rupa

September AOS filers

3,794 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I m so sorry you have to go through a second interview. I wouldn t worry about it though. Just go through all the questions just in case it s a stokes interview....But they probably just lost the proof you gave last time or sth....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I guess we won't know what's going on until we get there. Any news on your end?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Nop! No news here! I don't know what I should do. They change their processing time to October 1st in Denver. But my NOA date is the 3rd, so I guess I'm still in their timeline. If I call to make a request they wouldnt allow it? Maybe next month when the date will be November I will be consider out of status? What do you think?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

At this point, nothing is going to hurt. Do everything you can, call and bug the mess out them if need be. Write more letters and e mails....anything! I wish I had some answers for you.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

My dear!

I'm back! So so sorry for not keeping in touch, il try to read up since iv last been here to catch up.

How are you?

All my love!

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My dear!

I'm back! So so sorry for not keeping in touch, il try to read up since iv last been here to catch up.

How are you?

All my love!

hi beautiful years

how r u? did you get my pm?

so sorry life has been so busy...

hi nagish how r u?

hows everything.

wow the chart is really looking so good...goodluck and God bless to the rest of us...i know the chart will be completed real soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

hi there

we filed in late August/early Sept.

We had biometrics on Feb 13, our AOS interview on May 8 and got the approval/welcome letter on May 12 -notice date being May 11.

my status online was updated the same day as the interview stating "card production ordered". it was touched May 11 but its still saying "card production ordered" (obviously the touch was to send out the approval/welcome letters) Now waiting for the card in the mail.

Anybody with similar timeline? I'm expecting the card any day now since I was told by the IO "14 days"..it's been more than that :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there

we filed in late August/early Sept.

We had biometrics on Feb 13, our AOS interview on May 8 and got the approval/welcome letter on May 12 -notice date being May 11.

my status online was updated the same day as the interview stating "card production ordered". it was touched May 11 but its still saying "card production ordered" (obviously the touch was to send out the approval/welcome letters) Now waiting for the card in the mail.

Anybody with similar timeline? I'm expecting the card any day now since I was told by the IO "14 days"..it's been more than that :blink:

Is it more than two weeks already? if you really think its way beyond the time frame they give you , you should call them up and make a follow up or else make an info pass and check whats going on...because i had a friend same case as yours but she didnt do anything and months months passed by till she couldnt really wait any longer and she acted on it only to find out that the card has been there long time but they just missed it and they asked her its been sitting here long time...why you didnt act immediately...so things can happen...it wont hurt to follow up whats due for us...

So hope it helps....Just keep the faith and always have the positive perspective...

God bless!

Timeline

inquiring about it now won't do much, since they're remodeling the production facility where the green cards are issued and it has not been 30 days yet. all they will do is tell me to be patient as they are backlogged because of the remodeling...I will make an infopass to get my stamp in a week and a half tho if the card hasnt gotten here yet by then :)

Just thought I'd leave a note for the Sept filers still waiting for their "standard" processing at CSC. I called the USCIS misinformation line to request another update on my file as it's been 60 days since I requested the last update and no communication from CSC since November 2008 regarding my AOS. The guy I spoke with said, "it appears that CSC does not even process these types of applications, they do not have timelines for AOS based on family immigration, so I don't see how they could have your application." At this point I wanted to scream!! The ineptitude of this organization is unbelievable.

Anyway rant over. My husband was sitting there and watched me blow my fuse and said "let me call back and see if I can get anything different." He did call and got another request for status ID reference# so they will probably just send us another letter saying that it's in standard processing. They did recommend I make an infopass appointment as at least they agreed that it has been too long. So we made one on line, it's tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting much, but I figure from now on I'm going to keep pressing them at every venue I have. Depending how the infopass appt. goes, we'll be calling our congressman or senator later this week.

I'm 5 weeks away from my due date and am starting to feel anxious about not having a green card yet. I'm worried about not having any legal status with the little one coming soon and what implications that may have. I'm a military wife so at least we get medical care through the base hospital, but it's just un nerving not having any recognized right to be here.

Jul 15/07 Engaged!

Oct ??/07 - Lawyer sent in I-129F

Nov 6/07 - NOA 1 Date

Jan 18/07 - Waiting anxiously

Feb 17/08 - A touch!

Feb 29/08 - NOA 2 - Approved!

Mar 02/08 - Touched

Mar 03/08 - Touched

Mar 10/08 - Petition arrived at NVC

Mar 12/08 - NVC forwarded Petition to Vancouver Consulate!

Mar 28/08 - Received packet 3

Apr 7/08 - Sent Packet 3

Apr 14/08 - Medical!!

May 13/08 - Interview date YAHOO!

GOT THE VISA!!!!! MAY 14, 2008

July 6/08 - Crossed the border - they let me in!!

July 12/08 - Wedding day - it was perfect!

July 23/08 - Back from Honeymoon in PR - now onto AOS?!?!?!

