RAKASA

The *Real* Thursday Thread

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Happy Thursday everybody! Congrats Sara!!!

I didn't get online much yesterday had a GYN procedure and felt yucky. Hubby went to the dentist and came home and they pulled 3 of the man's wisdom teeth unexpectedly. Poor guy is a frequent visitor there now. I think one more appointment and he is done.

I hope all is well and that some good news is shared soon.

Ooooh Tasha - that must have been one rough day in your house. I loathe the GYN and then for your hubby to have 3 wisdom teeth pulled - holy schnikies! That's a day where you say, "wake me up tomorrow."

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. jackie, grab the drug test kit and let's head over to doodle's :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning mena!!!! Went last night to kenosha and watched over 1000 harleys parade down to their little festival they are having there. They came in from a local harley dealer. Talk bout goose bumps. It was awesome!!!! This afternoon, my cousin and I are gonna go out to the express way and watch more come in!!!! On Saturday I will take Kamal down to the Summerfest grounds so he can see the thousands of bikes from all over the world!!!!!! I"m so excited. Hope today brings good news to everyone.

Noura, I pray for your kitty. Tasha, I hope you and hubby feel better. Sara, good luck today on the interview.

Edited by THOURIA

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline

I love that song! I had to add it to myspace.

Ryan and his brother in law made a special cross for Dawn's roadside memorial. He sent me 2 pics of it yesterday and I will take flowers to add this weekend. I can't believe it has been over 2 months. It's ihop time dawn and I miss you.

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Timeline

Good morning Mena!!!

Noura I'm sorry to hear about the kitty and I'm hoping that everything is going to go just fine - However that picture was hilarious and reminds me of every cat I've ever had... Usually about halfway there they realize what is going on and get that bitter ear down I hate you look! Inshallah it's going to be just fine!!

Sara - That Rocks!!! :dance: for a successful interview and I hope the 10 year GC is in your mailbox ASAP!!

Tasha - So sorry to hear about yesterday - I hope you and hubby are feeling better asap!! Definitely does sound like a rough day!

Bridget, HLM, and all of our other resident insomniacs :lol: I hope that you guys get some zzzz's soon!!!!! I passed out so early last night! Too many late VJ nights and my body was done! :blush:

Terrie that sounds AWESOME!! Harleys and Kid Rock - what a weekend!!! :dance:

K&O - I hope you get some rest this weekend and down time - I know that feeling of pressure and your head being so full that you can't function.... Take care of yourself girl!

(F)(F) Dawn... :( That sounds like a lovely memorial... My time with her here was really brief, but still such a heavy weight on the heart. God Bless her family.

For everyone else I hope it's a great morning... Just one more day for a lot of us before a nice long weekend!!! We began having the great Ramadan start debate last night 30, 1, 2? :wacko: I'm just going to go with it, some arguments are not worth having! It's a nice cool breezy day again on the East Coast, windows are open at work, birds are chirping, contractors on the street are screaming bad things :lol: Wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Congrats to you Sara

Goodmorning to all

My husband is an insomniac....he barely sleeps but me, i can sleep anytime, anywhere no problem

in fact the more stressed i am the more deep i sleep but being over tired is the worst!

have a good day all

only one more day till RELAXATION.........whew...3 day weekend coming

what are some of the plans you guys got going on?? anything good

congressman emailed to see if there had been any progress with Tarik's AP, they helped inquire for us 2x before, so I responded to her email and I pray to god this is a sign that something will happen soon.

PLEASE GOD PLEASE :innocent:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mornin all!! and Happy almost weekend!!

Im off work today with lots to do...Its my daddys birthday so I still have to shop for a gift, bake a cake, and figure out whats for dinner..

Sara, mabrook on the 10yr..i know i was sooo relieved when i found out we were approved!!

sorry to all the non-sleepers..I wish i could stay awake..my day starts at 5am and i do not sit or relax til 10pm ...so needless to say im exhausted when my head hits the pillow...take a benadryl, they always work for me..id pop 2 of them on the flights to/from jordan and i would manage to sleep the whole flight...

tasha, just like that they pulled 3 wisdom teeth? i had two taken out and i was in soo much pain, will he be taking some Vicadin? poor guy

Jackie, im right there with ya, everytime i drive to wilowbrook for classes i see the welcome to darien sign and my heart sinks..dawn was such a caring, loving, giving friend...i wonder how hatem is??

well zaids growling for attention (literally) so i better go attend :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.