CaNdiD wiTcH

How open is OPEN?

23 posts in this topic

I know that being open is one of the key factors in a relationship..

Just curious about how open it is when you say OPEN?

Does that mean that you two have access in each other's e-mail?

Checking phones? Credit card bills? Credit card numbers and security codes? Expenses? Finances like salaries and bank accounts? Whereabouts? Who's with you?

Work timing? Etc?

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I think that trust is the biggest factor in a relationship. But that's just me. Snooping through inboxes, and checking credit card logs is petty and ghey. If you don't trust someone, then don't get married to them, it's simple.

As for me, we both have the same bank account, and we are both always logged into our e-mail. But I don't check hers, and I doubt she checks mine.

As for whereabouts, I don't think it's wrong to wonder where your wife/husband is. But if you are expected to check in every hour and give your location, well, I think that's a bit controlling.

21FUNNY.gif

I think that trust is the biggest factor in a relationship. But that's just me. Snooping through inboxes, and checking credit card logs is petty and ghey. If you don't trust someone, then don't get married to them, it's simple.

As for me, we both have the same bank account, and we are both always logged into our e-mail. But I don't check hers, and I doubt she checks mine.

As for whereabouts, I don't think it's wrong to wonder where your wife/husband is. But if you are expected to check in every hour and give your location, well, I think that's a bit controlling.

:thumbs: I agree!!

Our K-1 Timeline

01/12/08: Attorney mailed petition to CSC

01/22/08: NOA1

05/27/08: NOA2

06/03/08: NVC received

06/04/08: NVC forwarded to Rio de Janeiro consulate

06/09/08: Consulate received

06/23/08: Packet 3 sent

08/19/08: Interview!! (Approved!!)

08/27/08: Visa in hand

09/12/08: POE (Washington DC)

09/25/08: Applied for Social Security card

10/06/08: Social Security card received

11/12/08: Marriage!!

AOS Timeline

03/21/09: Mailed AOS docs to Chicago

03/23/09: AOS packet received in Chicago

03/31/09: NOA1

04/03/09: NOA1 Received (His Birthday!!)

04/17/09: Received notice that our case was transferred to CSC on 4/13/09

04/17/09: My case has been entered into the USCIS system!!

04/23/09: Biometrics appointment

05/11/09: AP approved

05/12/09: Case arrived at CSC for further processing

05/13/09: EAD approved

05/13/09: AOS Touched

05/14/09: AP received

05/15/09: EAD card received

06/25/09: Card production ordered

07/06/09: Approval notice sent

07/06/09: Card Received!!!

Removal of Conditions

03/23/11: Will mail I-751

Citizenship

03/23/12: Will mail N-400

.png

I agree.. Trust is one of the biggest factor. Our relationship (me and my husband) is really an open one. I could have access in all his e-mails and vice versa. I am just wondering if some people here in VJ have the same kind of openness.. I would also be surprised if my husband would not wonder where am I.. :P

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

My husband and I both know all our passwords etc. We share all our accounts, so we always know what the other's spending. Since we don't have much right now and no kids, we agreed to talk about anything over 50$, so there's no huge surprises.

We dont check in every hour, but if we are going somewhere that we normally dont, we call and check in. Ie, I stay after class to study or go out with a friend for a while (more than an hour) I give him a text. But that's only if I know he'll be home and worried that I'm not back yet.

I just try and think what would tick me off if he did and he does the same.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Before bank accounts, emails, etc - one should be open about his/her feelings... learning to communicate is far more important. :thumbs:

that's the first thing we both learned.. I want to add, sensitivity in each other's needs..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

not quite what i thought i'd find when i saw a thread about an open relationship.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

not quite what i thought i'd find when i saw a thread about an open relationship.

