HLM

Monday!!

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Good morning MENA! Nawal I'm right here :P

I got into work late because it was Aaron's first day of Kindergarten... He insisted on dressings like this :wacko: Most of the other kids were in shorts and t shirts and my son looked like he was going into a board meeting or something :unsure:

Oh well he was cute anyway lol I was crying.. Thank god for sunglasses and the teacher took them at just the right time, I was about to lose it!!! :cry:

I hope that you all have a great day!!! :luv:

Nawal you need internet ASAP - You and Hazem are going to start going through withdrawals lol Are you shaking yet?? :lol:

Carshel I'm really soooooo sorry again!!!! :blush: And I hope that Ayman is fine now!!!

It's so hot and sticky out there this morning.. Yuck!!! What happened to the beautiful weather of last week???

l_039dcb54865a60f5c7505c08f19ecd52.jpg

l_2737c5b927106a81be84cd0b7dc5fa38.jpg

l_ac95d95490780644b7e02805b10e23c2.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday! this is my last day off :( at least i have a 3 day weeekend to look forward to this weekend :)

well i thought it would have been fun while i was waiting in the line at the grocery store to let the kids go to the "self checkout" lane for a few items- BIG MISTAKE!!! they didnt know what the heck they were doing!it caused so much comotion-i'm yelling at them, they yelling back at me, customers behind me were laughing-they put one self check out of order, dont ask me how, but they did :blink: this was the first time i worked up a sweat at the grocery store..lol

have a great day!

I hate self check out. I will stand in a LINE before I will go to an empty self check lane. The machine always yells at me to 'put the item in the bag'. Well when it's a 2oz shirt it doesn't have enough weight to trigger the machine that it IS in the bag. So then I push on the scale and the machine yells at me to get off the scale!! :blush: I have yet to put one out of order though 77 so you got me beat. :lol:

We have a new person starting today as our receptionist. I don't have to do any training until later in the week. :dance: However if she messes up my accounting..... :bonk::bonk:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ash, that is one handsome little dude you have there! :star:

Carrie, sorry Ayman had such a bad reaction, but glad he's doing better today - now get some rest!

Nawallllllllllllll...... any scorpion sightings over the weekend? I was gonna call, but didn't want to disturb your moving experience! :devil:

Maggie & Maureen - I love the self checkout thingies - I'm a control freak abt checking my groceries! I know what you mean though, Maggie, about the light weight stuff not registering!

G'morning everyone else! I'm not sure I'm ready for Ramadan - roughly 6 days and counting!

Where's Bridget this morning???

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nawal, I hope you feel better girl! Moving sucks and you use muscles that you didn't know you even had! That is weird about the water too, kind of reminds me of Egypt when you never know what or when water will come out! LOL!

Ash...I'm loving the first day pics of Aaron. He looks like how my husband would dress our son on the first day of school. He is such a handsome little guy!

Timeline

No problem Ash, it wasn't your fault. I think maybe had I not given it to him right after eating and put it in some juice it probably would have gone better. He's doing fine now. Btw...your son looks so cute! What a handsome young man.

Nawal what medicine is Nour on for reflux? Ayman is on prevacid, half a tab twice a day. It's the disolvable kind in strawberry flavor. He doesn't really like it, but he will eat it.

I really hate all these medicines and stuff. Poor Ayman inherited all my problems...sensative skin, bad stomach, short temper, no patience.....lol. He is still a happy boy though.

Noura! How are ya? I miss talking to you. Hope Said is doing well. I'm sure he is excited to be going home soon. If it makes you feel any better, I'm not really ready for Ramadan either. I'm not ready for a certain someone being grouchy for a month....

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Thank you!!! But this was all on his own lol. I took him to Kohls and said okay whatever you want, pick it out, okay? Well at first he picks out some ungodly ugly orange t shirt with a monster truck on the front of it and a plastic toy monster truck that came with it .. I'm like yeh uhm you are so not wearing that pick again! So then he found the shirt, pants, and tie and got so :angry: with me because I wouldn't buy him the matching sports jacket/blazer thing. He thinks I'm made of money or something :blink: But thankfully Kohls was having a huge sale on all the Ralph Lauren kids stuff so we made out well - Everything he's wearing is Chaps/Ralph Lauren (shirt, tie, pants, and shoes) and I think the whole bundle was about $38.00 in the end .. I was so proud of myself lol :dance:

I asked him if he was sure he wasn't nervous...

