RAKASA

The *Real* Thursday Thread

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Where is everyone??? Someone come out and play :P

You whoooooo!!! I's here! What's up ya'll??? I, too, tell myself stuff in the mirror..."dang girl ya got it going on" - or "work it like you own it...drive it like you stole it." :rofl: Most of the time its - "girl, no more bad stuff for breakfast, ok?!?!" hehe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:lol: :lol: I just make stupid faces at myself lol

You whoooooo!!! I's here! What's up ya'll??? I, too, tell myself stuff in the mirror..."dang girl ya got it going on" - or "work it like you own it...drive it like you stole it." :rofl: Most of the time its - "girl, no more bad stuff for breakfast, ok?!?!" hehe

Tell him to put the keyboard down and back slowly away from the computer... No one gets hurt ..... :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Anybody gonna watch Obama talk tonight? Did ya see last night when he put a lip kiss on Biden's wife? :rofl: One video on youtube called it An Accidental Kiss ..yea ok. 'really i tripped and I landed on her lips....'

jJ

obkwg3.jpg

b-Jill-Biden-kiss-Bara-45d09a581d6a.jpeg

maybe they're swingers? :unsure:

I'm here but hopefully not for long. Took Kels advice and just took a benadryl. Husband passed out at around 8:30pm. I guess it's been wicked busy at work and it's finally taking it's toll, poor thing.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Done...kicked his teez off! Boy, that worked great...I should threaten him more often :innocent:

Tell him to put the keyboard down and back slowly away from the computer... No one gets hurt ..... :rofl:

Awhhhh poor guy :blush: It's ashame that you went through all of that and I'm about to pass out!! :lol: Probably good that you guys don't have 2 laptops, I'm not sure if you'd ever see each other :rofl: :rofl:

Done...kicked his teez off! Boy, that worked great...I should threaten him more often :innocent:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

let's see who will stay up in the insomniac club tonight...any takers?

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Okay that's it.. I am never telling anyone he's a family friend again... YUCK! :blush: Well now there's an answer to the great Obama/Closet Muslim question ... You think he'd be letting someone do that to his wife if he was? haha :lol : :devil:

Anybody gonna watch Obama talk tonight? Did ya see last night when he put a lip kiss on Biden's wife? :rofl: One video on youtube called it An Accidental Kiss ..yea ok. 'really i tripped and I landed on her lips....'

jJ

obkwg3.jpg

b-Jill-Biden-kiss-Bara-45d09a581d6a.jpeg

maybe they're swingers? :unsure:

I'm here but hopefully not for long. Took Kels advice and just took a benadryl. Husband passed out at around 8:30pm. I guess it's been wicked busy at work and it's finally taking it's toll, poor thing.

:blush: Soon enough...LOL I think we will see each other on cam and we can IM eachother from across the room! :rofl: Sound familiar? :whistle:

Awhhhh poor guy :blush: It's ashame that you went through all of that and I'm about to pass out!! :lol: Probably good that you guys don't have 2 laptops, I'm not sure if you'd ever see each other :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've been having some issues with sleep and who knows what will happen tonight so I'm hoping that I won't be "lone rider" in MENA tonight LOL

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

I think they only married them for green cards :devil: :devil: :rofl:

:P

And PS - regarding across the room chatting and cam'ming sometimes you just go with what works hehe :bonk: You develop a certain level of comfort lol

:yes::P

What I really want to know is how did 2 ugly butts like that get 2 hot gorgeous wives? :whistle: :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.