RAKASA

The *Real* Thursday Thread

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Happy weekend MENA! And *almost* weekend USA!

Monday is enchallah Ramadan ... I am so not ready! Have no shopping done ... even thou I have *gone* shopping now twice!

Some interesting t-shirts I saw online ... LOL they crack me up!

73.jpg74.jpg26.jpg77.jpg24.jpg57.jpg Third t-shirt last word is WUDU, you cannot see it too well! LOL!

Wishing everyone a great day! Hi to all my friends!

Edited by Henia

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo! I'm starting early... just to clarify from the other threads! :whistle:

I'm worried abt my kitteh boy - he's not acting well now, so I'm nervous about his surgery tomorrow. Wish us well!

:crying: i hate worrying about kittahs. I pray he gets thru this ok and recovers quickly and with as little pain and uncomfortableness as possible ensha'allah!

Jax... we have Ihop down here. C'mmon down lets have a vj ihop meet-up in Houston in memory of Dawn. Anybody up for it? We can all share stories and cry together but in the end leave with a sugar high smile :star:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more dealing with the govt until he decides to go for citizenship! woot :dance::dance:

Insomniac club, I'm with ya, just not online. I have been sooooooo tired but unable to sleep so I've been watching movies on the laptop. I think of u all when 1am rolls around though. That counts doesn't it?

MBP- - we need to get together again soon. Maybe Sunday you all can come by for lunch or something? Or maybe we can go out somewhere....u got plans?

Amy, where u at girl? I miss ya

I really have to get my days and nights back in line. I'm alllll messed up and it seems that my old schedule isn't falling into place as easily as it once did... I guess its time for a new schedule or something. Every year or 2 my body decides that it is tired of doing the exact same thing so it throws that internal time off and gets me all screwy...

have a super fantasticle day!!!

(F) amal (F)

eta: I HAVE MY 3RD HEART NOW!!! I never notice and am always in awe when I see someone post that they just got their next heart.. How do they notice so quickly? How long has mine been there?...

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
eta: I HAVE MY 3RD HEART NOW!!! I never notice and am always in awe when I see someone post that they just got their next heart.. How do they notice so quickly? How long has mine been there?...

For 493 posts, to be exact. :)

Filed: Timeline

jeanne that is too funny!

So I just measure this office building and asked when they would like a quote. He said, 'This afternoon plz. I need it at 4pm' .........ok let me just go home and sketch out 10 offices and connecting hallways. :blink: I love a challenge.

jJ (F)

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
jeanne that is too funny!

So I just measure this office building and asked when they would like a quote. He said, 'This afternoon plz. I need it at 4pm' .........ok let me just go home and sketch out 10 offices and connecting hallways. :blink: I love a challenge.

jJ (F)

Girl, you can do it! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Pump, pump, pump it up! I got my whole hip-hop action going on. hehe

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
porch.gif

Good morning everyone! Have a peaceful day!

i'd love to sit on that porch

funny-pictures-cats-do-karaoke.jpg

Love this pic!!!

:lol::lol:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Go Go Go Jackie go!!!!! You can do it yes you can if you can't do it no one can!!! Just had to make a cheer for ya sister!!!

Yes Kelly, 3 wisdom teeth, no plans. He went in for his second deep scale cleaning and they said the roots of the three teeth were messing up the others by wrapping themselves around it. They were erupted so there was no digging them out just pulling them. Poor guy, he never knows what he will face when he goes there. Last week when I picked him up he looked like a deer in headlights!!

How do ya figure out how many posts you have to have to get a heart? Does Jenn have to look it up since she is the boss lady?

Ash...I love that pic of you and Nawal. You look like you are having a good time!!! That is a funny pig story! My kiddos say the same about their step daddy...they hate pigs and dogs where he is from though.....

Filed: Timeline

Thank you!!!! We were smoking our hookah and drinking our mint tea, plotting to take over the world :devil:

Ash...I love that pic of you and Nawal. You look like you are having a good time!!! That is a funny pig story! My kiddos say the same about their step daddy...they hate pigs and dogs where he is from though.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.