lLeigh

Sept 2008 K1 VSC filers

922 posts in this topic

:luv: I wish magic 8 balls actually worked.

And I would like to see how many August fillers there actually are because if you try to look at some of the timelines you get re-directed to the forum page, and some people i have noticed have entered in the NVC dates and not the NOA2 dates, and they are still on IGORs as unapproved.

And considering there are far fewer September filers left than August filers I think a good chunk of them are people that simply haven't come back to update their timelines. And what about the people with more than one entry?? I still think its a great tool but maybe someone here (like admin) could do a little audit and email these people right back to April and ask for an update?? Just a thought.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I would like to see how many August fillers there actually are because if you try to look at some of the timelines you get re-directed to the forum page, and some people i have noticed have entered in the NVC dates and not the NOA2 dates, and they are still on IGORs as unapproved.

Now isn't that annoying!!! So while they could have already entered the US, because they didn't fill in their NOA2 line, they are still registered as unapproved? :blink: I don't get that! If you can enter the subsequent dates why not fill in the NOA2 one as well and get off the list? Some people.... :angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Amberdima, any news yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe we need an active Igor's list to supplement the regular igor's list.

I have noticed happydancer comments on a lot of profiles :) GJ on trying to keep track of who has been approved.

:luv: I wish magic 8 balls actually worked.

And considering there are far fewer September filers left than August filers I think a good chunk of them are people that simply haven't come back to update their timelines. And what about the people with more than one entry?? I still think its a great tool but maybe someone here (like admin) could do a little audit and email these people right back to April and ask for an update?? Just a thought.

I think that is great idea, I've noticed myself that some people have not put a NOA2 date in their time line when they have mentioned by text in their own profile that they received it. I don't know which Mod on here would be responsible for amending time lines.

According to Igor's list there are apparently 60 petitions still left to approve in August at VSC, that amount may actually be significantly lower

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I believe when Captain Ewok created the 'new' Igor's list he pmed each person near the top to update their timelines. Some haven't been online for months so who knows if they have been approved or not. I've noticed a couple of recent approvals post they have been approved but never updated their timeline.

Timeline

i have messaged some people about updating their profiles, there are mid Sept fillers with a NOA2, so im sure there are quite a few others who have not updated yet. I guess all we can do is msg them on an individual basis.

Edited by amberL

Timeline
i have messaged Getthere about updating their profile, they are a mid Sept filler with a NOA2, so im sure there are quite a few others who have not updated yet. I guess all we can do is msg them on an individual basis.

She was one that I was talking about. I pmed her yesterday, she replied but never updated.

Timeline
i have messaged Getthere about updating their profile, they are a mid Sept filler with a NOA2, so im sure there are quite a few others who have not updated yet. I guess all we can do is msg them on an individual basis.

She was one that I was talking about. I pmed her yesterday, she replied but never updated.

>< I hope she updates, that will bump me up to # 146 :D

Timeline

>< I hope she updates, that will bump me up to # 146 :D

:lol:

Timeline
:ot: also there really should be some way for fillers to effectively cancel their petitions if they break up because I noticed someone who was approved last week who didnt need the visa anymore even though they did try and withdraw the petition... waste of resources still working on these petitions.... grrr VSC

Timeline
:ot: also there really should be some way for fillers to effectively cancel their petitions if they break up because I noticed someone who was approved last week who didnt need the visa anymore even though they did try and withdraw the petition... waste of resources still working on these petitions.... grrr VSC

ooo and wanna hear something that will make you all LOL?

I am a part time student and I also work in a diner, and yesterday I was talking to a somewhat regular customer who tried to tell me it takes 2 days to get a visa to the US, it just depends on where you live. I tried not to laugh in her face, it was pretty hard.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am a part time student and I also work in a diner, and yesterday I was talking to a somewhat regular customer who tried to tell me it takes 2 days to get a visa to the US, it just depends on where you live. I tried not to laugh in her face, it was pretty hard.

Ouch!!!! Isn't that bizaar?

Guys, remember 2 weeks ago when CA was booming and we were eee..not..? Well, now is the opposite, the nature stands in balance..?

Edited by Wisedom come to

Timeline

I got once 'Oh, I thought if you married an American you would be let in straight away'. And that was coming from an American who's sister worked for USCIS! If it was only that easy.

Edited by Laura+Tom

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I got once 'Oh, I thought if you married an American you would be let in straight away'. And that was coming from an American who's sister worked for USCIS! If it was only that easy.

Hi guys! I'm an October filer just nosing around here :) As far as the two comments above, I have heard both of those.

@amberL, I have checked the US Embassy in Guatemala website and it actually only takes 3 days to process the visa lol. When I first starting doing research for the visa process I got super excited at this point, then realized that was absolutely ridiculous and would never happen that way haha.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tem...;x=107&y=19

@Laura+Tom, if only that were the case, right........I would've been married months ago lol

Edited by DavChels

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.