rupa

September AOS filers

3,794 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Congratulations to all on their recent approvals!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey, I finally received my CG on the mail yesterday!

Really, I felt like crying of relief! Then I looked back and thought about what we've been through since the beginning of this process, thought about you all in this forum, the support, the pain, the advises...Really, I don't think I could have done it without it.

So, thank you for everything, for being there, for HANGING in there.

I'm sure this part of the journey is ending for all of us! ;)

God bless!

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Naturalization approved: 04-02-2013

Oath ceremony: 04-24-2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

HOOOORAY! Dan's Green Card was ordered today! Delivery within 30 days!

It's been a pleasure, folkses. I'll be around, though. :)

September 2, 2008 - Mailed AOS and EAD

September 4, 2008 - AOS delivered... waiting.

September 4, 2008 - AOS NOA date!

September 15, 2008 - received Biometrics appointment

September 30, 2008 - Biometrics appointment!

November 3, 2008 - Received EAD!

November 12, 2008 - AOS Case Transferred to CSC

November 19, 2008 - Touched -Transfer Complete

December 28, 2008 - Real Wedding

January 12,2009 - AOS File TOUCHED at CSC

February 13, 2009 - AOS approved without interview!

February 19, 2009 - Welcome letter received

LIFTING CONDITIONS

November 12, 2010 - Mailed I-751 to VSC

November 19, 2010 - NOA 1

December 10, 2010 - Biometrics (He went early!)

April 4, 2010 - RFE - too little documentary evidence (bank statements, etc)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

YIPEE!!! I got my Green Card in the mail today :dance: ... Would like to thank everybody here for all the advice and support. Goodluck and God Bless!!! :innocent:

It takes a second to say I LOVE YOU but a lifetime to SHOW IT!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Congrats to all of the recent approvals, may we all share in the sunlight soon. :thumbs:

Beginning to wonder how far the light is at the end of this tunnel. :unsure:

Also, hang in there beautiful years, I am under the same situation.

Congrats to all of the recent approvals, may we all share in the sunlight soon. :thumbs:

Beginning to wonder how far the light is at the end of this tunnel. :unsure:

Also, hang in there beautiful years, I am under the same situation.

Thank you Namban, i could say a lot, and complain the whole night and continue tomorrow, but il still be here.

I just cant stop worrying even when i know it wont be forever!

I guess i'm just being human and womanly!

Hang in there too!

We all need to encourage each other.

Thank you again.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

INTERVIEW IS OVER FINALLY! THANK GOD WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED...THANK YOU VJ FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! YOU ARE REALLY RIGHT IF THE MARRIAGE IS TRUE THEN WE DONT HAVE A PROBLEM.

I will share with you our experience. Our schedule is 9am, and its hard to somehow find a parking so we are kind a late, we arrived 9:07am. The lady said that since we are kind a late she puts in somebody else for our time. My husband said its ok no problem. Then the lady said, dont worry its kind a fast. She gave us a number which is no. 12. I was then thinking maybe its just few people because when we went in there its so peaceful and quiet. We then walk into the hallway and then found the place where the interview is being conducted and we saw other couples there waiting nervously. Some with lawyer and paralegal. Their documents are really so many that makes me nervous because ours were not that thick. But hubby always tells me that we have nothing to prove much because the truth is we are really married and are together. But you are right beautiful years, we women worry so much. We have waited 1 and half hour since we are 7mins late they put us to the next sched. But its ok, i have my husband with me we enjoy the wait.

Finally, our number has been called. The guy gave us a wonderful smile and greetings. Then we went to his room and before we sit down he let us take an oath that whatever we say is the truth.

Here are the accounts that occur after then:

1. He asked for my passport and my husbands passport.

2. He asked me of my full name, my birthdate, my parents names, my job in the phils. Then he continued looking at our documents that we previously submitted. Then he asked me about my organizations in the Philippines and he smiled and laughed and make a joke about it. He said its so interesting.

3. He asked my husband the same questions he asked me.

4. He lets me sign that paper that i am not involve with any terrorism and all and had my husband be the witness.

5. He lets me sign also the instructions about the I751 amd reminds me that 90days before expiration of GC i have to submit paperworks about the lifting conditions. Then he said they will no longer send reminders.

