Nasturtium

Thursday!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Julianna, why is it when I shut my bedroom door to go to sleep that my 5 month old cat has to scream and cry at the top of his little lungs? Is his feelings really hurt? Does he miss me that much??? He has plenty of food, water, and I already pet him good night... why does he feel the need to cry for about 5 minutes outloud!? I dont get it! :unsure:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was busy watching tv and didn't comment. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Friday is almost here!

What are you watching?

Tamara-- counting cats is a good idea!

I was watching Jeremiah on the Sci Fi channel. Its a pretty good show.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Julianna, why is it when I shut my bedroom door to go to sleep that my 5 month old cat has to scream and cry at the top of his little lungs? Is his feelings really hurt? Does he miss me that much??? He has plenty of food, water, and I already pet him good night... why does he feel the need to cry for about 5 minutes outloud!? I dont get it! :unsure:

He is probably scared a bit and wants to be with you. They are nocturnal, so that's his most awake time. Eventually he will get used to the pattern, but that's it. he wants you to come and get him.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was busy watching tv and didn't comment. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Friday is almost here!

What are you watching?

Hmmm. i've never seen it.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

He is probably scared a bit and wants to be with you. They are nocturnal, so that's his most awake time. Eventually he will get used to the pattern, but that's it. he wants you to come and get him.

What are you watching?

Hmmm. i've never seen it.

The show is about a disease that comes accross the world and kills everyone above the age of innocence (around 12 years old). Then all the kids grow up and the show is based 15 years after the disease stopped so most of the kids are adults now. They have technology around them, but none of them were old enough to know how it all works so it become kind of tribal. They have the weapons, clothes made from before factories shut down, food processed from before, but it is mostly running out. Different groups become powerful, some good, some bad. The main characters are, of course, part of a good group that sets out to put more law and order and freedom. Anyway, it is an interesting concept.

Timeline
The show is about a disease that comes accross the world and kills everyone above the age of innocence (around 12 years old). Then all the kids grow up and the show is based 15 years after the disease stopped so most of the kids are adults now. They have technology around them, but none of them were old enough to know how it all works so it become kind of tribal. They have the weapons, clothes made from before factories shut down, food processed from before, but it is mostly running out. Different groups become powerful, some good, some bad. The main characters are, of course, part of a good group that sets out to put more law and order and freedom. Anyway, it is an interesting concept.

So, it sounds a lot like Lord of the Flies in a way.

Timeline
Tonights Insomniac Club......roll call

Jackie --present

Present and accounted for.

Next I will be on the roll call for the early birds, lol. I gotta be up for Sahoor in the morning. I don't care what anyone says, I can be members of both! lol

I never watched that one.

Timeline

Jackie --present

Next I will be on the roll call for the early birds, lol. I gotta be up for Sahoor in the morning. I don't care what anyone says, I can be members of both! lol

I never watched that one.

Lord of the Flies was written in 1954 and is about a group of kids who are on a plane and end up crash-landing on an island.. all the adults are dead. They basically go tribal and start killing things and each other until finally adults come and rescue them. I think there have been 2 movies made of it, one in teh 1960s and one in the 1990s.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Jackie --present

you rang?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Jackie --present

you rang?

Are you at work?

no, back at hotel. finally done here. flying out early sat - was going to leave mid sat but hannah changed those plans.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
no, back at hotel. finally done here. flying out early sat - was going to leave mid sat but hannah changed those plans.

So you leaving earlier then? If so, it will be nice to be going home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.