RAKASA

The *Real* Thursday Thread

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Julianna ..present for tonights Insomniac Mena Club

hi !

LOL I was actually present for it at 2pm-5pm which was really when I should have been finishing my sleep :) But I woke up early. Now my head is killing me.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What I really want to know is how did 2 ugly butts like that get 2 hot gorgeous wives? :whistle: :whistle:

fat_wallet.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Dude... the PDA pics! My eyes! :) Now all we need is a certain someone to come back and start asking Biden and Obama for their hot pics.

At least they're macking on de ladies and not on the men or young boys as seems to be the republican way lately... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:yes::P

What I really want to know is how did 2 ugly butts like that get 2 hot gorgeous wives? :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry to butt in but I actually think that Obama is quite handsome but I agree, both wives are stunning

I have to agree w/ you Dorothy! I think Obama is a cutie.. and Michelle, she's a classy lady! As for the Mrs. Biden - she's pretty in a "sorority girl" sort of way, and who knows what Mr. Biden looked like when he was younger... :innocent:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
She went there! :rofl:

Dude... the PDA pics! My eyes! :) Now all we need is a certain someone to come back and start asking Biden and Obama for their hot pics.

I will never forget him. i totally puffy heart him. :blush:

Filed: Timeline

biden.jpg

:lol:

Joseph Biden and wife, Jill, at Walter Reed Army Medical Center after he underwent brain surgery in 1988.

ABIDEN_P3.jpg

biden2.jpg

Biden and sons

BidenBeauHunterJill400.jpg

Son - Beau Biden, likely to take his Democratic Senate seat in Delaware if it's an Obama/Biden white house

277beaubidenjpg_150.jpg

Biden And kids : Ashley, Hunter and Beau

ABIDEN_P5.jpg

:yes::P

Sorry to butt in but I actually think that Obama is quite handsome but I agree, both wives are stunning

I have to agree w/ you Dorothy! I think Obama is a cutie.. and Michelle, she's a classy lady! As for the Mrs. Biden - she's pretty in a "sorority girl" sort of way, and who knows what Mr. Biden looked like when he was younger... :innocent:

Back STory on Biden :

The Senator from Delaware comes to the convention with a compelling back-story: a single dad who raised his two young sons after a horrific car accident in 1972 killed his first wife Neilia and 13-month-old daughter Naomi.

In a striking moment in December 2007, he opened his heart to University of Iowa students. "Let me tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly, and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons."

In 1966, while in law school, Biden married Neilia Hunter. They had three children, Joseph R. "Beau" Biden III, Robert Hunter, and Naomi Christina ("Amy"). His wife and infant daughter died in a car accident shortly after he was first elected to the Senate in 1972. His two sons, Beau and Hunter, were seriously injured in the accident, but both eventually made full recoveries. Biden was sworn into office from their bedside. Persuaded not to resign in order to care for them, Biden began the practice of commuting an hour and a half each day on the train from his home in the Wilmington suburbs to Washington, D.C., which he continues to do.

In 1977, Biden married Jill Tracy Jacobs. They have one daughter, Ashley, and are members of the Roman Catholic Church. In February 1988, after suffering from neck pains, Biden was hospitalized and underwent lifesaving surgery to correct two brain aneurysms, one of which began leaking.[7] The hospitalization and recovery kept him from his duties in the U.S. Senate for seven months.

Edited by Ash * Habibati

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:bonk:

Now don't go saying that you might regret it later.. It's just not very Muslim of you Julianna :rofl: :rofl:

It's okay... she's not Muslim! :star:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
did you clear that with the hot kiss guy first? :whistle:

:rofl:

Now don't go saying that you might regret it later.. It's just not very Muslim of you Julianna :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, he made it clear that I wasn't worth speaking to many times because I wasn't Muslim. Actually, he reminded me of when you try to give a cat a bath, and they totally are going nuts and fighting.... it's that irrational and broad-spectrum anger and attack. I puffy hearted him though, because the things he said were so unintentionally hilarious and I could just picture his awesome life in the USA. Imagine the day he gets a job and sees a wedding photo on his boss' desk where they are kissing, and then he goes ballistic asking for hot pics and bed pics. Or imagine him going for an interview and telling the interviewer they are not worth answering because they aren't Muslim. Or just filling out an application with the word "haraam" written in giant letters. It's like sketch comedy.

Edited by julianna

Wellll we could put a Monty Python'esque spin on it and market it.. What you say Julianna? :P

did you clear that with the hot kiss guy first? :whistle:

:rofl:

Oh, he made it clear that I wasn't worth speaking to many times because I wasn't Muslim. Actually, he reminded me of when you try to give a cat a bath, and they totally are going nuts and fighting.... it's that irrational and broad-spectrum anger and attack. I puffy hearted him though, because the things he said were so unintentionally hilarious and I could just picture his awesome life in the USA. Imagine the day he gets a job and sees a wedding photo on his boss' desk where they are kissing, and then he goes ballistic asking for hot pics and bed pics. Or imagine him going for an interview and telling the interviewer they are not worth answering because they aren't Muslim. Or just filling out an application with the word "haraam" written in giant letters. It's like sketch comedy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.