filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

why would she be afraid when in reality he is very happy and proud to have her

That's nice. I hope she is proud to have him too - even though he is an American.

:whistle:

he's LATINO.... :star:

:secret:Latino in descent, but American by citizenship. do I really need to explain this? Forget it, it's over your head.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS LADY OPEN A GOOD TOPIC BUT THEN SOME FAGOTS ANSWER IT NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC

.you know what ? what i observe here is that SOME AMERICANS (BLACK /WHITE) MAYBE DURING THE TIME THAT THEYRE IN SCHOOL THEY LIKE CUTTING CLASSES ... AND DO NOTHING IN SCHOOL JUST GOSSIPING AND ETC...

AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORD : " RESPECT" COZ THEYRE NOT ALWAYS AT THE CLASS ...

SOME OF HERE ARE NOT EDUCATED SO MESSAGE FOR HUNNY IF I WERE YOU DONT MESSAGE THEM BACK COZ NOT EDUCATED PEOPLE .... THEYRE (IDIOTS)

Yes, some of us are clearly not educated to the standard you were. That's not a reason to mock our poor use of grammar, sentence structure or vocabulary, like that lovely word starting with "f" you're so fond of.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

Ah, therein lies the (real) question!

And also hannyp, why you are 'finding facts' on the internetz, please do find us the rate of divorce among American men/Filipina wives. We are anxiously awaiting.

Here's a rather harsh article I found:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Readers%...aid=20080214173

Any others ones I found were on filipina sites & therefore obviously biased.

what is the relevance with divorce on this one??? :whistle:

I asked you to find one. See red.

im not ur maid! go research i have proven what i want to prove! :whistle:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

:rofl: oh wow! if he would've wanted to divorce me he have done it before but good luck! u never know what we went through to stay in love and stronger after 3 years of being together!

ohh and a clarification..i don't hate americans and europeans...the thing is..they are just on top of the divorce rates all over the world..i don't know where u got the idea that i hate them..and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

and also for the record...my husband is an American citizen but he is Latino..wouldn't u just love to be loved by one??? :rofl:

Oh my husband is Latino too. Are you saying that because he's Latino then he doesn't really count as an American?

Here's some clarification for you: When you say "most americans are looking for asian wives" you really need to back that up with statistics. How many Americans are looking for Asian wives exactly? As a percentage of the population would be useful. And what does it really matter anyway because not one of the European or American posters here have made any racial or disgusting sexual slurs against anyone. Not ONE of us.

Filed: Timeline
i think these women just can't accept the fact that what i said about the divorce rate is true. Philippines doesn't have divorce but we do have annulment which is basically the same thing..but still compared to the ratio of the separation of couples nothing beats Euro/american people. accept it. :P

You really should show us some statistical proof that Philippine marriage annulment is less prevalent than "european/american" divorce. You are making an assumption and revealing a derogatory point of view towards people from those countries. If you have such a lack of respect generally, then why did you seek marriage to an American?

Ah, therein lies the (real) question!

And also hannyp, why you are 'finding facts' on the internetz, please do find us the rate of divorce among American men/Filipina wives. We are anxiously awaiting.

Here's a rather harsh article I found:

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Readers%...aid=20080214173

Any others ones I found were on filipina sites & therefore obviously biased.

what is the relevance with divorce on this one??? :whistle:

I asked you to find one. See red.

im not ur maid! go research i have proven what i want to prove! :whistle:

AFAIK, maids clean, not internet research?

Timeline

proud? Like when you are proud of a sports car?

well if you don't know what i mean then maybe you don't know the feeling of being proud of your wife.

Proud to have her, as in she's his possession? :blink:

And no, illumine couldn't possibly relate since she is happily married to her husband.

some people just don't know how it feels to be treated like a queen by their husbands.. :whistle:

goodluck! :whistle:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

Timeline

proud? Like when you are proud of a sports car?

well if you don't know what i mean then maybe you don't know the feeling of being proud of your wife.

:thumbs::thumbs:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

MY ADVICE IT DONT LET THOSE IDIOT SPREAD THEYRE VIRUS TO YOUR COMMENTS COZ THEYRE MAKE it SO NONSENSE here ....

