RAKASA

The *Real* Thursday Thread

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Boo! I'm starting early... just to clarify from the other threads! :whistle:

I'm worried abt my kitteh boy - he's not acting well now, so I'm nervous about his surgery tomorrow. Wish us well!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm worried abt my kitteh boy - he's not acting well now, so I'm nervous about his surgery tomorrow. Wish us well!

Awww I hope he does ok! (sorry bout the thurs threads ..... idle hands really ARE the devil's workhshop :huh: )

i have had insomnia for two days straight now and I wish it would stop!!! I lay in bed and can't sleep and then get up but don't want to do anything. I never have this so I pity all of you who are used to it!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Aww. you're cheating, it's still 9:40 PM Wednesday....

Through, why not start Thursday happily?!?!

bridget hope you get some sleep .. very soon. Something bugging you, *thinking a lot* can usually keep someone up. I'll trade places with you for one day so you can get some sleep.... I have been really fatigued and exhausted... been going to work 1-2 hours late (...yeah..) lately...

I miss someone. My intuitions and brain clashes with my heart, *sighs*

Happy Thursday (said in advance)!!

Timeline

I *must* sleep soon... I have to wake up early and get a certain kitteh boy from out of his hiding place and put him unhappily into a carrier and take him to the vet's office around 7:30am.

funny-pictures-you-tricked-cat-into-going-to-the-vet.jpg

bridget hope you get some sleep .. very soon. Something bugging you, *thinking a lot* can usually keep someone up. I'll trade places with you for one day so you can get some sleep.... I have been really fatigued and exhausted... been going to work 1-2 hours late (...yeah..) lately...

It's 11:45 here... close enough! It's after midnite somewhere :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline
I *must* sleep soon... I have to wake up early and get a certain kitteh boy from out of his hiding place and put him unhappily into a carrier and take him to the vet's office around 7:30am.

funny-pictures-you-tricked-cat-into-going-to-the-vet.jpg

It's 11:45 here... close enough! It's after midnite somewhere :whistle:

O

M

G

Noura that's freakin' hysterical!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

I have to take Christabelle to the vet on Friday for her shots. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Timeline

Thanks something is definitely bugging me but it's not gonna end for a while so I'd best find a cure for this!

Anyways thanks for keeping me company everyone. I have to be up in 7 hours so I should at least *attempt* to sleep.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww I hope he does ok! (sorry bout the thurs threads ..... idle hands really ARE the devil's workhshop :huh: )

i have had insomnia for two days straight now and I wish it would stop!!! I lay in bed and can't sleep and then get up but don't want to do anything. I never have this so I pity all of you who are used to it!

same here...i get major headaches and my body is screaming for some sleep but it doesnt happen :(

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

well its still firmly wednesday here in CA but I'll cheat (again). we had to go this afternoon for an interview for lifting conditions. apparently we are one of the lucky couples that get interviewed every step of the way. but we took the pineapple princess and all was fine, we were in and out of there in like 45 minutes including wait time and the 10 year green card is on its way. YAY!

Anyway, house is all quiet now with most everyone in various stages of sleeping so I think I'll go grab a few quiet minutes of reading time.... Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline
well its still firmly wednesday here in CA but I'll cheat (again). we had to go this afternoon for an interview for lifting conditions. apparently we are one of the lucky couples that get interviewed every step of the way. but we took the pineapple princess and all was fine, we were in and out of there in like 45 minutes including wait time and the 10 year green card is on its way. YAY!

Anyway, house is all quiet now with most everyone in various stages of sleeping so I think I'll go grab a few quiet minutes of reading time.... Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

congrats sara! :thumbs:

BJsTm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Good Morning, MENA!

Noura - I hope your kitty does well. Plus, yesterday I saw that photo on the LOL Cats website and almost peed myself.

Sara, congrats on your interview. Did you post anything about it in the Removing Conditions forum? I'm sure some people would love to know what it was like for you guys.

Bridget - may you know peace and rest. (F)

Timeline

Happy Thursday everybody! Congrats Sara!!!

I didn't get online much yesterday had a GYN procedure and felt yucky. Hubby went to the dentist and came home and they pulled 3 of the man's wisdom teeth unexpectedly. Poor guy is a frequent visitor there now. I think one more appointment and he is done.

I hope all is well and that some good news is shared soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.