Sept 3/08 - AOS package in the mail - what a headache!

Sept 9/08 - 3 NOA's for AOS, EAD and AP

Sept 30/08 - Biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

Nov 13/08 - Touch on AOS and EAD

Nov 17/08 - AP shows up in the mail

Nov 17/08 - EAD card production ordered

Jun 25/09 - Green Card Production ordered - Finally after 10 months!

June 30/09 - Received welcome letter!

July 10/09 - GREENCARD! - All done for a bit now!

May 20/11 - Sent in I-751 for removal of Conditions

Timeline
Just thought I'd leave a note for the Sept filers still waiting for their "standard" processing at CSC. I called the USCIS misinformation line to request another update on my file as it's been 60 days since I requested the last update and no communication from CSC since November 2008 regarding my AOS. The guy I spoke with said, "it appears that CSC does not even process these types of applications, they do not have timelines for AOS based on family immigration, so I don't see how they could have your application." At this point I wanted to scream!! The ineptitude of this organization is unbelievable.

Anyway rant over. My husband was sitting there and watched me blow my fuse and said "let me call back and see if I can get anything different." He did call and got another request for status ID reference# so they will probably just send us another letter saying that it's in standard processing. They did recommend I make an infopass appointment as at least they agreed that it has been too long. So we made one on line, it's tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting much, but I figure from now on I'm going to keep pressing them at every venue I have. Depending how the infopass appt. goes, we'll be calling our congressman or senator later this week.

I'm 5 weeks away from my due date and am starting to feel anxious about not having a green card yet. I'm worried about not having any legal status with the little one coming soon and what implications that may have. I'm a military wife so at least we get medical care through the base hospital, but it's just un nerving not having any recognized right to be here.

I'm so sorry that does seem like a way too long time to be waiting and then for them to tell you that ...so stupid. so you haven't even reveived your welcome letter/approval letter yet? did I understand that right you're still waiting for your approval? jeez that would make me go mad too....

Let us know how the info appt goes ok? I'm gonna schedule one for the end of next week probably myself.

all the best to you and the baby! :)

o.k. believe this or not, I was turned away from my infopass appointment yesterday, my husband and I made the appointment on line. When I got there, they said they had no record of the appointment booking and I'd have to go home do it again. :blink: I was pretty proud of myself for not cursing at the officer and just getting back in my car and calmly driving home.

My husband bless his heart, called our congress person yesterday after that debacle and told her about our situation and that we appear to have been left behind and are beyond reasonable processing times. She took all our information from us and said she will find out what's going on and get back to us, so here's hoping.

Jul 15/07 Engaged!

Oct ??/07 - Lawyer sent in I-129F

Nov 6/07 - NOA 1 Date

Jan 18/07 - Waiting anxiously

Feb 17/08 - A touch!

Feb 29/08 - NOA 2 - Approved!

Mar 02/08 - Touched

Mar 03/08 - Touched

Mar 10/08 - Petition arrived at NVC

Mar 12/08 - NVC forwarded Petition to Vancouver Consulate!

Mar 28/08 - Received packet 3

Apr 7/08 - Sent Packet 3

Apr 14/08 - Medical!!

May 13/08 - Interview date YAHOO!

GOT THE VISA!!!!! MAY 14, 2008

July 6/08 - Crossed the border - they let me in!!

July 12/08 - Wedding day - it was perfect!

July 23/08 - Back from Honeymoon in PR - now onto AOS?!?!?!

Sept 3/08 - AOS package in the mail - what a headache!

Sept 9/08 - 3 NOA's for AOS, EAD and AP

Sept 30/08 - Biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

Nov 13/08 - Touch on AOS and EAD

Nov 17/08 - AP shows up in the mail

Nov 17/08 - EAD card production ordered

Jun 25/09 - Green Card Production ordered - Finally after 10 months!

June 30/09 - Received welcome letter!

July 10/09 - GREENCARD! - All done for a bit now!

May 20/11 - Sent in I-751 for removal of Conditions

Timeline

@rupa WHAT????? jeez that is really messed up! that just mademescared of making an infopass apt myself! I was gonna get one for the end of next week. hhmmm. Let us know how the congress man route goes ok? all the best *hugs*

Going to be making an appointment in the next few days.

I have a horrible feeling that I've been given a green card and they have messed up in the mail.

We are constantly getting wrong mail in our apartment complex.

Sigh.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

So I called today and talked to a USCIS customer service rep and she said that in NJ they are currently processing Sept 7th files...so it's getting close to my date.

As far as I knew, my case is in California...I tried to ask her where my case was exactly and she said NJ...I asked her why I didn't get notification of this...and she gave me some answer that I'm still not understanding but apparently, even though I got a notice back in November of 08 that my case was in California...that they are going by the local office time and that my case should be worked on soon in NJ.......

Whatever.

sigh.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.