Charles, just want to have an idea how open the relationship should be. :)

He probably thought it was opened legs. :unsure:

beach_1_001.jpg

He probably thought it was opened legs. :unsure:

:rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you might wanna do a search on the term "open relationship" :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you might wanna do a search on the term "open relationship" :lol:

I could do that.. But I want to post and ask here.. My choice.. :bonk:

Checking phones? Credit card bills? Credit card numbers and security codes? Expenses? Finances like salaries and bank accounts? Whereabouts? Who's with you?

Work timing? Etc?

I agree that being open to each other is a big factor to a relationship. i think for this very moment i know i have nothing that i hide from him. he knows everything about me. email password,ATM PIN and credit cards. I can check his email he can check mine. i will tell him who write to him but sometimes if i know that email from somebody new for me. then i won't open the mail. i let him know he has a new mail. actually we have nothing to hide about emails. only him who write me often or sometimes my bro and sis. and we also have same frndster account. Being open to your partner is a good sign of a healthy relationship. it shows that you have nothing to hide from him/her. like for us. sometimes even without saying it yet to him. he already knows whats on my mind. sometimes i ask him how did you know that? he answered me this YOU KNOW HONEY, THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. for me its really wow! its amazing!!!!

If i am upset or feel bad about something then i tell him. but also sometimes i cannot tell him because i feel him because of my pride( i know its not good)i already chage it.hehehehe. but he knows already whats on my mind. so now i tell him na. We talk about our finances,family and frnds and also we talk about S...X . i kow some couple are not open about that. but him his very sensitive and he has a big respect to me.and we talk about it. we make it sure we both enjoy and like it. not because we are feel obligated or being force to do so...

Being open to your partner is doesn't mean you did not trust him/her. For me it just shows that we have the complete trust to each other. For me i think that one of the biggest factor of our healthy relationship.

Being open you both learn to each other alot. I am so blessed to have him in my life my one great love,my husband.

NVC

June 23,2008- send ds230 to NVC

June 27,2008-ds230 was on there system

july 07,2008-my husband called NVC to follow up(operator told him. they request for my 2 passport size pic)

July 08,2007-I send the pic. to my hubby

July 09,2007- He send my picture to NVC

July 14,2007- He recieved the letter from NVC containing the RFE(the 2 pcs pic and The question # 20 on the Ds230 form. i just did not put word "PRESENT"

july 14.2008- he ask help from there senator to expedite

July 15,2008- I fedex the ds230 page 2.of part 1 to my husband

July 18,2008-my husband got the fedex then he give it to the senator and faxed it to NVC

Aug.01,2008- Case completed

Aug.15,2008-got our interview date

Aug.26-27- i had my medical

Sept.26,2008-My interview( guide me lord)

Work timing? Etc?

I agree that being open to each other is a big factor to a relationship. i think for this very moment i know i have nothing that i hide from him. he knows everything about me. email password,ATM PIN and credit cards. I can check his email he can check mine. i will tell him who write to him but sometimes if i know that email from somebody new for me. then i won't open the mail. i let him know he has a new mail. actually we have nothing to hide about emails. only him who write me often or sometimes my bro and sis. and we also have same frndster account. Being open to your partner is a good sign of a healthy relationship. it shows that you have nothing to hide from him/her. like for us. sometimes even without saying it yet to him. he already knows whats on my mind. sometimes i ask him how did you know that? he answered me this YOU KNOW HONEY, THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. for me its really wow! its amazing!!!!

If i am upset or feel bad about something then i tell him. but also sometimes i cannot tell him because i feel him because of my pride( i know its not good)i already chage it.hehehehe. but he knows already whats on my mind. so now i tell him na. We talk about our finances,family and frnds and also we talk about S...X . i kow some couple are not open about that. but him his very sensitive and he has a big respect to me.and we talk about it. we make it sure we both enjoy and like it. not because we are feel obligated or being force to do so...

Being open to your partner is doesn't mean you did not trust him/her. For me it just shows that we have the complete trust to each other. For me i think that one of the biggest factor of our healthy relationship.

Being open you both learn to each other alot. I am so blessed to have him in my life my one great love,my husband.

I really do agree.. :thumbs: