Karri

September 08 K1 fillers

828 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Time flies fast. Here we go.... December.... :dance:

Not fast enough! :wacko: Waiting for this NOA2 is like waiting for Christmas to come when you're a little kid...only much worse! At least with Christmas you knew what day to look forward to, and you could count down the days on the calendar or by cutting the links on the chain. But alas, we must wait indefinitely until the USCIS gods decide to have mercy on us! 83 days and counting... :whistle: (Although it will be much BETTER than Christmas when we finally get approval!! :thumbs: )

I am with you, not fast enough! But hey, an August filer got a NOA2 today, so it shouldnt be too much longer. Gives me hope for January. Maybe December if I get the lottery too. haha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a VSC filer, i wished it was a CSC filer

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Not fast enough! :wacko: Waiting for this NOA2 is like waiting for Christmas to come when you're a little kid...only much worse! At least with Christmas you knew what day to look forward to, and you could count down the days on the calendar or by cutting the links on the chain. But alas, we must wait indefinitely until the USCIS gods decide to have mercy on us! 83 days and counting... :whistle: (Although it will be much BETTER than Christmas when we finally get approval!! :thumbs: )

I am with you, not fast enough! But hey, an August filer got a NOA2 today, so it shouldnt be too much longer. Gives me hope for January. Maybe December if I get the lottery too. haha

I noticed that too!! Even though it was at Vermont....it still a ray of hope! :innocent:

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I filed right at the end of September. So when you guys start getting your NOA2 I am going to be going crazy!! At least with VJ we can see what is happening in the real world .. imagine just having the UCIS website and getting NO update about who is really getting processed.

An NOA2 in Janaury would be wonderful. My fiance and me have been saying that we are hoping for February ...

2008-09-22: Mailed I-129f package.

2008-09-25: NOA1

2009-01-13: RFE

2009-02-17: NOA2

2009-02-25: NVC

2009-03-03: Package 3

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Let's say... I am looking at the half-full glass of water... ;) We know that NOA2 would be sometime early next year. Maybe, if December ends. I will feel anxious of waiting for NOA2. Maybe, better enjoy the holiday season and to those who will move from their families like me, this would be the best time to spend more time with our family and friends because it would take quite sometime to see them again if we move with our SO.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Timeline
I filed right at the end of September. So when you guys start getting your NOA2 I am going to be going crazy!! At least with VJ we can see what is happening in the real world .. imagine just having the UCIS website and getting NO update about who is really getting processed.

An NOA2 in Janaury would be wonderful. My fiance and me have been saying that we are hoping for February ...

I am thinking optimistically that we will receive NOA2 before the February 2009 ends. :D

Timeline

Let's say... I am looking at the half-full glass of water... ;) We know that NOA2 would be sometime early next year. Maybe, if December ends. I will feel anxious of waiting for NOA2. Maybe, better enjoy the holiday season and to those who will move from their families like me, this would be the best time to spend more time with our family and friends because it would take quite sometime to see them again if we move with our SO.

You are probably right, but . . . Your too damned Philisophical! :bonk: Dang it woman, BE HOPEFUL!!! ha ha ha :rofl:

Our timeline:

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

8950.gif

Timeline

You are probably right, but . . . Your too damned Philisophical! :bonk: Dang it woman, BE HOPEFUL!!! ha ha ha :rofl:

Of course, I am being hopeful that my case would be process faster like the rest of us here. But, can you be more realistic? I mean, why will you expect to get approval at the third month of your filing if the normal realistic process can be 4-6 months. Why insist something if it isn't yet time to come unless otherwise it is special case that need to be consider.

Thats my point..... why I am taking things cool this time. Most of us here are in normal track. I guess, so far.... most of us here are in right track then.

