nimche

August I-130 approvals, lets do NVC together.

3,334 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
Nimche, have a good vacation from VJ!

Thank you :dance:

I am Super Happy now :devil:

Is this going to over for real? :whistle:

I hope so.

I have printed all of my flight tickets (IT) for trips I have taken to see my wife for the last 4 years

I have Printed all of gifts I send her online (reciepts)

I have printed only this year phonecard which is about 24 pages with all details.

Do you guys think I should take more support?

I am taking Photo Albums too, What the heck. I have been married4.5 years seperated and waiting to my wife and now I have to prove that I love here and we have been together.

Moron.

DO you guys think of anything else?

Thanks

:thumbs: That's a lot!!

Please take them in your "carry on luggage" not in "check in luggage" when you fly.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay with your lovely wife. ;)

.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
doesn't hurt my feelings.... but I am an Army girl, and a manager so i have gotten yelled at and get yelled at all the time so takes more to offend me... that spittle in my face from being yelled at kind of freaks me out though :)

Nimche can you get some pics for us like ling ling did???

So are you in army or selling G1 phone?

Photos? Well I will talk to Wify and will post some. I would have done it anyway.

Dr. ling

I forgot to tell you that my wife said your pictures are really beautiful and meaningful.

Thank you for sharing

lol... WAS in the Army and now I am a store manager... it is possible to go from one to another silly :star:

Glad you will... when i get a chance to go get my hubby i'll post some too insha'allah

lol... WAS in the Army and now I am a store manager... it is possible to go from one to another silly :star:

Glad you will... when i get a chance to go get my hubby i'll post some too insha'allah

WOW!!!

Were you in the US army?

Are you guys taking TAX docs. to the interview?

I got upgraded sits from Delta :dance:

Edited by nimche

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

When do you leave, Nimche?

CSC
I-130

2008-03-12: NOA1 issued
2008-08-12: NOA2 issued

2008-08-18: NVC Received
2008-09-30: Case Complete
2008-10-16: Interview date assigned

2008-12-04: Interview
2008-12-08: Visa in hand

2008-12-11: POE: Buffalo NY Land Border Crossing
2008-12-23: Applied for SSN at local office (no record despite checking box to apply on DS-230)
2008-12-30: Welcome to the United States letter received
2009-01-06: SSN Received
2009-01-06: Greencard Received

2014-01-23: Sent N-400 package via express delivery

2014-01-27: NOA-1
2014-02-07: Biometric appointment letter mailed
2014-02-19: Biometric appointment
2014-02-21: Placed in line for interview scheduling

2014-03-25: Interview

2014-07-25: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Yes I was hooo raaaahhh,

Hay gotta question I just got Reda's appointment letter and CHD was right it shows no more documents needed. Boy the shot list is long if he gets a copy from his hometown he won't need them all???

Also does he get a copy of the appointment letter or should i make a copy and send him this one? and then i went to the www.immigrantVisas.state.gov site and I found the medical appointment form I will have him print it up and take it with him right???

I feel like there isn't clear explanation of what is needed to do next i guess HHeellllP! please :help:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

He'll be sent a copy too, but depending on how long snail mail takes it may be weeks before he receives his. I'd suggest sending him a copy of yours either by fax, email, or express mail. He'll need to contact a panel physician in his country to schedule a medical, and he will likely need a copy of the interview letter before attending.

And don't let the list of vaccinations scare you. No one person needs them all as they vary by age and gender. A male between the ages of 19 and 49 will only need:

- TDP (Tetanus Diphtheria Pertussis) + booster within last 10 years (if original series administered more than 10 years ago)

- MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella)

- Varicella (or a verbal declaration of having had chicken pox)

The immunizations section of my panel physician's website has a really good breakdown of the requirements (which would be universal for all visa applicants, regardless of country).

Edited by CHD

CSC
I-130

2008-03-12: NOA1 issued
2008-08-12: NOA2 issued

2008-08-18: NVC Received
2008-09-30: Case Complete
2008-10-16: Interview date assigned

2008-12-04: Interview
2008-12-08: Visa in hand

2008-12-11: POE: Buffalo NY Land Border Crossing
2008-12-23: Applied for SSN at local office (no record despite checking box to apply on DS-230)
2008-12-30: Welcome to the United States letter received
2009-01-06: SSN Received
2009-01-06: Greencard Received

2014-01-23: Sent N-400 package via express delivery

2014-01-27: NOA-1
2014-02-07: Biometric appointment letter mailed
2014-02-19: Biometric appointment
2014-02-21: Placed in line for interview scheduling

2014-03-25: Interview

2014-07-25: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thanks CHD.... I will have to scan it and send it to him if he doesn't tell me he gets it this week. I am glad he doesn't need all those shots i think that should be a truer test of love if they'll have 12 shots to come here lol.... Anyway, I love the spread sheet it's such a pretty one too great job. I especially like most of us are done whoooooot!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Thanks CHD.... I will have to scan it and send it to him if he doesn't tell me he gets it this week. I am glad he doesn't need all those shots i think that should be a truer test of love if they'll have 12 shots to come here lol.... Anyway, I love the spread sheet it's such a pretty one too great job. I especially like most of us are done whoooooot!

My husband doesn't have his shot record. I've been teasing him for months about having to get all his shots again. I think I'll hold out in telling him he will not need so many :devil:

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

My husband doesn't have his shot record. I've been teasing him for months about having to get all his shots again. I think I'll hold out in telling him he will not need so many :devil:

lol.. :devil: is all i gotta say. S and S didn't you get your interview??? girl it's time to update your siggy line if you have :yes:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

lol.. :devil: is all i gotta say. S and S didn't you get your interview??? girl it's time to update your siggy line if you have :yes:

No, I didn't get my interview. Maybe in a couple more months I will :( Jordan is really backed up if you remember the other women who had to wait awhile to get their SOs interviews for Jordan.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

OK guys.

These are my last moments in this house without my wife. My flight is in about 5 hours from now and I am leaving the house by 4:30 AM PST.

I hope we will have a great time.

CHD, here is the key to this thread. Could you take care of it please in case I didn't come back.

Thanks,

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

don't know when you're gonna see this message but...

hope you are having a relaxing flight.

or too excited to take a nap or watch a inflight movie?!

hope you have a wonderful time with your lovely wife and

:yes: good luck @ interview!!

.png

Good to hear that there isn't much of a vaccine burden. I was worried about that.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Timeline

Byyyyyyyyye Nimche May you have safe and a speedy travel.

why do i feel a little sad???? sorry S and S about the wait to get an interview but we're all soooooo close.

CHD i am glad to hear it too... gotta go take a shower going to see hubby on cam in 45 min yipppeee!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.