nimche

August I-130 approvals, lets do NVC together.

3,334 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he is more intereted in talking to his family on the internet then me rightnow about his questions uuughhh

hahahahahah. you will be fine :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Sounds Familiar :whistle:

Wish your Husband good luck on the interview!!

:thumbs:

Nita

he is more intereted in talking to his family on the internet then me rightnow about his questions uuughhh

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nita.... i think it's a common thing... awwww mashallah you two are soo cute together. You wanna know something funny? my husband has the same hair thing going on hehehehe... it started after we married thinner and thinner. hummmmmm corrilation here? :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nita.... i think it's a common thing... awwww mashallah you two are soo cute together. You wanna know something funny? my husband has the same hair thing going on hehehehe... it started after we married thinner and thinner. hummmmmm corrilation here? :)

ha!I look at pics of M and me since we married and immigration started and we look at least 3 years older.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:blush: Thank you

Yes it's stress, for sure!!! He had way more hair when we got married :whistle:

This Journey is so hard!! He also got so skinny, wish I could say that for me :rofl: opposite for me :whistle: But we are working on it together now that we are finally together :blush:

Stay Positive you almost there :dance:

nita

Yep Hard Visa Journey!

ha!I look at pics of M and me since we married and immigration started and we look at least 3 years older.

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it is funny cause i wish i got skinnier not even a clue how i haven't either???? strange :huh: i can never eat and gain weight from stress.

I am so glad you two are together whooo hooooo

shrewedgal.... Stress is a bad thing on a person and Visa stress seems far worse for sure! Grrrrrrrr :angry:

Hellp everyone.

We have been busy shopping and all the rest of stuff during past week and I really didn't have time to come on this forum + School finals will end by this Friday.

Everything is good, Mimche is awesome and enjoying her stay in the US.

No news from SSN nor GC. I am not worried but I want her to be free so I am looking to get her a car but I need SSN.

I hope everyone is doing fine.

Peace

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Ok,

I was able to read some of the posts and I should congratulat all of you even Rajaaaa (your hubby's Interview will go well tonight)

You guys all did a great job.

Dr. Ling and his Wife Mrs. Ring Ling, I am really really happy for you two, as you will live foever together.

I want the SSN.

LingChe's ShortCut

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/27/2011 Priority Date

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats to Ilya and Isma on the visa!! I wanted to ask you about the stepchildren question they asked you about. That kinda threw me off. Will they stay behind and not immigrate?

RR you will be fine...relax woman!! ;)

Shrewdgal, best of luck tomorrow! Hope you get a Jan interview date!!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Thank you Nimche..... that SSN should arrive soon... be patient you got your woman gosh what's next with you :)

Well, if she gets her SSN and GC, as far as immigration I will be off for couple of months and then probably I have to apply for my parents. Not that I want to, they want it....

Mimche will start study and if she likes, she will work but I have no idea what is her final decision.

I will keep you guys updated about SSN. It has realy pissed me off.

I will go to SS office next week.

Peace

LingChe's ShortCut

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/27/2011 Priority Date

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
it is funny cause i wish i got skinnier not even a clue how i haven't either???? strange :huh: i can never eat and gain weight from stress.

shrewedgal.... Stress is a bad thing on a person and Visa stress seems far worse for sure! Grrrrrrrr :angry:

Good luck with the interview. Try to get some sleep before 1 AM, I know it is going to be a long MORNING until you hear something. I am going to my husband's interview myself, (Mainly, because I am an impatient woman and have to know exactly what is going on!) That is if I ever find out that interview date. I am waiting to put in my vacation and travel plans so as soon as I get that sacred letter from the NVC, I can get that to him and be gone! He is impatently waiting for me.

P.S. Before I go I might need some of that weight. It automatically comes off of me during stress and between my husband badgering about when am I going to get there and the NVC not having an interview date, there is no hope. My husband would like to see more weight on me and he is going to know that I have not been eating well.

Congrats to Ilya and Isma on the visa!! I wanted to ask you about the stepchildren question they asked you about. That kinda threw me off. Will they stay behind and not immigrate?

RR you will be fine...relax woman!! ;)

Shrewdgal, best of luck tomorrow! Hope you get a Jan interview date!!

My step-daughters are already in the US - my husband is the USC - he shares custody with their mother. One of the reasons we are starting our marriage in the US in the first place.

The CO asked me if the children mentioned in the petition were both mine and my husband's. That would have been biologically impossible as we have been together for 5 years but my youngest SD is 12!

Good luck with the interview. Try to get some sleep before 1 AM, I know it is going to be a long MORNING until you hear something. I am going to my husband's interview myself, (Mainly, because I am an impatient woman and have to know exactly what is going on!) That is if I ever find out that interview date. I am waiting to put in my vacation and travel plans so as soon as I get that sacred letter from the NVC, I can get that to him and be gone! He is impatently waiting for me.

P.S. Before I go I might need some of that weight. It automatically comes off of me during stress and between my husband badgering about when am I going to get there and the NVC not having an interview date, there is no hope. My husband would like to see more weight on me and he is going to know that I have not been eating well.

WaitingforRakesh - I'm so jealous I wish the visa stress had made me lose weight!

Rajaa_Reda - it's 12.15am here in the UK - but I guess it's 1am your time you're waiting for? Best wishes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.