NYGirl

Less and less people in russian forum

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sat - I guess you really have disappeared. How is the law treating you?

is he running from the law again? :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Sat - I guess you really have disappeared. How is the law treating you?
I am almost gone. Actually, I am retired from VJ, Naturalization certificate in hand since August 4. Still haven't gotten around to checking in with social security of change of immigration status nor ordering that US passport. Mostly because I have been like you said:

Just working too much, not enough time to waste here.
For those that don't know I have been working for a Consumer Bankruptcy Law firm since March. And especially with the housing crisis in California, it's like being a doctor in the middle of the black plague. 10 to 15 new clients a day!

And to add to it all those silly topic conversions to pie kind of turn me off.

So, what are the old timers (from '04-'05) up to these days?
I actually was registered on here in 2004, but lost access to both the email account and the password. So I had to create a new account in 2005. The old name was:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=898

But you can't view any of my original posts, since they took the old forum down some time ago.

So I think a lot of the old timers could be in the same boat, but do not want to create new accounts.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

For those that inquired, Kazan' Tiger AKA "Mr. Kind Eyes" is still around. I've have just been very busy with work, other pressing obligations, and preparing for Alla's arrival. She IS coming, really! She was approved back in May. But we have some small business in Kazan' that needs completed in October, so she is taking advantage of those six months to the fullest! :)

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Timeline
For those that inquired, Kazan' Tiger AKA "Mr. Kind Eyes" is still around. I've have just been very busy with work, other pressing obligations, and preparing for Alla's arrival. She IS coming, really! She was approved back in May. But we have some small business in Kazan' that needs completed in October, so she is taking advantage of those six months to the fullest! :)

Hey Djeffery, nice to see you around. :) Glad all is progressing smoothly!

And what's this...no labor day hats? :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hee, hee! Funny you mentioned that... I thought about it, but I guess you've have to wait for something more ghoulish coming soon! :)

Hey Djeffery, nice to see you around. :) Glad all is progressing smoothly!

And what's this...no labor day hats? :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Welcome back, Mr. Kind Eyes!

Hope to see that "she's here" post soon.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.