filirican

what do u do when u get bored??

386 posts in this topic

ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

why would she be afraid when in reality he is very happy and proud to have her

proud? Like when you are proud of a sports car?

well if you don't know what i mean then maybe you don't know the feeling of being proud of your wife.

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Awesome reply! :thumbs: I don't know about you girls, but that was just super. I particularly like the bit about raw meat, and being called a loathesome homophobic slur.

I love you VJ, for bringing such a cretin into my life! :D

:rofl: It was *just* super!

*simply* super :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
ooh, 3 typing as we speak. I can hardly wait for misued icon postings & anti-American statements.

What ultimately intrigues me here is the following question: Isn't she concerned that her American husband might divorce her? Especially after publicly announcing things aren't up to much in the bedroom department.

That's nice. I hope she is proud to have him too - even though he is an American.

i don't really see the OP saying that he hates american.... its a matter of perception...

He?

she? :innocent::whistle:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

well if you don't know what i mean then maybe you don't know the feeling of being proud of your wife.

Proud to have her, as in she's his possession? :blink:

And no, illumine couldn't possibly relate since she is happily married to her husband.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:rofl: oh wow! if he would've wanted to divorce me he have done it before but good luck! u never know what we went through to stay in love and stronger after 3 years of being together!

ohh and a clarification..i don't hate americans and europeans...the thing is..they are just on top of the divorce rates all over the world..i don't know where u got the idea that i hate them..and also, maybe u said it because i said most americans are looking for asian wives...which is correct...

and also for the record...my husband is an American citizen but he is Latino..wouldn't u just love to be loved by one??? :rofl:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

THIS LADY OPEN A GOOD TOPIC BUT THEN SOME FAGOTS ANSWER IT NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC

.you know what ? what i observe here is that SOME AMERICANS (BLACK /WHITE) MAYBE DURING THE TIME THAT THEYRE IN SCHOOL THEY LIKE CUTTING CLASSES ... AND DO NOTHING IN SCHOOL JUST GOSSIPING AND ETC...

AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORD : " RESPECT" COZ THEYRE NOT ALWAYS AT THE CLASS ...

SOME OF HERE ARE NOT EDUCATED SO MESSAGE FOR HUNNY IF I WERE YOU DONT MESSAGE THEM BACK COZ NOT EDUCATED PEOPLE .... THEYRE (IDIOTS)

Proud to have her, as in she's his possession? :blink:

And no, illumine couldn't possibly relate since she is happily married to her husband.

:rofl: :rofl: did i say possession... but then again that's just how this is going to be... sorry if my grammar is wrong... im never good with grammar...

He?

sorry for forgetting "s"

kind of like forgetting 'this' - only shorter! :thumbs:

:yes: :yes: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Timeline
well as i know filipino girl's are very lucky to have a tight ##### ...

and thats why there's a lot of foreign lover like them (not because of that ,because of there personality unlike to some racist whose rude or dull mind which cant answer it properly )

well i think for some girls trying to put a bad comments here your ###### nonsense !!!!...

and tHose girLs whose jealous to a filipina well your not lucky '''

coz some of the americans when they use there ##### to some guys it look's so ugly and it looks like a raw meat yackyyyy... :unsure:

and answer properly about any people are trying to open a nice topics ...

well i hate the fact that when anyone open some topics , they're tryin to give you comment(s)which is out in this world ... and not related to the topic ( hello answer decently fagots )

:thumbs::rofl:

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

Ask my husband -- he's certainly happy to be married to a Latina (well, half at least of me is), but that's not what makes me so wonderful in his eyes.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

That's nice. I hope she is proud to have him too - even though he is an American.

:whistle:

he's LATINO.... :star:

more than the manly riches actually!! :thumbs:

1_217966694l.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Um, I believe the term is "tact," something you were lacking when you jumped into the thread over the UK forum recently, throwing brickbats about British food, people and architecture. Hello pot, this is kettle calling. You're black.

And, I'm not furious, really; I think this exchange is a hoot. I also apologised for the cheap shot I made, which may not fully compensate for my previous words, but it was at least an attempt to do so, which is more than I can say for some around here.

Why are you discussing another thread which is irrelevant to this one? Expressing an opinion on another country doesn't demonstrate a lack of tact especially when I pointed out the positive elements fof the UK as well.

I don't understand how somebody so educated can be so angry. Cheap name-calling, demanding apologies and digging up dirt for more insults should be beneath you. If you're not angry you do seem to take perverse pleasure in pissing off others which is about the same in effect.

You apologized then went back down into the gutter by arguing how about the definition and implications of the word "tight". Ok, she may have raise the word but you could have taken the issue in a different direction.

By the way, what is your subject speciality?

And if you think maven isn't a classy lady, you should really look into the definitions of both classy and lady. The OP is the one who has made several references to her husband's anatomy using an extremely vulgar term. Definitley not classy. Nor are her constant racist attacks ladylike.

I somehow doubt you're shocked by the OP's vocabulary unless you're in a nunnery which isn't likely due the nature of this forum. Her comments could be racist but when I see group (of same ethnic group I assume?) gang up on somebody, there's bound to be harsh words.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011