filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Even if she had mistakenly left out the "this" (and typos happen to us all, native speaker or no), we come back to the point that she is indeed bringing up her sex life in public. It's really the rampant hypocrisy at play here that irritates me more than anything else.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
it is true..u can look up the surveys and look who among us have the biggest divorce cases :star:

I'm sorry, I'm just a dumb American broad who has too much sex on her mind to find out where "the surveys" are. Would you be so kind as to provide links to said surveys that I might obtain proof for your sweeping statements?

i don't know about u guys but i don't talk about my sex life in public.that would be rude..

Hmmm... And yet:

good luck on that one! i rather have my husband's d*ck than using that st*pid toy! :devil::devil:

And...

my sex life has never been wonderful but i don't think it would be appropriate to be posting it here..and getting a vibrator to replace his d*ck.

Have a super-smashing day! :star:

:rofl: ohh so u call that talking about sex life in public?? :bonk:

read again! u might have missed somthing there :bonk::bonk:

Why don't you show this to your husband, especially the part I bolded in red. See what he thinks.

i think what she meant is that her sex life has never been this better.... specially now that she is with her husband.

:thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Even if she had mistakenly left out the "this" (and typos happen to us all, native speaker or no), we come back to the point that she is indeed bringing up her sex life in public. It's really the rampant hypocrisy at play here that irritates me more than anything else.

And Maven wins the set! :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I agree, it was a cheap shot, and not one I normally indulge in. I just had my dander raised, and though I dithered on whether to include the comment, I ultimately allowed my baser instincts to take over.

I totally understand why. :thumbs:

Timeline

Totally agree with you!

edited to add: Like toadally! (Sorry was just amused by my lack of vocabulary)

Edited by bakofoil

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

i would want to say something about how vibrator is connected to the divorce thing but that would be a nasty thing to say here on a public board. :P tight! :D

and i think now that these people know that i have a point, they now want to point out my english. but as always..nobody wins..not these people who are trying so hard to pull someone down not even me..but we do learn something here.. :devil:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

its part of her response to the vibrator comment... for us vibrators simply imply sex life... maybe its a cultural thing... but we do respond to people the way they respond to us...

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

i would want to say something about how vibrator is connected to the divorce thing but that would be a nasty thing to say here on a public board. :P tight! :D

and i think now that these people know that i have a point, they now want to point out my english. but as always..nobody wins..not these people who are trying so hard to pull someone down not even me..but we do learn something here.. :devil:

It must be said: Your attitude towards Americans and Europeans is loathesome.

The only point you have made here today is to point out how ignorant and racist you are.

Sigh. Reason fails once again on VJ in the face of hypocrisy, ignorance and a whole rash of irritating smilies.

Right, back to the day job, working on improving international capital markets. Peace out, sweetie pops!

Timeline
:P tight! :D

what do you mean by that?

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

You just said it. Please don't take the moral high ground here.

Still doesn't negate the fact that you are the only person here who has discussed your sex-life publicly.

Timeline
Look, sweetheart, I really don't want to start flinging around my credentials here, but let's leave it at the fact that I'm a research fellow at an Ivy League university. I think I know just a smidge about reading comprehension, capiche? Great. Now let's dig in.

You say very openly, "my sex life has never been wonderful" (which, by the way, is WAY more than I need to know and WAY more than I have ever divulged about my own conjugal bliss). How is this not talking about your sex life in public? I now know that your sex life has never been wonderful, I am a member of the public reading about this on a semi-public website. Ergo, you are talking about your sex life in public. Quod est demonstratum, my dear.

Earlier, you said, "i rather have my husband's d*ck than using that st*pid toy!" Putting aside the lack of a verb and the poor sentence structure, you are actually drawing attention to your husband's anatomy, which frankly is a little rich for me at this time in the morning, when I am still working on my morning latte. Again, you are revealing your sexual predilictions in a public forum, which is frankly very bad form. Oh, wait, what was that you said this morning? Something about breeding. I would suggest that whilst ginger's original suggestion was a bit saucy, it wasn't nearly as sexually explicit as some of the things you have written. Just a tip, from one lady to another.

You're a research fellow at an Ivy League school and get off on bashing the English skills of people who aren't native English speakers and throwing in some Latin? Ok, you're furious but what you have in education you clearly lack in tack. I can see how this exchange could happen on a very controversial issue but over a sex toy? Not very classy and you're no lady.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Hmmm... Let me channel the Amazing Kreskin here for a moment.

"Tight"

So, the reason why divorce rates are so high in the US is because American women are a bunch of vibrator-utilising slags, whose use of marital aids has left them loose-fannied? And then THAT leads to divorce because their husbands like it better "tight"? And because Filipinas don't use vibrators, they remain "tight" longer, which means that men want to stay with them?

Like, wow. If I had just dropped acid, I would totally love your logic here. :star: