hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
is anyone else having problems with the USCIS site? I logged on and when I clicked my receipt number, nothing happen. Usually the "pending" notice appears. It's been like this for a couple of days now.

Also, I called the customer service. I'm getting impatient. My fiance is a policeman and he just got transfered to another province. I asked why I havent heard from them since some July filers have been receiving their NOA2. He just told me that my case has been 144 days and it's in the normal processing time. I told him he didn't answer my question. He said, "Yes, I did." #######!

Have you tried this:

instead of logging in. click onto "case status search" (left hand side of webpage) and then type in your receipt number and see what comes up. It will either say case received and pending or approval notice sent etc.

Today when i checked my status. I logged in and i tried to click onto my receipt number and nothing happened. so i went to "case status search" instead and typed in my receipt number and it came up that i had been sent an approval notice.

I tried to use "case status search" and it came up. Unfortunately it's still pending I'm still hoping it'll be my turn this week.

CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL!!!!

is anyone else having problems with the USCIS site? I logged on and when I clicked my receipt number, nothing happen. Usually the "pending" notice appears. It's been like this for a couple of days now.

Also, I called the customer service. I'm getting impatient. My fiance is a policeman and he just got transfered to another province. I asked why I havent heard from them since some July filers have been receiving their NOA2. He just told me that my case has been 144 days and it's in the normal processing time. I told him he didn't answer my question. He said, "Yes, I did." #######!

Have you tried this:

instead of logging in. click onto "case status search" (left hand side of webpage) and then type in your receipt number and see what comes up. It will either say case received and pending or approval notice sent etc.

Today when i checked my status. I logged in and i tried to click onto my receipt number and nothing happened. so i went to "case status search" instead and typed in my receipt number and it came up that i had been sent an approval notice.

OMG!!! same thing happend to me, and I thought I was the only one in this!!! Cannot clik on the receipt number, and when I type our receipt number in the "case status search" tab it says case received and pending!

Mara-rafe, I really hope it is going to change for approval sent, to both of us! :dance:

I checked my case, but it's still pending. I hope you got a better news

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, no news yet... There is another thread about the USCIS webiste, and it seems like everybody's got this issue (or almost everybody). Well, let's hope that this week something will happen for us, rest of Junies and May. :unsure:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

that would be good.

it's so frustrating! But I don't wanna give up hoping yet!!!!!

We can do it guys... at least there are a couple more of us!

I will keep on praying for us!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

that would be good.

it's so frustrating! But I don't wanna give up hoping yet!!!!!

We can do it guys... at least there are a couple more of us!

I will keep on praying for us!!!!!

YES WE CAN !!!

:ot: I need to share one thing: the first thing that amazed me when I started reading this forums was the trust in GOD and the faith that everybody has! Here in Romania people are not used to mentioning God so often (maybe because we were a comunist country, and comunism is against that). I'm not saying that we are unbelievers, just that we grew up in ignoring God and being forbidden to pray or talk about Him.

But reading so many people's posts, where they would give God the credit for their success, built my faith even stronger. So I needed to mention this.

:ot2: I will also pray for us!!

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Timeline
Wow that's very nice Oana31!!! I'm happy for you. Good thing happened even you dont have approval yet and that's your - faith and trust in God. Hope that your prayers will give us approval this week. Let's do pray all together, i know God is with. Just hold on and have faith. Things will be alright in God's perfect time. Good luck to all of us. Yes we can do it! :dance::dance::dance:

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Wow that's very nice Oana31!!! I'm happy for you. Good thing happened even you dont have approval yet and that's your - faith and trust in God. Hope that your prayers will give us approval this week. Let's do pray all together, i know God is with. Just hold on and have faith. Things will be alright in God's perfect time. Good luck to all of us. Yes we can do it! :dance::dance::dance:

I second that, it was very nice!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to the June filers still waiting for their NOA-2's, hang tight, there were several of us approved mid last week. CSC should start approving the rest of you very soon. Good luck to everyone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you very much!!!!

I'm still hanging in there somehow! I'm glad to be able to pray with my fiance. It helps a lot!!! Onana31 that is so good to hear!!!! I feel like God is doing a lot when it comes to my faith as well....

I really hope and pray that all of us will get our NOA2 this week! I'm thankful that we have the best Father, sitting in heaven ready to give good gifts to His children!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

that's very very strange

we got our approval letter "hard copy in mail" from USCIS at 15 Nov

and till now on the website we still pending whtf is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't care about the sit if we have hard copy in our mail say we approved and case sent to the embassy

our NOA1 was 23 june 2008

so for all ppl who mad on this fucken sit dont be made you will get your approv soon

that's very very strange

i don't care about the sit if we have hard copy in our mail say we approved and case sent to the embassy

so for all ppl who mad on this fucken sit dont be made you will get your approv soon

I know a couple of couples ;) who already had visas in hand, and the site was still showing Received and Pending. So just stop going there. You are done with those guys. For now :devil:

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Timeline
that's very very strange

CONGRATS!!!! :dance::dance::dance: What a very good news. Well, i'm hoping mine too. Hopefully.... :unsure: Good luck to all June filers waiting for NOA2....i can smell it.

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

Timeline

God is so good!!! :dance::dance::dance: Yahooo......finally guys I'm approved. I had a dream last night and this is it!!! Thank you Lord!!! I'm sure ( kiwie, mara-rafe and oana31) and the rest of you June filers waiting for NOA2 will recieved your approval this week. I can't wait to see your approval....Thank you so much for all the encouragement my VJ family especially June filers.

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 20, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dun forget to update your timeline

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dun forget to update your timeline

Oohh yeah....thanks for reminding me. Good luck to you!

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.