*Maureen*

Tuesday!

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
charles that lawn mower is AWESOME. i'd totally mow the lawn if i had that!

btw.. hi everyone. *waves*

going shopping to decorate the guest bathroom today. *twirls finger in air*

hope everyone is well and happy.

Tell us what you end up getting, colors, and such!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah Noura! Glad to hear you made it through the Hurricane down there! yikes!

:wub: I'm feeling the love today. Waleed is on his break this week after being locked up in the military for 9 weeks without a break. We're talking a lot this week and it's so good to spend time loving on the Hubby, it's filling up my cup of love!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

:wub: I'm feeling the love today. Waleed is on his break this week after being locked up in the military for 9 weeks without a break. We're talking a lot this week and it's so good to spend time loving on the Hubby, it's filling up my cup of love!

Ahhh Olivia, I am so happy to hear that. I know you miss him so much. Enjoy your time talking and hopefully the time will pass quickly until you see him again.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Just making a quick note that I'm alive and well.

I'll probably do the "Sex and the City" tv marathon. It's therapeutic for me...

Girls, I have Blackberry too... if anyone would like to chat with me (PM me) :)

Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Glad you are doing well. I was wondering how you are. Enjoy the marathon, I love watching that show!

Filed: Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

So happy you are doing well. Love the Sex in the City marathons! I also agree with Olivia...YAY Medium!! I adore that show.

ALHAMDOULILLAH! ALHAMDOULILLAH! ALHAMDOULILLAH! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

My power at the office came back on today :dance: :dance: :dance: I get to go back to work for the next 2 days - then I leave for Seattle! :star: :star: :star:

It's a good day :) I just hope our power at home comes on very soon. There's no place like home. :innocent:

Alhamdulillah! Woohoo! :dance:

Talk to you later sweets. Happy things are finally moving along..."come on power at home!!"

Awww..Olivia..I can't even imagine how happy you are right now...fill up that cup girl! (F):luv:

charles that lawn mower is AWESOME. i'd totally mow the lawn if i had that!

btw.. hi everyone. *waves*

going shopping to decorate the guest bathroom today. *twirls finger in air*

hope everyone is well and happy.

jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i just got your cancellation from the group..hate to see ya go but totally understand! I hope all is well with u girl! I hope we get to talk soon.

Hi guys,

I was so happy about this weekend...my husband is ocming back from egypt saturday at 1pm after 2 1/2 months away. he is flying from amsterdam to houston. sorry about the bad typing but i just got out of class and i dont have that energy. Should I be concerned about the hurricane ..I havnet realy kept up with it today cuz i have been in school and Im going again in 15 minutes...I can hardly remember what we flew over from amsterdam to h town but its really buggin me since I really miss my husband. We tried to avoid flights near sept 11 and now a hurricane is coming. So what does that mean?

did u say Houston???? and we haven't met yet????? *harumph* We gals have a lotta fun here in H!!!! cmmon down!

As far as the blackberry users.... pm me for my info :D

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I'm gonna be leaving the computer for awhile. (actually the computer is leaving me ;) ) Comcast is breaking up with me at the end of the week.

I will be hopefully be back online at the end of October. I want ya'll to miss me and keep us in your prayers as we cannot finish NVC til October 31. :crying: (dang i need a good cry) It's gonna be January or Febuary now when Ibrahim can get an interview.

I will be checking in from work when the boss isn't looking. The phone is off too. So if you don't hear from me, I am ok, just going thru a really difficult trying time right now. God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

Rahmaa take care of group. I'm sorry to open it and leave. Tasha, Melinda, Mal, Terrie, Rajaa, I'm sorry. Please forgive me and continue to study.

Jackie (F)

:blink:

I have to write Ibrahim now and explain this situation to him. No phone, no internet chats and no paying nvc til end of October. And I was flying on thru NVC! Almost every step is completed!

I can only hope now the k3 gets approved and he can interview on that. Does nvc give a time limit when they send the bill for the $400?

On the bright side, I can open my email at work and send ibrahim email messages.

Jackie (F)

Timeline
:blink:

I have to write Ibrahim now and explain this situation to him. No phone, no internet chats and no paying nvc til end of October. And I was flying on thru NVC! Almost every step is completed!

I can only hope now the k3 gets approved and he can interview on that. Does nvc give a time limit when they send the bill for the $400?

On the bright side, I can open my email at work and send ibrahim email messages.

Jackie (F)

Oh Jackie, I am so sorry this is happening. I love and enjoy reading your posts and the pictures you put up. My prayers will be with you. I wish there was some other way I could help. Take care of yourself and I will look forward to seeing you online again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.