timesnap

For those who have not recd Receipt notice

57 posts in this topic

I think the purpose of this thread has gone off track! I think if there are any problems, then please pm the person or take it off topic. Either way you do it, just please don't keep it here. I for one have gotten quite confused by the debating that has gone on back and forth on this thread and I am now about to go bash my head against the wall. Anyone else feel the same?? Second thought...don't answer that. Let's try to get back to the original question posed or whatever it was. Seems like I have forgotten what it was now.

Laura Mitchell

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yeah i agree, some of us want to find out what's going on with receipt notices :(

--

15 aug -- K-1 application posted to TSC

17 aug -- TSC receives application

no NOA1, USCIS says no record....

31 oct resubmitted

09 NOV money order cashed

08 NOV NOA1 date, yey! arrived in post 14th nov

I think you guys need to look up the definition of "sarcastic". Yodrak is a lot of things, I'm sure, but 'sarcastic' is not at the top of my list.

Sarcasm...as defined by websters....A keenly ironical or scornful utterance; contemptuous or taunting language. The use of biting gibes or cutting rebukes.

This is exactly the nature of some of his remarks and answers.

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

halo and jazzy.....

For your edification, VJ is a self-help forum.

If you want to be spoon fed, go heat up some pablum and ring your mama.

In the meantime, try to have a bit of consideration for those who have already earned their stripes?

Um-kay?

You are correct...it is a self help forum...people come here to help themselves...help themselves through this process...it has been a tremendous help to my wife and I. But people come for answers and support through a very anxious and sometimes confusing time. No one is asking to be spoon fed, just for people to be supportive.... not sarcastic or pompous. And for your information, I've earned my stripes...been through the K-1 process and now the K-3.

oh what silly people you 2 are :yes: ................and I might add, Lorelle & Yodrak are both right, you might be surprised to know BUT the person you spoke to from VSC was probably a person answering the "mis-information" line so what they say realy means NOT A LOT!!!

and thats the last i'm going to ay in this thread :whistle:

You may be surprised to know that the person I talked to has been a FRIEND of mine for years....not just a person answering the phone...and Yodrak and Lorelle are wrong on this point. They both have a lot of knowledge that is valuable here, but nobody is right all the time...and this time they are wrong.

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

halo and jazzy.....

In the meantime, try to have a bit of consideration for those who have already earned their stripes?

Um-kay?

You are correct...it is a self help forum...people come here to help themselves...help themselves through this process...it has been a tremendous help to my wife and I. But people come for answers and support through a very anxious and sometimes confusing time. No one is asking to be spoon fed, just for people to be supportive.... not sarcastic or pompous. And for your information, I've earned my stripes...been through the K-1 process and now the K-3.

Sarcasm...as defined by websters....A keenly ironical or scornful utterance; contemptuous or taunting language. The use of biting gibes or cutting rebukes.

This is exactly the nature of some of his remarks and answers.

Yodrak is none of the mentioned things, he is DIRECT with his answers, no ##### footing around just DIRECT!! if you take this as some thing more then its your problem not Yodraks,

AND i have no doubt whatsoever that Yodrak will be still around here looooooong after your gone :thumbs:

halo and jazzy.....

Um-kay?

oh what silly people you 2 are :yes: ................and I might add, Lorelle & Yodrak are both right, you might be surprised to know BUT the person you spoke to from VSC was probably a person answering the "mis-information" line so what they say realy means NOT A LOT!!!

and thats the last i'm going to ay in this thread :whistle:

You may be surprised to know that the person I talked to has been a FRIEND of mine for years....not just a person answering the phone...and Yodrak and Lorelle are wrong on this point. They both have a lot of knowledge that is valuable here, but nobody is right all the time...and this time they are wrong.

Just because the person you spoke to is your friend, still does NOT mean your friend knows what they are talking about :no: ...............I still say what ^^those 2 said is right, as i would of had the same answer also :thumbs:

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

Filed: Other Timeline
And for your information, I've earned my stripes...been through the K-1 process and now the K-3.

Bully for you.

However, you haven't been around this forum long enough to know the personalities. If you wish to CONTINUE to learn from it perhaps you should be a bit less combative.

oh wow i ONLY HAVE 3 lines to mention here

|

|see the signature below

|

|

|

|

Edited by hafiz30

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Hello Jazzy,

Thank you so much!! I know you want to help people here who are confused and eager to be in there loveone's quickly. Well, this two people YODRAK AND AUSSIEWENCH just want to be HEARD!!! There are lot of people here who are very helpful like PATIENTLY WAITING and MDYOUNG this people are very informative and respectful not like this two who think that they are perfect and knows everything!!! I always read the responses of YODRAK in every single post he answered AUSSIEWENCH, and he is a tactless and insensitive. And please if i post here again asking question dont response YODRAK AND AUSSSIWENCH coz i dont need help and opinion from people like you!

Virgie

:huh:

Good luck on your journey

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello Jazzy,

Thank you so much!! I know you want to help people here who are confused and eager to be in there loveone's quickly. Well, this two people YODRAK AND AUSSIEWENCH just want to be HEARD!!! There are lot of people here who are very helpful like PATIENTLY WAITING and MDYOUNG this people are very informative and respectful not like this two who think that they are perfect and knows everything!!! I always read the responses of YODRAK in every single post he answered AUSSIEWENCH, and he is a tactless and insensitive. And please if i post here again asking question dont response YODRAK AND AUSSSIWENCH coz i dont need help and opinion from people like you!

Virgie

aussie and yodrak are immigration gurus. i bow to their expertise and knowledge. if you don't like them answering your questions and you'd rather go research the site, feel free. such will certainly cut down on the drama you have instigated.

for aussie and yodrak, i for one appreciate your answers and patience with my dumb questions. thank you for being helpful, and disregard the classless idiocy displayed by a select few. my hat's off to you two :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow thats not very nice.... both aussiewench and Yordrak give very good and helpful advice.... if you post on a public board then it is open to anyone to post.... you can not pick and choose who replies to you....

Kezzie

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i have always found aussie and yodrak to be helpful and respectful anytime i ever needed them...

aussie and yodrak RAWKS as Sister Frances says! :luv:

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

It is taking quite a while right now, at least for texas. I have spoken with someone who sent the I130 out April 24th and havent gotten a thing back yet..

I-129F Timeline

07-14-06-I-129F Sent

07-16-06-I-129F Arrived in Chicago

07-20-06-I-129F NOA 1

07-27-06-Touched

10-23-06-Touched

11-18-06-Touched

11-22-06-Touched

11-24-06-Approved

11-27-06-Touched

12-04-06-NVC Received

12-06-06-NVC Left

12-14-06-Arrived at Consulate

01-04-07-Packet 3 Received

01-05-07-Packet 3 Sent

01-10-07-Medical Examination

02-13-07-Interview in Johannesburg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.