sunandmoon

~Say Anything Thread~

1,491 posts in this topic

Sand Fantasy....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

WOW! I wish I had 1/4 of the talent that artist has! I really enjoyed the Sax in the background music.... :thumbs:

while we're on the subject of sand and fantasy.....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Oh my! :whistle: Makes me think of the term "Spanking your Monkey"...

Oh my! :whistle: Makes me think of the term "Spanking your Monkey"...

and we don't want to be flogging the dolphin or whacking the weasel. PETA might be checking out this thread.......

a different direction on the sand theme. some of the most beautiful beaches in the world are in the Philiipines.......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please allow me to disrupt your talks with this commercial :):):) I am not sure if this one's posted here before or not. Someone sent it to me in email and I find it so funny - I want to share it here in VJ-pinas :)

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!

Please note.. these are all numbered '1 '

ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.

You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

We need it up, you need it down.

You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon

or the changing of the tides.

Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.

Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something. Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothings wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf .

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

OK, there you go..have a nice day everyone :)

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Please allow me to disrupt your talks with this commercial :):):) I am not sure if this one's posted here before or not. Someone sent it to me in email and I find it so funny - I want to share it here in VJ-pinas :)

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!

Please note.. these are all numbered '1 '

ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.

You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

We need it up, you need it down.

You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon

or the changing of the tides.

Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.

Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something. Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothings wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf .

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

OK, there you go..have a nice day everyone :)

Now Geene, those are some really nice rules.... Read them, study them and whatever you do, don't forget them.... :P If I could only get Ruchie to follow these, but I think I would have a better chance winning the lottery! :lol:

a different direction on the sand theme. some of the most beautiful beaches in the world are in the Philiipines.......

Thanks for sharing it! Phillippines is a very beautiful place! Can't wait to go back for a visit..... :thumbs:

Look, who's back ... Daruma, my friend ... you are alive and kicking ... welcome once more ... Roy ain't himself without his Siegfried ...! :jest::jest::jest:

Well, thank you! Had to take a small break from all of this! I can't let Roy be by himself too long! Anyway, lets see what Roy has in store for us??? :devil:

Look, who's back ... Daruma, my friend ... you are alive and kicking ... welcome once more ... Roy ain't himself without his Siegfried ...! :jest::jest::jest:

we've retired from that Vegas act. the tigers in this forum were just too hard to tame..... :P:lol:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

we've retired from that Vegas act. the tigers in this forum were just too hard to tame..... :P:lol:

Everything here is tame now ...

Edited by Besame Mucho

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Ain't that the truth.. :lol: .... Here is an example of comedy at its finest!

Sand Fantasy....

WOW! I wish I had 1/4 of the talent that artist has! I really enjoyed the Sax Sex in the background music.... :thumbs:

Now, now... I already knew that, Danny. :whistle::devil: JUST KIDDING! I miss you all!

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Sand Fantasy....

WOW! I wish I had 1/4 of the talent that artist has! I really enjoyed the Sax Sex in the background music.... :thumbs:

Now, now... I already knew that, Danny. :whistle::devil: JUST KIDDING! I miss you all!

--Mae

Mae, we miss you too..... You need to come back and help us here! It's not the same without some of the veterans here in the Forum. As far as the Sex, :innocent::unsure::D ..... I take the 5th!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Now Geene, those are some really nice rules.... Read them, study them and whatever you do, don't forget them.... :P If I could only get Ruchie to follow these, but I think I would have a better chance winning the lottery! :lol:

Danny, these men's rules are just there for decoration purposes. The real rules to be followed are the women's rules :)

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.