hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I feel sad for all you guys still waiting for approval. I know how it feel i've been there hanging and waiting for NOA2 gave me anxiety and sleepless night. Just hold on and entrust everything to God. Don't loss your hope. I always pray for you guys. Let's wait next week. Hoping that all of you recieved NOA2. Good luck and God Bless us all!

Thanks for your encouragement... keep checking on us... we're being left behind here... :(

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oana31, can you please explain to me whats the deal with SSN? As far as I know, all US residents and ESPECIALLY U.S. CITIZENS like us, the petitioners, have SSN. SSN is our unique identification number to distinguish individuals especially with the same names. I can't see why it's the reason why our applications are being held longer than others. The government can just input it in their system and our whole lives stories pop out. If they see something suspicious, then I understand why they are holding up our applications.

Just hang in there with us...

Well, of course that if you are a USC or resident you have a SSN...I was talking about us, the non-petitioners, like me (and maybe somebody else), who have a SSN. And that is why I guess that our files are delayed, because they also need to check our SSN to see what we were up to! :blink: So, I am NOT the petitioner, I am the foreign fiancee, but I also have a SSN.

Well, since yesterday was Sunday, I don't expect any news this morning.

Guys, I pray for you and me every day to get the approval !

Edited by Oana31

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Oana31, can you please explain to me whats the deal with SSN? As far as I know, all US residents and ESPECIALLY U.S. CITIZENS like us, the petitioners, have SSN. SSN is our unique identification number to distinguish individuals especially with the same names. I can't see why it's the reason why our applications are being held longer than others. The government can just input it in their system and our whole lives stories pop out. If they see something suspicious, then I understand why they are holding up our applications.

Well, of course that if you are a USC or resident you have a SSN...I was talking about us, the non-petitioners, like me (and maybe somebody else), who have a SSN. And that is why I guess that our files are delayed, because they also need to check our SSN to see what we were up to! :blink: So, I am NOT the petitioner, I am the foreign fiancee, but I also have a SSN.

Oana31! We can do it. I've had hope to be able to spend New Year's with my loved one. But I think it's getting way too close. But I have big hopes for us for this week!

I've been praying for us too and God is going to do it in His timing even though, sadly sometimes it's not our timing!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Ok, I'm totally worried now. In France our "divorced certificate" is just our "Birth certificate". On our birth certificate we have the mentions "divorced" with dates and place etc... I only sent my translated copy because they ask : All your documents have to be in english.

So it was translated by an official translator, with stamps, dates signature and mention : "Mister X sworn translator to the court of appeal of Douai, I certify the within and foregoing is a true, full and correct translation of the french original instrument as the same appears on record and file in my office etc...."

Do I have to be worried ? I really thought that they ONLY wanted the official translated document.

Well Juliette I don't know what to answer to you, all I can say is what happened to me. I did the same with my divorce certificate: had it translated by an official translator and sent only the translation and it was not enough. But maybe the person handling your file will not ask for your French certificate...All you can do is wait and see, sorry I don't have a more optimistic answer for you...

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
But I have big hopes for us for this week!

Me, I'm just grateful I have so much work this week that I don't have much time to spend on checking the VJ and USCIS every hour :star:

But still I keep my fingers crossed for us this week :thumbs:

check out my online shop: www.justchic.etsy.com

07-10-2009 POE Washington

07-29-2009 applied for SSN

07-30-2009 civil ceremony

08-13-2009 AOS sent to USCIS

08-16-2009 AOS received by USCIS

08-19-2009 NOA 1 for AP, EAD, GC

08-24-2009 touch AP

09-11-2009 GC file transferred to CSC

09-23-2009 SSN arrived by mail

09-24-2009 Biometrics for EAD, GC

09-24-2009 touch EAD

09-25-2009 touch GC

11-20-2009 infopass appointment-they will generate a service request to expedite my EAD

12-09-2009 phoned USCIS, infopass lady did nothing!!

I got 2 Service Request Numbers for AP & EAD

12-09-2009 CRIS e-mail reply: EAD: "additional reviews are performed" - deadline 6 months

12-14-2009 CRIS e-mail reply :AP: "reviews" - deadline 60 days

12-14-2009 contacted the senator about the EAD

12-15-2009 touch: GC & AP. should I expect some approvals ?:) or am I too optimistic ?:(

12-16-2009 another touch

12-21-2009 EAD & AP approved OMG!! Is it really true? :)

12-26-2009 AP arrived by mail

12-28-2009 second e-mail about the approval of EAD

12-30-2009 GC APPROVED!!!!!!

12-31-2009 GC ordered

01-12-2010 GC received yuppie!!!

Timeline
what about thanksgiving?

what about Thanksgiving???

It's just one day... and you never know. There might still be people there working!

Who knows.... plus there are many other days left.

I'm not giving up hope for this week!

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
what about thanksgiving?

It's just one day... and you never know. There might still be people there working!

you dont think the UScis employees are going out on black friday?

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
what about thanksgiving?

Like I just said on the other tread the uscis office will be closed on thursday AND friday :crying:

Timeline
what about thanksgiving?

Like I just said on the other tread the uscis office will be closed on thursday AND friday :crying:

wow those are usually the only 2 days of the week that they are actually busy!

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Timeline

Oana31, I assumed that you and others here are the petitioners like me. Sorry for misunderstanding. Since you've been here (or you're currently here) in the US, I would have thought it'll be easier to get your petition approved opposed to my petition since my fiance never entered the US

Timeline
what about thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving day is out in the window guys. That's a federal holiday, but friday is a regular working holiday unless they decided to give the employees the day off - I HOPE NOT! :bonk:

Mara-rafe, it seems like the fact that I have a SSN slows us down, so I think it is better that your fiance never entered the US. :thumbs:

Kiwie, we can do it, we need to stay positive! We still have enough days from this week.

Stepha, it is a good thing if you are busy! I am also in my final year at University, and the teachers started letting us know just much volume of work we will be having before the exams. To this I will add my job. So, I am so caught up in this, that I really feel that waiting for my NOA2 is much more bearable compared to "waiting" for my January exams. :P

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Timeline

it seems like it has been getting kind of quit around here...

so how many of us are actually left I wonder... 3,4,5????

I think this week is going to be a good week. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm also still considering calling... but we'll see!

You guys are in my prayers...

Edited by kiwie

Timeline
it seems like it has been getting kind of quit around here...

so how many of us are actually left I wonder... 3,4,5????

I think this week is going to be a good week. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm also still considering calling... but we'll see!

You guys are in my prayers...

oh wow you haven't gotten your noa2 yet! im sorry and hope u get it soon, because i just noticed on the forum that one of the members from csc who had the same noa1 as you was approved last month and they already got their visa, and their fiance is coming next week.

wow huh?

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.