tenderheartusa79

ITS WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!

154 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA

How is everyone ? I hope that everything is going ok with you all .

I just arrived to my work and drinking my morning tea .

I'm checking my papers for the last time now going to send them to my queen :dance: yeahhh :dance:

I'm so excited . I hope that everything will work out good for us .

have a nice blessed day all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Night Owls- Are you at work Julianna?

5001078.gif

Yeah, otherwise I'd just go to bed right now lol. I am so tired-feeling. Everyone I know feels exhausted lately.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Is this just in your region? It might be the heat or general exhaustion. My Mom and I can't sleep. She stayed up over 24 hours and just now finally went to sleep.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Is this just in your region? It might be the heat or general exhaustion. My Mom and I can't sleep. She stayed up over 24 hours and just now finally went to sleep.

Yeah as far as I knew... it's not heat as it's been unusually cool... and it's not the cloudy weather as some of us are mostly awake in the dark.... and it seems we are having sleeping issues as well.

Timeline

Yeah as far as I knew... it's not heat as it's been unusually cool... and it's not the cloudy weather as some of us are mostly awake in the dark.... and it seems we are having sleeping issues as well.

Sometimes we need more rest while other times we are getting too much rest which can cause additional fatigue. To know how much rest one is supposed to get go to bed early one night and wake up according to your natural clock. If one can't do that then adjust your rest by a half hour each day until you feel refreshed when you awake. Studies show most adults need only 6-7 hours a day. Some people like my Husband only need 4 hours of rest to be refreshed. I read somewhere that Benjamin Franklin and Einstein were like that as well. Other factors to have a healthy sleep hygiene would be regular exercise and eating a healthy diet, and eliminating distractions from the bedroom. Like taking computers and televisions out of the room putting in full cloth curtains to keep light out. Keeping a regular sleeping schedule. If all those things don't work then it may also be time to change the mattress. Many people don't see the importance of a good mattress. People are more willing to spend $30,000 on a car then purchase a good mattress for $1,500 when they spend 1/3 of their life in bed.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Sometimes we need more rest while other times we are getting too much rest which can cause additional fatigue. To know how much rest one is supposed to get go to bed early one night and wake up according to your natural clock. If one can't do that then adjust your rest by a half hour each day until you feel refreshed when you awake. Studies show most adults need only 6-7 hours a day. Some people like my Husband only need 4 hours of rest to be refreshed. I read somewhere that Benjamin Franklin and Einstein were like that as well. Other factors to have a healthy sleep hygiene would be regular exercise and eating a healthy diet, and eliminating distractions from the bedroom. Like taking computers and televisions out of the room putting in full cloth curtains to keep light out. Keeping a regular sleeping schedule. If all those things don't work then it may also be time to change the mattress. Many people don't see the importance of a good mattress. People are more willing to spend $30,000 on a car then purchase a good mattress for $1,500 when they spend 1/3 of their life in bed.

I never feel good unless I've had at least 9 hours of sleep... but I almost never get 9 hours of sleep.

Timeline

I never feel good unless I've had at least 9 hours of sleep... but I almost never get 9 hours of sleep.

Then that must be your cycle. What can you do to get your regular required amount of sleep?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

i have been havign bad insomnia all the sudden this week..and everyday seems i sleep another hour later than the day before it...like today I only drank 2 pepsi's so I think it can't be from caffeine, although I normally drank up to 6 a day but I have tried to sstop that habit since 3 weeks...anyway..what could be the cause? I have school monday and I duno how Im gonna get up early now....

Timeline

Cutting down a daily diet of a six pack of Pepsi to 1/3 of that is a major change and the body would require a period of adjustment. Try the suggestions for sleep hygiene first and if those things aren't helping you then consult your Doctor.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.