Happy Sunday MENA!!!

77 posts in this topic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

You sound just like me about now.... but it's a nescafe (made with the milk hot and the coffee cold and enough sugar to keep me up for 10 days ) an apple hand mixed with peach shisha (hookah/ argilla) my feet kicked up, laptop on my lap and VJ open .. Kid is asleep dreaming of how he's going to be a perfect :innocent: tomorrow at school (okay that part is totally not true! ) All laundry is done and put away, lunches packed for tomorrow. Spent a nice day with my parents, cooked up a storm all day and took the food to them.... Ahh life is good!!!

I'm in love with this brand of sheesha. Jihed brought it from Tunisia ... I've only been able to buy Egyptian brands here (mainly Nakhla) which are good, but I really like this stuff!!!

Moassel Jawhra Apple is a strong sweet flavor that can be mixed well with other fruit flavors. One of the favorite Tunisian brands.

Jawhra_molasses_250gram_apple.jpg

Ok, let me share my nighttime snack..there is arabic coffee in a small cup...a small argilla with 2apple in it and Vj opened to the daily thread. Life is good.

amal....where u at? need u greatly.

jJ

hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing well....tommorrow is my day to return to college again..lol...I hope I can wake up on time since I have eight o clok classes all 5 days! :blink: only 19 days left until my husband gets back....that has been the longest 2 months ever....but I cant wait until that day....

kelly-cute pictures i like the one bottom left ..his eyes are really a cute color!

My shisha is burning out - getting that yucky burny taste <_<

So sleepy time for me... Let's hope it doesn't prove another insomnia like night!!!

Night Mrs. J and everyone else!!!! Cheers to a painless Monday ! I'm sure I'll be :crying: around 9 am sending my baby off to his first day of school!!!! The time goes too fast :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I wanna be Dopey! lol

Dopey.gif

i got dibs on sleezy! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
well, I am cheating as its not actually sunday here in CA but I'll just throw caution to the wind and say

Happy Sunday Ash! and all of MENA! :)

With a baby that cute we let you get away with a lot of stuff Sara :lol:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm back in Moscow! That was a quick flight and pretty awesome! I wish I'd flown instead of rode the bus all this time. I'm getting settled in and ready to go to bed and get up for school tomorrow.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.