WELL IM OUT here coz i dont want to talk with those non educated people and talk some shhhittt on this comments which is out of now where ...

RESPECT THE ONE WHO POST THIS TOPIC AND THE WHO COMMENT TO VIBRATOR :WELL LET HER COZ SHE'S OLD ENOUGH AND HER PUSS ( LOOK LIKE A RAW MEAT YACK LOLZ :thumbs: ).... VIBRATOR IS JUST A WWASTE OF TIME ....

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

:rofl: oh wow! if he would've wanted to divorce me he have done it before but good luck! u never know what we went through to stay in love and stronger after 3 years of being together!

ohh and a clarification..i don't hate americans and europeans...the thing is..they are just on top of the divorce rates all over the world..i don't know where u got the idea that i hate them..and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

and also for the record...my husband is an American citizen but he is Latino..wouldn't u just love to be loved by one??? :rofl:

Oh my husband is Latino too. Are you saying that because he's Latino then he doesn't really count as an American?

Here's some clarification for you: When you say "most americans are looking for asian wives" you really need to back that up with statistics. How many Americans are looking for Asian wives exactly? As a percentage of the population would be useful. And what does it really matter anyway because not one of the European or American posters here have made any racial or disgusting sexual slurs against anyone. Not ONE of us.

I doubt that part too. They probably do not include our family in the survey because ours is the only American-Asian marriage in the family.

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

God, I really must stop dropping by here -- it's so distracting! Alienlovechild, I think I love you. Is that okay?

Seriously dude, I am not angry. Well, I'm narked that my toilet bowl needs to be cleaned, and that I miss my family, but I'm not angry about this. I just like poking holes here and there. It's amusing.

And as per your postings in another thread, it's ALL relevant. We're all judged on the tone we take throughout the board, not just in one thread. I would never, ever jump into a thread in the Philippines forum and slag off their country. It is very bad form indeed, especially for someone who really has only been a tourist there. People called you out on it, you got defensive. Whatever, not my battle.

I have never demanded an apology from anyone about anything in this thread. I may think some comments are gross or uncalled for, but I'm not demanding an apology. Hell, I'm doling out apologies myself!

My (pardon the pun) opening up of the discussion on the word "tight" was merely done for my own sh!t-stirring, I will agree. What's life without a little controversy?

And my specialty? Well, that's between me and my manicurist, thanks very much. :star:

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline
and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

Define "most Americans"

go find the dictionary if u haven't learned it at school! :bonk:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
THIS LADY OPEN A GOOD TOPIC BUT THEN SOME FAGOTS ANSWER IT NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC

.you know what ? what i observe here is that SOME AMERICANS (BLACK /WHITE) MAYBE DURING THE TIME THAT THEYRE IN SCHOOL THEY LIKE CUTTING CLASSES ... AND DO NOTHING IN SCHOOL JUST GOSSIPING AND ETC...

AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORD : " RESPECT" COZ THEYRE NOT ALWAYS AT THE CLASS ...

SOME OF HERE ARE NOT EDUCATED SO MESSAGE FOR HUNNY IF I WERE YOU DONT MESSAGE THEM BACK COZ NOT EDUCATED PEOPLE .... THEYRE (IDIOTS)

You are criticizing people for their lack of respect and not staying on topic...yet in all of your posts in this thread you have used foul and offensive language and also not stayed on topic. All anybody gets out of your posts is that you are ignorant and your attitude is gross

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

HUNNY TRY TO DO SOMETHING BUT I KNOW YOUR NEW HERE IN STATES RIGHT?

OR GO SHOPPING AND GO TO THE GYM SO ,IT WILL DIVERT YOUR ATTENTIONS TO THE DESSERT THAT WHERE YOU AT ...AND NOT TO BE BORE I KNOW STATES IS BORING ....

and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

Define "most Americans"

go find the dictionary if u haven't learned it at school! :bonk:

Honey, I know that most means the majority. Seems like maybe you didn't learn this in school?

90day.jpg