sunandmoon

~Say Anything Thread~

1,491 posts in this topic

Is venting included in this thread? I just wanna say I hate malicious and gossipy people that live so long and go out of their way to destroy people's lives and careers.

There...

it's ok to vent, I'll do a little venting myself,

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is a damn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the ** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

What burns my azz! Is that I see the philippine forum going in the same direction as it did last year. I am proud to be married to a Filipina and I would do anything to pretect her and her country, but some of the trash lately getting posted on this forum is the reason why others here on VJ have a negative attitude toward the filipinas and this forum... Now, I feel better.... :P

Filed: Timeline
Is venting included in this thread? I just wanna say I hate malicious and gossipy people that live so long and go out of their way to destroy people's lives and careers.

There...

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is a damn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the ** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

What burns my azz! Is that I see the philippine forum going in the same direction as it did last year. I am proud to be married to a Filipina and I would do anything to pretect her and her country, but some of the trash lately getting posted on this forum is the reason why others here on VJ have a negative attitude toward the filipinas and this forum... Now, I feel better.... :P

:thumbs:

I suppose it is all part of the maturing process. It could be worse. It could be MENA.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I suppose it is all part of the maturing process. It could be worse. It could be MENA.

mena used to have locked threads every day. since a few select members are not around, it's been quite a while since a locked thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

There...

That is true, but have you seen the lack of maturity coming from some of these gals lately? MENA was pretty bad at one time. It's almost like heaven now!!!! :whistle:

mena used to have locked threads every day. since a few select members are not around, it's been quite a while since a locked thread.

I remember some of the bickering on there. I must say it has come along ways since then.... :unsure:

gosh all these topics popping out that a mature person could think or ask, what are they thinking ?

i know, i guess im too old already for this lol... could be men or women, no exception. wish they could make some sense out of it... or i guess it makes this forum alive. i really dont know :wacko:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

gosh all these topics popping out that a mature person could think or ask, what are they thinking ?

i know, i guess im too old already for this lol... could be men or women, no exception. wish they could make some sense out of it... or i guess it makes this forum alive. i really dont know :wacko:

I wish I could make sense out of it... :unsure: LOL! I just hate to see a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Never a dull moment here in the Forum. :P

I wish I could make sense out of it... :unsure: LOL! I just hate to see a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Never a dull moment here in the Forum. :P

we've both seen the disruptions that seem to come in cycles the past year. when we were going thru the process, the forum was pretty peaceful. there was more a sense of community. It's kind of sad to say, but I don't see the disruptions ending...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

if only everyone could remember not to...

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Forums by other users.

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Forums by other users.

No more handcuffs?

Police Quote: "The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them a while."

Edited by Mister_Bill

No more handcuffs?

Police Quote: "The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them a while."

depends on what the handcuffs are being used for.... :P

No more handcuffs?

depends on what the handcuffs are being used for.... :P

633515960667617929-foreign-cops---handcuffs.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

where does the line form? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

naughtyboyspreademstags.gif

bald.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.