How can you be too damned Philosophical if you are just being Optimistic...... :)

In my own opinion, I couldn’t get any benefit by being impatient for all the things, but it doesn’t mean I am not looking forward. Everything has designated time. :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

greetings from the Cleveland airport. ;) I'm killing time before my flight. :D

K-1 Visa

9-22-2008 - mailed I-129F

9-29-2008 - Received NOA1 in mail

1-09-2009 - Received NOA2 e-mail notification

2-09-2009 - Packet 3 Received

2-28-2009 - Packet 4 Received

3-02-2009 - Medical

3-23-2009 - Interview, 221g

3-31-2009 - Returned 221g additional evidence request

4-08-2009 - Received visa!!!

4-19-2009 - POE

5-09-2009 - Wedding

AOS

7-03-2009 - mailed AOS

7-10-2009 - Check Cashed, - NOA1 (I-485, I-765, I-131)

7-22-2009 - transferred to CSC (rcvd notice in mail 7/27)

8-11-2009 - Biometrics appt scheduled (rcvd in mail on 7/18)

8-25-2009 - I-765 & I-131 approved

12-03-2009 - GC approval email

12-10-2009 - GC rcvd in mail!

ROC

10-12-2011 - mailed ROC

10-14-2011 - NOA1

11-07-2011 - Bio Appt

02-27-2012 - GC approval email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

SoinLove.....thanks for giving us company. i see you bouncing between July thro' November forums. You are really giving us good company and lifting our spirits !!! thanks...welcome to our group...Best Regards.

:thumbs:

9/19/2008 - Mailed I-129F by USPS Priority

9/22 - Mail reached USCIS - CSC

9/23 - Check Cashed

9/23 - NOA1 Notice Date (now wait and pray that NOA2 should come soon!!)

9/27 - NOA1 received by mail

9/29 - Touched (probably to correct typos)

9/30 - Touched

1/14/2009 - NOA2 approved

1/20 - NOA2 hard copy received

1/22 - NVC received petition

1/26 - NVC sent petition to Embassy

1/29 - Received NVC Hard copy

1/30 - Embassy received petition

2/3 - Received P3 from Embassy

2/3 - P3 sent by Courier from India

2/10 - Confirmed that P3 is in embassy's system (called embassy, DOS)

2/23 - Called DOS - Got interview date verbally

3/9 - Medicals Completed

3/31 - Interview Successful

4/3 - Received Visa

4/20 - Arrival

Timeline

Of course, I am being hopeful that my case would be process faster like the rest of us here. But, can you be more realistic? I mean, why will you expect to get approval at the third month of your filing if the normal realistic process can be 4-6 months. Why insist something if it isn't yet time to come unless otherwise it is special case that need to be consider.

Thats my point..... why I am taking things cool this time. Most of us here are in normal track. I guess, so far.... most of us here are in right track then.

How can you be too damned Philosophical if you are just being Optimistic...... :)

In my own opinion, I couldn't get any benefit by being impatient for all the things, but it doesn't mean I am not looking forward. Everything has designated time. :lol:

Just in case you thought I was serious, I wasnt. :no:

Our timeline:

8950.gif

SoinLove.....thanks for giving us company. i see you bouncing between July thro' November forums. You are really giving us good company and lifting our spirits !!! thanks...welcome to our group...Best Regards.

:thumbs:

No problem! The wait sucks but we just gotta pull together ya know.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

Naaaaaaaaaaah... I know it's just for the sake of conversation. ;) I am just explaining my view. I know that this waiting game driving us nuts. :lol:

In my own opinion, I couldn't get any benefit by being impatient for all the things, but it doesn't mean I am not looking forward. Everything has designated time. :lol:

Timeline

Naaaaaaaaaaah... I know it's just for the sake of conversation. ;) I am just explaining my view. I know that this waiting game driving us nuts. :lol:

greetings from the Cleveland airport. ;) I'm killing time before my flight. :D

I hope you have the nice trip.... :D

Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving everybody - for those of us who dont get to spend the holiday with our SO, hopefully this will be the last one we dont get to spend with them.

I cant wait to see how my turkey in the future will take on a distinctive Philippines taste. ha ha.

Our timeline:

8950.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.