tenderheartusa79

ITS WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!

154 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:blink: Are you serious? (Or am I just super gullible today? ) You put that thing in your office? I say blow him up with extreme prejudice :devil:

Good morning Nawal :luv: I see you down there fruit loop! :P

Haha!

I was signed in on my dumb phone but really not THERE...LOL. I am busy w/ my scorpion...hehe! He's alive and in my office...we have decided to keep him and feed him once a week...Vern sounds like a good name! OR I can just microwave him and see if he blows up? (thats a joke..dont shoot me) :devil:

Yes, he's here. I brought him in for our Facilities director to look at...I wanna know if he's the "bee bite" kind or "deadly" kind...LOL. We think highly poisonous! :blink:

Anyway, when I mentioned a microwave and "Alien" remake at work.....I think I upset the "Granola People".... :rofl: They don't get my sense of humor. Oh well! :innocent:

He's so disgusting looking...I'm taking a pic on my phone now and MMS'ing to you!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now it makes sense..... with the explanation .. Before I just thought you'd lost it ... We told you to get a pet cat, not a pet scorpion :lol:

Yuck on the poisonous ... Whoever you are renting/buying from should pay to have the place "cleaned up" and give you peace of mind!!

Oh goody I can't wait for the picture *shudders* lol Send it on!!!

Eh, forget about the granolies ... Do your thing!! I'd like pics of that as well :devil:

Yes, he's here. I brought him in for our Facilities director to look at...I wanna know if he's the "bee bite" kind or "deadly" kind...LOL. We think highly poisonous! :blink:

Anyway, when I mentioned a microwave and "Alien" remake at work.....I think I upset the "Granola People".... :rofl: They don't get my sense of humor. Oh well! :innocent:

He's so disgusting looking...I'm taking a pic on my phone now and MMS'ing to you!

On its way...DID YOU GET IT?

YUCK :)

Well now it makes sense..... with the explanation .. Before I just thought you'd lost it ... We told you to get a pet cat, not a pet scorpion :lol:

Yuck on the poisonous ... Whoever you are renting/buying from should pay to have the place "cleaned up" and give you peace of mind!!

Oh goody I can't wait for the picture *shudders* lol Send it on!!!

Eh, forget about the granolies ... Do your thing!! I'd like pics of that as well :devil:

That website ROCKED! :thumbs: I loved using "stubbleupon" ...always found the craziest things!

You're right...I'm getting the bombs...blowing him up....I think keeping him as a pet at work and feeding him crickets once a week is not a good idea! :devil:

I just got it and OMG that tail!!!!! Head for zee hills!!!!! Definitely blow him up!!! Remember that website we spent hours on where you can virtually blow things up in the microwave??? :devil: :devil:

Not unless you are doing it with the anticipation of feeding him someone thing much larger later :devil:

That website ROCKED! :thumbs: I loved using "stubbleupon" ...always found the craziest things!

You're right...I'm getting the bombs...blowing him up....I think keeping him as a pet at work and feeding him crickets once a week is not a good idea! :devil:

I just got it and OMG that tail!!!!! Head for zee hills!!!!! Definitely blow him up!!! Remember that website we spent hours on where you can virtually blow things up in the microwave??? :devil::devil:

nawal, got the pic, id be scared too, i hope there arent anymore around your house!!

i sent ya a pic back, did you get it?

No! I'm not getting your SMS or MMS :( Whyyyy!! :wacko:

Haha! I have several things in mind! :devil:

Not unless you are doing it with the anticipation of feeding him someone thing much larger later :devil:

I just got it and OMG that tail!!!!! Head for zee hills!!!!! Definitely blow him up!!! Remember that website we spent hours on where you can virtually blow things up in the microwave??? :devil::devil:

OLIVIA! If you are trying to scare me...Don't worry I'm already there! :devil:

The exterminator showed up yesterday. We have a black light for tonight and will go "hunting" with a hammer! LOL Then we will be sealing up the house Friday morning as well before moving in. I still have the "heebie jeebies". :blink:

The ONLY scorpion I wanna see around are the ones from Germany. :lol:

Where there is one scorpion there is usually two.

Doing the mating dance.

I swear you read my mind! I can not believe I live in Arizona. I keep telling my family that..."what the hell am I doing here?"

Monsoons, HELL heat, Scorpions and crazy A$$ people (sorry to anyone who is a native Arizonian..just watch our news)... :crying:

I miss the EAST coast with ALL my 'wittle' heart. (L)

Thank you for telling her that lol :rofl: Yes Nawal you can all move in with me, I'm preparing the spare bedroom now .. No other way you are ever going to sleep at night :lol: :lol:

Doing the mating dance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Olivia- I start classes Monday also, but the great part is my first class starts at 5:30pm. yea, bad news but yet good news is Dr. Scott called me and I am starting my first internship, she was not as awful as I thought she would be, so it looks like my first internship will be in the ER, OMG, I go in Friday for my interview. So now for the next term I will be loaded down with classes while interning I should be fired by the Christmas holidays.

For all my fellow insomniacs I am with you, don't know how I will function when I have to really be on top of my work with little sleep, oh can't wait for that. I wish I could function with just a couple of hours of sleep; I could get so much done, and not feel like I was beaten up.

I bet you can make it through! There are some women that work and go to school and manage a family with young children. I lovingly call these women super women! :thumbs:

See ya around the night owl's chats then.

I'll be there too starting next week :thumbs:

I'm going to a new campus this semester (closer :dance: but smaller) and their library closes at 10pm :blink: that's about when I'm done with my classes :blink: which means I get to go home to try to do homework while listening to my husband gab away in arabic :unsure:

Oh well, that's what weekends are for :P

Well best wishes to you as well. Is there a 24hr coffee shop you can retreat to? Sometimes I have several study spots picked out other than the library.

I usually try the Denny's by my house, but it's the only 24hr operation around. I might see if the starbucks up by school is open until at least 11pm.

I'm also thinking with Ramadan that I might just wake up and go to the coffe place to study after fajr - around 6am. I don't have to be at work until 8am so that will give me some time and I can get more sleep at night.

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thank you for telling her that lol :rofl: Yes Nawal you can all move in with me, I'm preparing the spare bedroom now .. No other way you are ever going to sleep at night :lol::lol:

Doing the mating dance.

:P

OLIVIA! If you are trying to scare me...Don't worry I'm already there! :devil:

The exterminator showed up yesterday. We have a black light for tonight and will go "hunting" with a hammer! LOL Then we will be sealing up the house Friday morning as well before moving in. I still have the "heebie jeebies". :blink:

The ONLY scorpion I wanna see around are the ones from Germany. :lol:

Doing the mating dance.

:D

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I swear you read my mind! I can not believe I live in Arizona. I keep telling my family that..."what the hell am I doing here?"

Monsoons, HELL heat, Scorpions and crazy A$$ people (sorry to anyone who is a native Arizonian..just watch our news)... :crying:

I miss the EAST coast with ALL my 'wittle' heart. (L)

Thank you for telling her that lol :rofl: Yes Nawal you can all move in with me, I'm preparing the spare bedroom now .. No other way you are ever going to sleep at night :lol: :lol:

Doing the mating dance.

I miss the southwest... I'll switch with you if your willing to brave Miami's humidity, bugs, and storms :innocent:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.