filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I thought I had made it pretty clear that the original comment was made in good fun. Instead of HannyPerez stating "that isn't part of my cultural belief system thanks but no thanks" I get informed of her husbands anatomy and a rather downright meanspirited assumption that I am not happy with my sex life and that Europeans and Americans women are sexually inadequet. Hanny Perez, I feel no need to justify the state of my sex life to you...what goes on between my husband whether good or bad is between us.

I just wanted to make things fun, and I had absolutely no sinister intentions. I admit if this was someone who I wasn't as familiar with the culture I would have held back. However, I have filipina friends, including my best friend who is filipina and has been trained in sex therapy. Therefore I likely incorrectly assumed that most other filipina women were more sexually experimental than I had previously thought.

I personally feel like an apology is owed to me from HannyPerez for her rude comments about her perception of my sex life. I never even remotely made a dig at her yet she decided to hit below the belt. However, I'm not holding my breathe on that one.

wtf-picard.jpg

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel as giddy as a schoolgirl right now. This thread is just so gosh-darn full of that feel-good fun I've come to associate with VJ.

That's precisely how I'm feeling too! Why oh why did I neglect VJ for so long. I feel wunnerful!

I know. I have the warm fuzzies.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline
A synopsis for those of you late to the thread:

Most American men love Asian women, yet there are no facts to back this up as I am not your maid. Also, a simple omission of words does NOT, I repeat, NOT mean the opposite even though it says so.

As a last note - Filipinas are 'tight' & American women resemble raw meat. A few pics were posted as well.

what # post are the pics? :devil:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i don't know why people complain about hypocracy and ignorance here but then look at them! they are enjoying this!!! :jest:

:ot::bonk:

:rofl:

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Most American men love Asian women, yet there are no facts to back this up as I am not your maid. Also, a simple omission of words does NOT, I repeat, NOT mean the opposite even though it says so.

As a last note - Filipinas are 'tight' & American women resemble raw meat. A few pics were posted as well.

Well summarised, dev. You get today's choice of star prizes:

*A vibrator

*A half a pound of ground steak

*An ice cream cake

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I feel as giddy as a schoolgirl right now. This thread is just so gosh-darn full of that feel-good fun I've come to associate with VJ.

That's precisely how I'm feeling too! Why oh why did I neglect VJ for so long. I feel wunnerful!

I know. I have the warm fuzzies.

All on a day when I have a lot of work to do.

90day.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

very good!! :star:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Get a good vibrator.....that should take up at least 1 good hour of your day :yes:

why is that what you do when you get bored? and what was the ingredient ginger with some chilli? hahahhahahahaa :devil::devil::devil:

:girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn: :dancing: :dancing: :lol: :lol: :lol::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

*A vibrator

*An ice cream cake

i will have the ice cream anytime :dancing: :joy: :pop:

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

*A vibrator

*An ice cream cake

:lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Get a good vibrator.....that should take up at least 1 good hour of your day :yes:

why is that what you do when you get bored? and what was the ingredient ginger with some chilli? hahahhahahahaa :devil::devil::devil:

:girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn: :dancing: :dancing: :lol: :lol: :lol::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

If I made any comment about other ingredients I would probably have someone telling me that I don't please my husband and we're on the road to divorce. ;)

Too bad the fun has been taken out of this thread...

wtf-picard.jpg

You're too late. I didn't even capture the image to share with others because it was so shocking! Can't have that on my computer now, can I? :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

yaaaaaaay another worthless discussion about how fillipino women are better than american women....one day id love to see the proof of this :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I thought I had made it pretty clear that the original comment was made in good fun. Instead of HannyPerez stating "that isn't part of my cultural belief system thanks but no thanks" I get informed of her husbands anatomy and a rather downright meanspirited assumption that I am not happy with my sex life and that Europeans and Americans women are sexually inadequet. Hanny Perez, I feel no need to justify the state of my sex life to you...what goes on between my husband whether good or bad is between us.

I just wanted to make things fun, and I had absolutely no sinister intentions. I admit if this was someone who I wasn't as familiar with the culture I would have held back. However, I have filipina friends, including my best friend who is filipina and has been trained in sex therapy. Therefore I likely incorrectly assumed that most other filipina women were more sexually experimental than I had previously thought.

I personally feel like an apology is owed to me from HannyPerez for her rude comments about her perception of my sex life. I never even remotely made a dig at her yet she decided to hit below the belt. However, I'm not holding my breathe on that one.

thats what you got because you generalized people :rofl: so happened hanny aint using those stuff u mentioned lol so take the consequences how she reacted :devil:

Edited by gurl

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

You're too late. I didn't even capture the image to share with others because it was so shocking! Can't have that on my computer now, can I? :lol:

:angry: thanks for lookin out for me Krikit.

7yqZWFL.jpg