filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
You're a research fellow at an Ivy League school and get off on bashing the English skills of people who aren't native English speakers and throwing in some Latin? Ok, you're furious but what you have in education you clearly lack in tack. I can see how this exchange could happen on a very controversial issue but over a sex toy? Not very classy and you're no lady.

She already apologised for that and therefore is very much a lady. I am rather sorry now that I mentioned it at all - especially since the OP is now using it in her own support and has failed to apologise for her racist and inappropriate sexual comments.

Read the thread before making comments like that. Elmcitymaven has certainly showed class where it is severely lacking in others.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline
maybe the fact that i know the OP personally is the reason i posted my comment.... and for the fact that i know the OP forgot to put "this" between been and wonderful...

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Look, I do not care about other people's sex life - especially the one in public place. But....just imagine....if whoever got offended with the sex toy suggestion had thought that maybe the suggestion was made jokingly?

The same way that we are - who does not know the poster personally - expected to know that she "probably" does not mean what she wrote?

And we probably wouldn't have gone through the whole discussion about what most american prefer which I think is rude. My wife is from Indonesia (which means she is Asian) & I think she is great but my & her personal preference is no way representative of what most american men want.

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Look, sweetheart, I really don't want to start flinging around my credentials here, but let's leave it at the fact that I'm a research fellow at an Ivy League university. I think I know just a smidge about reading comprehension, capiche? Great. Now let's dig in.

You say very openly, "my sex life has never been wonderful" (which, by the way, is WAY more than I need to know and WAY more than I have ever divulged about my own conjugal bliss). How is this not talking about your sex life in public? I now know that your sex life has never been wonderful, I am a member of the public reading about this on a semi-public website. Ergo, you are talking about your sex life in public. Quod est demonstratum, my dear.

Earlier, you said, "i rather have my husband's d*ck than using that st*pid toy!" Putting aside the lack of a verb and the poor sentence structure, you are actually drawing attention to your husband's anatomy, which frankly is a little rich for me at this time in the morning, when I am still working on my morning latte. Again, you are revealing your sexual predilictions in a public forum, which is frankly very bad form. Oh, wait, what was that you said this morning? Something about breeding. I would suggest that whilst ginger's original suggestion was a bit saucy, it wasn't nearly as sexually explicit as some of the things you have written. Just a tip, from one lady to another.

You're a research fellow at an Ivy League school and get off on bashing the English skills of people who aren't native English speakers and throwing in some Latin? Ok, you're furious but what you have in education you clearly lack in tack. I can see how this exchange could happen on a very controversial issue but over a sex toy? Not very classy and you're no lady.

I don't really see where maven has been tactless. Her ability to read was called into question, and she responded accordingly. Furthermore, she did later admit that she went a bit overboard in calling out the OP English skills. She hasn't attempted to defend the defenseless like the OP has done in this thread. Continually.

And if you think maven isn't a classy lady, you should really look into the definitions of both classy and lady. The OP is the one who has made several references to her husband's anatomy using an extremely vulgar term. Definitley not classy. Nor are her constant racist attacks ladylike.

Filed: Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

Ah, therein lies the (real) question!

And also hannyp, why you are 'finding facts' on the internetz, please do find us the rate of divorce among American men/Filipina wives. We are anxiously awaiting.

Here's a rather harsh article I found:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Readers%...aid=20080214173

Any others ones I found were on filipina sites & therefore obviously biased.

Edited by illumine

Um, I believe the term is "tact," something you were lacking when you jumped into the thread over the UK forum recently, throwing brickbats about British food, people and architecture. Hello pot, this is kettle calling. You're black.

And, I'm not furious, really; I think this exchange is a hoot. I also apologised for the cheap shot I made, which may not fully compensate for my previous words, but it was at least an attempt to do so, which is more than I can say for some around here.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

i would want to say something about how vibrator is connected to the divorce thing but that would be a nasty thing to say here on a public board. :P tight! :D

and i think now that these people know that i have a point, they now want to point out my english. but as always..nobody wins..not these people who are trying so hard to pull someone down not even me..but we do learn something here.. :devil:

It must be said: Your attitude towards Americans and Europeans is loathesome.

The only point you have made here today is to point out how ignorant and racist you are.

i may be ignorant about vibrators, never tried it and would never try it. :P

if u use vibrators when u get bored, good for u! at least u satisfy ur needs! :devil:

and about being racist...if u call it that way..hey if it makes u happy FINE!!

but this is a free country..a public forum..say anything u want to say..i say anything i want to say! especially if im the one who created the thread! ;)

oh! and thanks to u! this has been such an exciting day!!! B)

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Timeline
Sigh. Reason fails once again on VJ in the face of hypocrisy, ignorance and a whole rash of irritating smilies.

Right, back to the day job, working on improving international capital markets. Peace out, sweetie pops!

:whistle::whistle:

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

i would want to say something about how vibrator is connected to the divorce thing but that would be a nasty thing to say here on a public board. :P tight! :D
You just said it. Please don't take the moral high ground here.

and i think now that these people know that i have a point, they now want to point out my english. but as always..nobody wins..not these people who are trying so hard to pull someone down not even me..but we do learn something here.. :devil:

Still doesn't negate the fact that you are the only person here who has discussed your sex-life publicly.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

why some people just love to be hypocrites??? :whistle:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

Timeline
Hmmm... Let me channel the Amazing Kreskin here for a moment.

"Tight"

So, the reason why divorce rates are so high in the US is because American women are a bunch of vibrator-utilising slags, whose use of marital aids has left them loose-fannied? And then THAT leads to divorce because their husbands like it better "tight"? And because Filipinas don't use vibrators, they remain "tight" longer, which means that men want to stay with them?

Like, wow. If I had just dropped acid, I would totally love your logic here. :star:

:whistle::whistle::rofl::rofl:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

Ah, therein lies the (real) question!

And also hannyp, why you are 'finding facts' on the internetz, please do find us the rate of divorce among American men/Filipina wives. We are anxiously awaiting.

Here's a rather harsh article I found:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Readers%...aid=20080214173

Any others ones I found were on filipina sites & therefore obviously biased.

"This is not at all to say that Filipino wives of foreigners married them for the sake of getting the nationality but that there are Filipino women who are willing to do this to get out of the Philippines."

as quoted in the article...

:bonk:

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Timeline
Look, sweetheart, I really don't want to start flinging around my credentials here, but let's leave it at the fact that I'm a research fellow at an Ivy League university. I think I know just a smidge about reading comprehension, capiche? Great. Now let's dig in.

:wow:You say very openly, "my sex life has never been wonderful" (which, by the way, is WAY more than I need to know and WAY more than I have ever divulged about my own conjugal bliss). How is this not talking about your sex life in public? I now know that your sex life has never been wonderful, I am a member of the public reading about this on a semi-public website. Ergo, you are talking about your sex life in public. Quod est demonstratum, my dear.

Earlier, you said, "i rather have my husband's d*ck than using that st*pid toy!" Putting aside the lack of a verb and the poor sentence structure, you are actually drawing attention to your husband's anatomy, which frankly is a little rich for me at this time in the morning, when I am still working on my morning latte. Again, you are revealing your sexual predilictions in a public forum, which is frankly very bad form. Oh, wait, what was that you said this morning? Something about breeding. I would suggest that whilst ginger's original suggestion was a bit saucy, it wasn't nearly as sexually explicit as some of the things you have written. Just a tip, from one lady to another.

:wow::wow: such nice words from a classy lady! :rofl:

I don't really see where maven has been tactless. Her ability to read was called into question, and she responded accordingly. Furthermore, she did later admit that she went a bit overboard in calling out the OP English skills. She hasn't attempted to defend the defenseless like the OP has done in this thread. Continually.

And if you think maven isn't a classy lady, you should really look into the definitions of both classy and lady. The OP is the one who has made several references to her husband's anatomy using an extremely vulgar term. Definitley not classy. Nor are her constant racist attacks ladylike.

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Typical. You love the freedoms this country has to offer, and yet delight in bashing this country's people.

Your "arguments" make no sense.

And in case you hadn't noticed, this thread stopped being about a silly vibrator suggestion a long time ago, and about your ignorance and racist attitudes. Get with the program.