved very soon!

About the SSN: I also have the SSN, I lived in the US for a year and a half, and we got processed in 4.5 months. So I'm not sure this is it.

Anyway, whatever that is, I'm sure it will be straithened out any day now!

You are all so strong and I admire that.

Best of luck!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Hey guys,

I keep reading this thread, cuz I hope all of you get approved very soon!

About the SSN: I also have the SSN, I lived in the US for a year and a half, and we got processed in 4.5 months. So I'm not sure this is it.

Anyway, whatever that is, I'm sure it will be straithened out any day now!

You are all so strong and I admire that.

Best of luck!

Thank you, RyDa, we have to stay positive, and we are doing a great job, I'd say! :thumbs:

About the SSN, who knows? We are speculating here for 5 months now! maybe the officer adjudicating your case was nice enough to take both your SSN's to the checking systems, I don't know what to say. We only need to see the result, we don't care about how we get there. :dance:

So, no work today for USCIS. Yay! :P

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
hey guys, me again, not trying to make you guys more sad and anxious, but i looked at the may filers you were referring to and noticed that most of the 5 remaining may filers havnt updated or visited the site in over 3 months, so God knows that they are probably approved by now,

anyway, i want you guys to know that im in the same boat as you and have reached our 4 month mark by tomorrow, just hang in there!!

Navid+Hediyeh, we are not on the same boat as you. You've ONLY reached the 4 months. We have reached 5 months and counting.

call the nvc, it seems people have been getting approvals once they call in there

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

call the nvc, it seems people have been getting approvals once they call in there

NVC ???????????????????? Navid+Hediyeh, why should we call NVC if the file is still with California? :blink: Do you know something we don't ? B)

Timeline

NVC ???????????????????? Navid+Hediyeh, why should we call NVC if the file is still with California? :blink: Do you know something we don't ? B)

there are some cases when the noa2 was not sent out but when they called nvc, the case has been approved was was already forwared to them

Timeline

hi guys Happy thanksgiving!!! after stuffing myself the whole day... i've decided to just check my e-mail and GUESS WHAT?!!! I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM CRIS! MY PETITION HAVE BEEN APPROVED YESTERDAY, 11/26/08!!!!!! thanks so much for all your support and oana31, kewie, and stepha, i'll pray for you all and hopefully you'll get your approvals soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats Mara-Rafe!!!!!!

Good luck on the rest of the journey... and keep us updated!

:time:

Edited by kiwie

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

No news here from Vermont either!

How do you know you had a SSN? When did you get one?

I got mine when I was an Au Pair in the States, I had to go down to the SS office and then received the card in mail.

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got mine when I was a student. Cause I worked for the University. But you would know cause you need to and apply for one...

Sorry to hear that you still have no news Panterchen. Hang in there. We'll get it eventually!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Mara-rafe, that is awesome news!!!! I'm so happy for you !! :dance::dance::dance:

So maybe you will still make it this year to be together ! :thumbs:

Who's left? Kiwie, Stepha, Me and Panterchen from VSC.

Good luck to all of us !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.