sunandmoon

~Say Anything Thread~

1,491 posts in this topic

Just want to share the latest rendezvous of the Central Florida VJ'rs

Surprise baby shower party for Jen ( Flakeman) September 27, 2008 hosted by Joe and I

1_770687848l.jpg

Pics004.jpg

1_852188295l.jpg

Our boat trip October 5, 2008

BoatTrip055.jpg

BoatTrip066.jpg

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Surprise baby shower party for Jen ( Flakeman) September 27, 2008 hosted by Joe and I

1_770687848l.jpg

Pics004.jpg

1_852188295l.jpg

BoatTrip055.jpg

BoatTrip066.jpg

looks like a great time had by all...

congrats to the expecting couple..

Edited by Roy and Yazi

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

1_770687848l.jpg

Pics004.jpg

1_852188295l.jpg

BoatTrip055.jpg

BoatTrip066.jpg

Looks like a great time for everyone... That really makes me miss my boat!!! :P Thanks for sharing your get-together....

1_770687848l.jpg

Pics004.jpg

1_852188295l.jpg

BoatTrip055.jpg

BoatTrip066.jpg

Looks like a great time for everyone... That really makes me miss my boat!!! :P Thanks for sharing your get-together....

Nice pics guys... hmmmm many filipino there .. in our place here in clarkesville just me...

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

15 Great Ways To Get Revenge...

1. Revenge on a dirty roommate - using a hairdryer blow flour or powder under their door to give everything an awesome white coat...

2. Revenge on a neighbor - write a nasty message on your target's lawn in weed killer, they'll never get rid of the bald patches...

3. Revenge on anyone who doesn't live with you - put gelatin down your target's toilet, in a few days it'll get solid...

4. When your roommate goes away, water his/her carpet and sow mustard and cress seeds for a lush shag pile...

5. Revenge on a neighbor - replace weed killer with plant food - they'll curse their green fingers...

6. Float unwrapped chocolate bars and toilet paper in your neighbor's pool...

7. Get as many alarm clocks as possible, set them for different times throughout the night and hide them on your roommate's room...

8. Fill your coworker's umbrella or coat hood with hole-punch waster, or even better four for a sudden blizzard...

9. Take your friend's bike, get a ladder and raise it over a lamppost so that it passes through the whole in the middle of the bike frame. Hide and witness their frustration...

10. Take your boyfriend's favorite clubbing shirt and use an ultraviolet pen and write what's on your mind, under any black light your message will appear...

11. Revenge on golfers - put dog ####### in golf holes...

12. Make up elaborate flyers for a wild party at your enemy's home and wait for the guests to arrive...

13. Place a singles ad with your ex's phone number in newspapers and websites...

14. Subscribe your enemy to every form of junk mail you can lay your hands on, the more embarrassing the better...

15. Subscribe your ex to all sorts of weird sex magazines but send them to his neighbor's...

1. Revenge on a dirty roommate - using a hairdryer blow flour or powder under their door to give everything an awesome white coat...

2. Revenge on a neighbor - write a nasty message on your target's lawn in weed killer, they'll never get rid of the bald patches...

3. Revenge on anyone who doesn't live with you - put gelatin down your target's toilet, in a few days it'll get solid...

4. When your roommate goes away, water his/her carpet and sow mustard and cress seeds for a lush shag pile...

5. Revenge on a neighbor - replace weed killer with plant food - they'll curse their green fingers...

7. Get as many alarm clocks as possible, set them for different times throughout the night and hide them on your roommate's room...

8. Fill your coworker's umbrella or coat hood with hole-punch waster, or even better four for a sudden blizzard...

9. Take your friend's bike, get a ladder and raise it over a lamppost so that it passes through the whole in the middle of the bike frame. Hide and witness their frustration...

10. Take your boyfriend's favorite clubbing shirt and use an ultraviolet pen and write what's on your mind, under any black light your message will appear...

12. Make up elaborate flyers for a wild party at your enemy's home and wait for the guests to arrive...

13. Place a singles ad with your ex's phone number in newspapers and websites...

14. Subscribe your enemy to every form of junk mail you can lay your hands on, the more embarrassing the better...

15. Subscribe your ex to all sorts of weird sex magazines but send them to his neighbor's...

I don't think I would want to be your neighbor Roy.... :unsure: .....Speaking of Neighbors..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't particularly subscribe to this becasue it affects me also as I'm playing the same holes. What I do frequently is sneeze or cough when a hot airy showoff starts his downswing. Or, when I am keeping the scorecard, I put down a 5 instead of a 4 on the showoff's score and a 3 instead of a 4 on mine.

I don't think I would want to be your neighbor Roy.... :unsure: .....Speaking of Neighbors..

there are times you shouldn't be watching your neighbor....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

there are times you shouldn't be watching your neighbor....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Just when I thought this was getting interesting, a Linda Blair clone popped up.... :bonk: You got me Roy.... :rofl:

don't think we've had any movie clips yet, so on the theme of watching....

don't think we've had any movie clips yet, so on the theme of watching....

Those were classic clips from the 80's.....

Here's another clip from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...(Spicoli)

one of my favorite scenes from Butch Cassidy....

100 movies, 100 Quotes, 100 Numbers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.