hellonew

JUNE 2008 K1 FILERS CSC ONLY!!

821 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
Will tomorrow, Tue, be a day off at USCIS?

what i dont get is why u arent approved yet when they have approved ppl in july

also which local office are you?

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will tomorrow, Tue, be a day off at USCIS?

what i dont get is why u arent approved yet when they have approved ppl in july

also which local office are you?

Haha. Trust me, I don't get that either :crying:

As for the local office, I have no idea! How do I find out. My fiance is from Orange County, CA.

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi all

conratulations for all of thos who got thier NOA2

we are 23 june 2008 we use lawyer

we didn't get our NOA2 yet

should we start worry?!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't start worrying yet... We're May filers and we're still waiting....

We are seeing some July filers getting their NOA-2's from CSC, this is fantastic and I'm happy for them, but there are a number of May and June filers that have not heard a peep.

Does anyone know how CSC actually handles the cases for processing NOA-2's? I mean it's supposed to be according to the date they are received, but obviously this is not accurate.

I'm still feeling this week will be productive for all of us who are so patiently waiting.

Some July filers got NOA2?! That sounds unfair for us but I'm happy for them. I thought they process the applications by the receipt date. They are sure making us wait... Just because we can't do anything but to wait. Don't they have quota per week or something. After all, they raised the filing fees to hire more processors.... what happened to that?

what happened to that?

It went down the drain :ranting:

Seriously though, while I'm super happy for July pplwho got their approvals, I'm starting to know how it feels for May ppl who drop in every now and then in our thread and remind us that not all of them have their NOA2's yet. That feeling... SUCKS!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

07/26/2010 - Interview

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

I know this is sad being the person following and preceding own posts (better put - pathetic :) ), but you guys, is the USCIS web site running ok for you? I haven't been able to open it for the last 30 min. And I know, it is the middle of the night in the lovely city of Laguna Niguel, where my file is resting on someone's desk, but hey, the adjudicators will soon awake, and I wanna be able to be a freak again and check the status of our case every 15 min :P

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

07/26/2010 - Interview

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I know this is sad being the person following and preceding own posts (better put - pathetic :) ), but you guys, is the USCIS web site running ok for you? I haven't been able to open it for the last 30 min. And I know, it is the middle of the night in the lovely city of Laguna Niguel, where my file is resting on someone's desk, but hey, the adjudicators will soon awake, and I wanna be able to be a freak again and check the status of our case every 15 min :P

The USCIS site is working fine for me @ 5:50am Pacific time. Well, fine is stretching it since it still say's "Pending"...... It would be interesting to know just how the approval process really works. What happens to a file once it's received? Etc.....

The wait is difficult, no doubt for all of us, but we will all get our NOA-2's.

About the only thing that keeps me sane during this is I remind myself that my Princess and our future life together is worth the wait... That might sound corney, but it's true.

I wish everyone who is so patiently (or impatiently) waiting, a quick approval and the best of luck.

The USCIS site is working fine for me @ 5:50am Pacific time. Well, fine is stretching it since it still say's "Pending"...... It would be interesting to know just how the approval process really works. What happens to a file once it's received? Etc.....

About the only thing that keeps me sane during this is I remind myself that my Princess and our future life together is worth the wait... That might sound corney, but it's true.

I wish everyone who is so patiently (or impatiently) waiting, a quick approval and the best of luck.

It works for me too now. Geez, being sick sucks - I have nothing else to do but go nuts :blink:

Thanks for your support, Jeff ))

P.S. The princess part was not corny - I liked it. And I'm sure Olga would love the fact that she's your princess. I'm sure she already knows that :)

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

07/26/2010 - Interview

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

Timeline

It works for me too now. Geez, being sick sucks - I have nothing else to do but go nuts :blink:

P.S. The princess part was not corny - I liked it. And I'm sure Olga would love the fact that she's your princess. I'm sure she already knows that :)

And thanks for your support too Ryan. I don't think anyone who has not gone through or is going through this process has any idea how difficult the wait is. Not sure about you, but I find it even harder the closer we get. Thinking "maybe they lost our file", "maybe our file is too think and no one wants to review all the pages", etc.....