His response:

l_13c6fafc63beae9c21fb923bec8ca3f6.jpg

l_905c2ad48fe98e58174ef026149efce5.jpg

Ash...I'm loving the first day pics of Aaron. He looks like how my husband would dress our son on the first day of school. He is such a handsome little guy!

Timeline
Noura! How are ya? I miss talking to you. Hope Said is doing well. I'm sure he is excited to be going home soon. If it makes you feel any better, I'm not really ready for Ramadan either. I'm not ready for a certain someone being grouchy for a month....

Dang girl! We really do need to catch up w/ a phone session soon... it's been too long. I have this aversion to phone calls though, so I really don't talk on the phone as much as I lead people to believe! LOL. I'm also not ready for my man to be gone for a month. ISA, it will pass quickly!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena! Oh how i hate Mondays. I don't work til 1 and would rather be working now. Ash-those pics of your son, what a handsome little man. you must be so proud. Well today may not such a productive day but a very active day. Kamal has 3 boxes of stuff to send to Morocco. And i have to take him to work then me work, and then groceries after that. Sometime this week my son and i are suppossed to go see my parents. Ummmmm, I wish i could go back to bed.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

:blush: :blush: Thank god you don't want to kill me :lol: I'm just so glad it's gone - I know how out of control that stuff can be and it just spreads like wild fire... I was nursing and well you can imagine the crazyness that caused.. Me and him both.. I was like :crying: it just won't stop!!!!

For the next week or so since you already bought it, if he's bottle fed, it's not a bad idea to put some on the nipples and the spoons if you are feeding him cereal/baby food - and then rinse them with hot water - The hot water will take the taste of the GSE off.. But the GSE will kill any lingering traces of thrush. I had to be careful with Aaron as well, he had a 'blankie' he liked to wrap around his thumb and stick in his mouth - comfort thing, I suppose, but I had to take all that away, wash in hot water, GSE in the washing machine and after the thrush was for sure gone, I gave it back - It's good to treat toys and such as well... Again I 'm glad it's gone and I hope it stays that way!!! :thumbs:

No problem Ash, it wasn't your fault. I think maybe had I not given it to him right after eating and put it in some juice it probably would have gone better. He's doing fine now. Btw...your son looks so cute! What a handsome young man.

Thank you!!! :)

PS I love the self check out too.... However I always have issue with it.. I think it's going to be faster than waiting in the line but by the time I'm done fighting with the scale and the conveyor belt, then bagging everything, the line I was going to be in is totally empty with a bag boy standing at the end looking dazed and confused... :angry:

Then it starts beeping really loud when I get something on the belt and I'm :blush: with people looking at me like I tried to steal something!! :lol:

Ramadan is coming up FASSST... I still have shopping to do.. Always running behind!! :wacko:

Ash, that is one handsome little dude you have there! :star:

Carrie, sorry Ayman had such a bad reaction, but glad he's doing better today - now get some rest!

Nawallllllllllllll...... any scorpion sightings over the weekend? I was gonna call, but didn't want to disturb your moving experience! :devil:

Maggie & Maureen - I love the self checkout thingies - I'm a control freak abt checking my groceries! I know what you mean though, Maggie, about the light weight stuff not registering!

G'morning everyone else! I'm not sure I'm ready for Ramadan - roughly 6 days and counting!

Where's Bridget this morning???

Thank you Kel!!! And ditto!!! I love these new pictures!!! And I have to agree with Nawal 1000% little pumpkin totally looks like you.. The shape of his face, the dimples, his facial expressions!!!! :thumbs:

Little :innocent:

I hope that the work day goes quickly and you are back home asap!!

ash..your son is adorable!!

off to work :(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon, MENA.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.