6. He continued to go over with the papers. (Me holding our bag with the documents they requested on the paper, waiting for him to ask me those.)

7. Then, he sets aside the documentation and focus on one paper he has to fill in and ask us the following questions:

Timeline

Hello everyone,

INTERVIEW IS OVER FINALLY! THANK GOD WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED...THANK YOU VJ FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! YOU ARE REALLY RIGHT IF THE MARRIAGE IS TRUE THEN WE DONT HAVE A PROBLEM.

I will share with you our experience. Our schedule is 9am, and its hard to somehow find a parking so we are kind a late, we arrived 9:07am. The lady said that since we are kind a late she puts in somebody else for our time. My husband said its ok no problem. Then the lady said, dont worry its kind a fast. She gave us a number which is no. 12. I was then thinking maybe its just few people because when we went in there its so peaceful and quiet. We then walk into the hallway and then found the place where the interview is being conducted and we saw other couples there waiting nervously. Some with lawyer and paralegal. Their documents are really so many that makes me nervous because ours were not that thick. But hubby always tells me that we have nothing to prove much because the truth is we are really married and are together. But you are right beautiful years, we women worry so much. We have waited 1 and half hour since we are 7mins late they put us to the next sched. But its ok, i have my husband with me we enjoy the wait.

Finally, our number has been called. The guy gave us a wonderful smile and greetings. Then we went to his room and before we sit down he let us take an oath that whatever we say is the truth.

2. He asked me of my full name, my birthdate, my parents names, my job in the phils. Then he continued looking at our documents that we previously submitted. Then he asked me about my organizations in the Philippines and he smiled and laughed and make a joke about it. He said its so interesting.

4. He lets me sign that paper that i am not involve with any terrorism and all and had my husband be the witness.

5. He lets me sign also the instructions about the I751 amd reminds me that 90days before expiration of GC i have to submit paperworks about the lifting conditions. Then he said they will no longer send reminders.

6. He continued to go over with the papers. (Me holding our bag with the documents they requested on the paper, waiting for him to ask me those.)

7. Then, he sets aside the documentation and focus on one paper he has to fill in and ask us the following questions:

Hello everyone,

Yaay! jkevs! :thumbs::thumbs: Congratulations!!

I wish it was me :crying: huhuhuhhh

I'm happy for you, soon you ll recieve the sexy card in your mail.

Congratulations!!! :dance::dance:

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Timeline

Oh sorry everyone!

Something happend to my computer it stopped for a while and then when i see the vj forum its not complete and i have lost what i typed and it has been sent many times. SOrry! Here is the continuation:

7. The questions are:

a. How did you met?

b. How was the trip to PI? (My hubby)

c. What do we do with our free time?

d. He asked my hubby why he married me, (i was so impressed with my husband's answer as well as the IO)

8. Then he asked if we have joint assets, he asked for Recent Bank Statement (finally in my big bag i can get something to give him) and Insurance Documents. these are the only two he asked from us. WOW!

Then he said "sorry if we have to do this to you"! He continued that there are others who use this procedure for fraud. He also said, sorry that the honest ones suffered on this.

Then he said THATS IT! expect your GC in 4 to 6 weeks. yahoooooooo

I am so happy and i said happy valentines day, then he said yes thats right its valentines already..eheheheh.

thank you LORD! its over for now.

Thank you beautiful_years, NAo, envy_me, Nagishkaw and everyone here on VJ for the support and the wisdom. You are such a big help and you really make this journey so wonderful.

Goodluck to the rest of us here and God bless to us all!

Edited by j.kevs

we got a touch yesterday on our aos...hopefully this is good news

has anyone else gotten a touch just before they receive their approval? hopefully its not an rfe

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Timeline
we got a touch yesterday on our aos...hopefully this is good news

has anyone else gotten a touch just before they receive their approval? hopefully its not an rfe

I got touched before my AOS interview, and i think its good news for u. They prepare something on your file for approval just like mine. I guess the time they add something to your file any info or update in preparation of something thats a touch.

So be positive BabyBlueSusie it will be fine. Its good news i know for sure because if its RFE it should have been long time ago.

God bless!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats everyone on recent touches and recent approvals!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nagi, hang in there! You and you husband have my prayers!

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.