But I'm sure everything is just fine with your file and ours. They are both sitting on top of the pile waiting to be picked up and reviewed within the next few days. Our NOA-1 dates are pretty close, so we should both be approved about the same time.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope your better soon. BTW - When was the last time you visited Dasha?

And thanks for your support too Ryan. I don't think anyone who has not gone through or is going through this process has any idea how difficult the wait is. Not sure about you, but I find it even harder the closer we get. Thinking "maybe they lost our file", "maybe our file is too think and no one wants to review all the pages", etc.....

But I'm sure everything is just fine with your file and ours. They are both sitting on top of the pile waiting to be picked up and reviewed within the next few days. Our NOA-1 dates are pretty close, so we should both be approved about the same time.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope your better soon. BTW - When was the last time you visited Dasha?

Hey... Not sure what would be the best way to put this.... But I am Dasha :) Ryan is sound asleep not that far away from the USCIS guys, over in Orange County.

But as far as the rest of what you said goes - hey I second you on every word. "The case must have gotten lost" stage is blooming and rapidly progressing with me now )) But then I calm down and realize - there is a BUNCH of ppl who have been waiting longer, so thats OK. Even you guys.

We'll get approved sooner or later (better - the former), so I'm positive minded today (yet, a bit obssessive )) ).

As for the last time we saw each other - that is the sad part - a little over a year ago. So it is very crucial we get aproved ASAP, before I forget what my fiance looks like! ROFL

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

07/26/2010 - Interview

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

Timeline

Hey... Not sure what would be the best way to put this.... But I am Dasha :) Ryan is sound asleep not that far away from the USCIS guys, over in Orange County.

But as far as the rest of what you said goes - hey I second you on every word. "The case must have gotten lost" stage is blooming and rapidly progressing with me now )) But then I calm down and realize - there is a BUNCH of ppl who have been waiting longer, so thats OK. Even you guys.

We'll get approved sooner or later (better - the former), so I'm positive minded today (yet, a bit obssessive )) ).

As for the last time we saw each other - that is the sad part - a little over a year ago. So it is very crucial we get aproved ASAP, before I forget what my fiance looks like! ROFL

Hello Dasha, thanks for clearing that up, it is certainly better to know who I'm responding to. And I hope that your feeling better soon.

Your correct, there are people who have been waiting longer than us and I feel for them, I really do.

Sorry that you haven't seen each other for over a year. That is very difficult --- So I truly hope that your the next one approved at CSC so you and Ryan can be together as soon as possible.

Wishing you and all of us who are waiting the best.

- Jeff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I want my NOA2 :cry: :cry: :cry: I miss my hubby so much. Waiting stage keep me crazy :huh: - checking USCIS everyday and no touch, no updates. I know I'm not alone here waiting anxiously and other members waited much longer than I - thanks VJ family to for the encouragement . Well, I'm not losing my hope. Think positive think positive! :idea: :idea: Good luck to all of us!

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

oh heyyyyyy laguna niguel office? mine is there too!!

theres many offices so im guessing they all proess the petitions at different rates?

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Timeline

theres many offices so im guessing they all proess the petitions at different rates?

How does one find out what field office in California the case is at?

How does one find out what field office in California the case is at?

I might have brought in some confusion here by mentioning Laguna Niguel. What I meant was that thats where the CSC is located, the address where you mail the petition.

As for the local office - no idea!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

07/26/2010 - Interview

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

It would be interesting to know just how the approval process really works. What happens to a file once it's received? Etc.....

You might want to check out this thread then.

Link---->What happens on the inside

It's from a former USCIS adjudicator who also went through the K-1 process and offered some interesting insights as to what happens to our files once they hit the service centers.

K-1 - I-129F

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

• 18 May 2009: Interview - **APPROVED** (213 Days)

AOS - I-485

Field Office: Memphis, TN

• 15 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 131 Days!

EAD - I-765

• 02 Dec 2009: **APPROVED!!** 141 Days (recommend do NOT e-file)

ROC - I-781

• 07 Nov 2011: Package mailed to VSC (USPS Express mail)
  • 08 Nov 2011: Package received at VSC
  • 09 Nov 2011 - NOA1
  • 13 Jan 2012 - Biometrics appointment
  • 24 Aug 2012 - RFE (bummed!!!)
  • 13 Sep 2012 - **APPROVED!!**
  • 24 Sep 2012 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.