almaty

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I didn't say Charles was stupid. I said people that think like him are stupid. That's NOT the same thing!

you might wish to reread what you posted.....

you really see the universe like a cartoon villain vs. a superhero, don't you? it's still difficult for me to believe people of such stupidity are born in the 21st century. Of course, it all makes sense, as you and other religious nuts (of all stripes) want us all to return to the Dark Ages.

I said you were a religious nut; I didn't say you were stupid. I said people LIKE YOU are stupid and that religious nuts are stupid. :innocent:

it's amazing how you think i'm a religious nut. that has to be the post of the day! :rofl:

I think most of us here can conclude that you are... into the whole MISSIONARY [position] thing. :yes: (as most of us guys I presume! :lol:)

oh i abandoned that church and joined the spankitfrombehind church. :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I didn't say Charles was stupid. I said people that think like him are stupid. That's NOT the same thing!

you really see the universe like a cartoon villain vs. a superhero, don't you? it's still difficult for me to believe people of such stupidity are born in the 21st century. Of course, it all makes sense, as you and other religious nuts (of all stripes) want us all to return to the Dark Ages.

I said you were a religious nut; I didn't say you were stupid. I said people LIKE YOU are stupid and that religious nuts are stupid. :innocent:

it's amazing how you think i'm a religious nut. that has to be the post of the day! :rofl:

I think most of us here can conclude that you are... into the whole MISSIONARY [position] thing. :yes: (as most of us guys I presume! :lol: )

Sinner!

To reach enlightenment you must embrace all religious doctrines.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think most of us here can conclude that you are... into the whole MISSIONARY [position] thing. :yes: (as most of us guys I presume! :lol: )

Sinner!

To reach enlightenment you must embrace all religious doctrines.

the teachings of "the devil get behind thee" has a whole new meaning there. :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It's customary to post a source link or you can just make it up.

Whatever the religious angle, the Republicans have two candidates with sons in the military and the Democrats don't have any but they are quick to run from Iraq to send others' sons and daughters off to Afghanistan (or perhaps Pakistan).

When do we start hearing the cries of "chickenhawk" on the Internet applied to Obama like we did for Bush?

Let me see....Dems taking out the Redubwas trash again. And how is cleaning up their mess making them a chicken hawk?

The redubwas are decimating our military and worse yet, not giving them proper rewards for their service because...

and this is really good

"they won't reenlist if we give them better education benefits, give them better pay...."

For a group that hangs on to the military and waves flags and everything, in reality, they just see our military as people in it for the money.

How about them apples?

20 year vet speaking here

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
And how is cleaning up their mess making them a chicken hawk?

Pushing for war without sending yourself or your family members makes Obama/Biden chicken hawks. Obama never talks about victory or an end strategy for Afghanistan. It will be his war as commander-in-chief so he better take responsibility for his actions. He's prepared to fight so he can look tough politically.

The redubwas are decimating our military and worse yet, not giving them proper rewards for their service because...

and this is really good

"they won't reenlist if we give them better education benefits, give them better pay...."

For a group that hangs on to the military and waves flags and everything, in reality, they just see our military as people in it for the money.

How about them apples?

20 year vet speaking here

I am just a 6 year vet but I was smart enough to read my enlistment contract. If you wanted more benefits than you signed up for, too bad, you ain't getting 'em. As for decimating the current force structure you may want look up the current re-up rates to see how far off you are. You may buy the Democrats phony new G.I. Bill as attempt to buy votes but it should noted 95% of the soldiers using the G.I. Bill don't use all of their benefits- hell, I didn't use all mine and I got a teacher's certificate and another degree at two different universities. McCain wanted a new G.I. Bill based on number of years served and if you did 20 years why are you crying?

"But, with the addition of a clause allowing service members to transfer their benefits to family members, McCain now supports the 21st Century Bill of Rights, the proposal to give substantially more benefits to veterans for college after their service in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. And he'll support a deal between the White House and House Democrats to fund the war along with $21 billion in domestic spending."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...n-now-supp.html

A lot of Democrats didn't want to fund the wars, said the war in Iraq was lost and slammed our troops as idiots that couldn't get a job elsewhere (John Kerry) but now they want to buy votes against the advice of the Pentagon which should know more than Obama about on issues of retention and morale.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011