filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Um, I believe the term is "tact," something you were lacking when you jumped into the thread over the UK forum recently, throwing brickbats about British food, people and architecture. Hello pot, this is kettle calling. You're black.

And, I'm not furious, really; I think this exchange is a hoot. I also apologised for the cheap shot I made, which may not fully compensate for my previous words, but it was at least an attempt to do so, which is more than I can say for some around here.

Why are you discussing another thread which is irrelevant to this one? Expressing an opinion on another country doesn't demonstrate a lack of tact especially when I pointed out the positive elements fof the UK as well.

I don't understand how somebody so educated can be so angry. Cheap name-calling, demanding apologies and digging up dirt for more insults should be beneath you. If you're not angry you do seem to take perverse pleasure in pissing off others which is about the same in effect.

You apologized then went back down into the gutter by arguing how about the definition and implications of the word "tight". Ok, she may have raise the word but you could have taken the issue in a different direction.

By the way, what is your subject speciality?

And if you think maven isn't a classy lady, you should really look into the definitions of both classy and lady. The OP is the one who has made several references to her husband's anatomy using an extremely vulgar term. Definitley not classy. Nor are her constant racist attacks ladylike.

I somehow doubt you're shocked by the OP's vocabulary unless you're in a nunnery which isn't likely due the nature of this forum. Her comments could be racist but when I see group (of same ethnic group I assume?) gang up on somebody, there's bound to be harsh words.

:thumbs::star:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OR GO SHOPPING AND GO TO THE GYM SO ,IT WILL DIVERT YOUR ATTENTIONS TO THE DESSERT THAT WHERE YOU AT ...AND NOT TO BE BORE I KNOW STATES IS BORING ....

It totally depends on which part of the States you're in -- not everywhere is dull.

I totally love when my attention is diverted to dessert! Especially when it's ice cream cake. God, I love ice cream cake.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline
ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

why would she be afraid when in reality he is very happy and proud to have her

That's nice. I hope she is proud to have him too - even though he is an American.

:whistle:

he's LATINO.... :star:

:secret:Latino in descent, but American by citizenship. do I really need to explain this? Forget it, it's over your head.

:rofl: u don't have to! depends on how u would think about it... :bonk::rofl:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

It totally depends on which part of the States you're in -- not everywhere is dull.

I totally love when my attention is diverted to dessert! Especially when it's ice cream cake. God, I love ice cream cake.

wahhhhhhhhhhhh ice cream cake is my weakness

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

I know! Isn't the best?

AND HER PUSS ( LOOK LIKE A RAW MEAT YACK LOLZ :thumbs: )....

Do you have photographic evidence? Cool.

TRY TO LOOK AT THIS PUSS OF A AMERICAn

(Image deleted)

yacky raw meat puss

well this all for now i gtg hahahah

Reported. You take the biscuit. And honestly, that didn't look disgusting to me -- it looked like a woman. Deal with it.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

Ah, therein lies the (real) question!

And also hannyp, why you are 'finding facts' on the internetz, please do find us the rate of divorce among American men/Filipina wives. We are anxiously awaiting.

Here's a rather harsh article I found:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Readers%...aid=20080214173

Any others ones I found were on filipina sites & therefore obviously biased.

what is the relevance with divorce on this one??? :whistle:

I asked you to find one. See red.

im not ur maid! go research i have proven what i want to prove! :whistle:

AFAIK, maids clean, not internet research?

:rofl: same thing! :bonk:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I know! Isn't the best?

Coldstone Ice cream cake - I'll eat that when i'm bored :blush: and no - no sharing :devil:

Edited by anya-D

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Timeline
and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

Define "most Americans"

go find the dictionary if u haven't learned it at school! :bonk:

Honey, I know that most means the majority. Seems like maybe you didn't learn this in school?

:rofl: this is really amusing!! wouldn't u think so?? :rofl:

1_217966694l.jpg

and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

Define "most Americans"

go find the dictionary if u haven't learned it at school! :bonk:

Honey, I know that most means the majority. Seems like maybe you didn't learn this in school?

:rofl: this is really amusing!! wouldn't u think so?? :rofl:

The fact you don't know the definition of the word "most"? Whatever! I guess you must be really super bored.

90day.jpg

Timeline

man! this made my day! so much for being bored! time flies by so fast when ur having fun!! :P

;)

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Having a science background, it irks me when claims aren't substantiated either statistically or by physical evidence. No chance I suppose of comparing pics side by side so we can really decide?? :P

Timeline
this thread is really making my day... bye bye boredom at least for today

:thumbs::thumbs::dance:

1_217966694l.jpg