2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everyone! Great news! We got an email from Embassy saying that they sent his passport and visa packet thru courier yesterday. Today Zaheer went to SpeedEx and picked up his visa!!! Yah! Allahu Akbar!!! I cant wait to see him again. Unfortunately, the baby is sick... but Insha'Allah she will be well again before he arrives. Good luck to all. Im praying that Islamabad gets on the ball about issuing visas now. Take care. Allah Hafiz!

~Tara

:dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

I commented your other post before i read that one LOL .Wow that's awesome news .

I'm so happy for you guys .

Have a nice blessed new life together .

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congratulations

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AP is the hardest part of the journey .It has been over than 13 months for me and still no visa .This is really ridiculous !

I think yeah they should be honest with us and tell us the truth .When i had my interview back in March of 2009 the CO said everything is ok but i need to do some AR .I asked her how long its going to take ? She said 2 weeks :rofl::rofl: .Yeah right 2 weeks ! I mean why she did not say 6 months or 9 months or even a year ?!

I hope you will hear good news soon .Next time when he will call Armex they will say yeah your visa is here come and to pick it up .

I know how you feel hot guy, this is the most horrible thing to endure, these last couple of months have been the worst especially when wellmux had the heart attack and i could do nothing but sit over here and cry and stress, its just plain out unfair, if only we had some idea when the visa would come it wouldnt be so awful. Tara im so happy for you and i know you guys will be so happy now that this is all over. :thumbs: Pat

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

I commented your other post before i read that one LOL .Wow that's awesome news .

I'm so happy for you guys .

Have a nice blessed new life together .

Congratulations ..Good Luck

bridget

Congrats! girl im so happy for you. Your husband can finnaly meet his baby!! thats great!

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone! Great news! We got an email from Embassy saying that they sent his passport and visa packet thru courier yesterday. Today Zaheer went to SpeedEx and picked up his visa!!! Yah! Allahu Akbar!!! I cant wait to see him again. Unfortunately, the baby is sick... but Insha'Allah she will be well again before he arrives. Good luck to all. Im praying that Islamabad gets on the ball about issuing visas now. Take care. Allah Hafiz!

~Tara

Many many congratulations to u Zaheershahzadi on visa in hands see when ur husband was on 3rd month of AP i told u that embassy would contact ur husband when 4th month will start and right when 4th month started u was informed by embassy that they wanted ur USA domicile, and just last week when u called DOS the ladie there said that if u can call next friday and yesterday u got visa i also told u that theres surety that theres some update on the case, i wish i would also get to know about my updates still in AP.

Best of luck to u and Zaheer just tell ur baby girl that her dad received the visa by listening this ur little girlbiggrin.gif will get well lol.

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you thank you thank you so much everyone for all your well wishes and congratulatory comments. I am praying so much for Wellmux and HotGuy. I hope you hear something so soon. To all of you who are in AP, I will keep you in my prayers because I really do understand how hard this is. Insha'Allah, it will all be over soon. Zaheer is planning his trip for May 6th. So lets hope he has a very easy POE at JFK, NY. Its pretty warm here in South FL, so I am hoping to take him to the ocean so he can see it for the first time. I am not a beach person, but I would love to show him around. Well, thanks so much all of you who prayed for us and held out hope. May Allah Bless you and make all your dreams a reality.

Allah Hafiz

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

Timeline

~Tara

oh sister thats great news for me i m so happy really nice.....

congrates congrates congrates congrates many many times.... :dance:

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Thank you thank you thank you so much everyone for all your well wishes and congratulatory comments. I am praying so much for Wellmux and HotGuy. I hope you hear something so soon. To all of you who are in AP, I will keep you in my prayers because I really do understand how hard this is. Insha'Allah, it will all be over soon. Zaheer is planning his trip for May 6th. So lets hope he has a very easy POE at JFK, NY. Its pretty warm here in South FL, so I am hoping to take him to the ocean so he can see it for the first time. I am not a beach person, but I would love to show him around. Well, thanks so much all of you who prayed for us and held out hope. May Allah Bless you and make all your dreams a reality.

Allah Hafiz

~Tara

So exciting! Congratulations! West Palm Beach is a great place, I'm sure you'll be very happy there together and he'll love the beach! Best wishes for your little one too, not easy to watch them have a cold at that age :(

Meredith & Brahim

2 April 2009 - Married in France

23 April 2009 - Sent K3 Petitions

23 August 2009 - Petitions approved, sent to Paris

9 December 2009 - Interview: Approved, pending AP

7 May 2010 - 5 MONTHS LATER: DOS Confirms Visa Final Approval

10 May 2010 - Embassy Confirms Visa Being Issued

11 May 2010 - VISA IN HAND

14 May 2010 - Flights to Newark!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

AP is the hardest part of the journey .It has been over than 13 months for me and still no visa .This is really ridiculous !

I think yeah they should be honest with us and tell us the truth .When i had my interview back in March of 2009 the CO said everything is ok but i need to do some AR .I asked her how long its going to take ? She said 2 weeks :rofl::rofl: .Yeah right 2 weeks ! I mean why she did not say 6 months or 9 months or even a year ?!

I hope you will hear good news soon .Next time when he will call Armex they will say yeah your visa is here come and to pick it up .

Hot guy i miss my fiancee more than anything .But i pray you are next even before us.You deserve to be next ,you have waited so long.I will continue to pray for you all.

bridget

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hot guy i miss my fiancee more than anything .But i pray you are next even before us.You deserve to be next ,you have waited so long.I will continue to pray for you all.

I miss my queen and i want to be with her more than anything else .You are in my prayers as well .Its not that i want to be next but i really want all of us to get out of that Hell hole .I do understand how it feels .

I hope that we all will get our visas soon '' Amen '' .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Tara!!! This is great news. I am so happy for you now your hubby will be able to see the baby. It will be such a wonderful thing for him to come home to. I don't know if I should get excited either. But, today I called DOS and the lady told me they send the case back to Mumbai on April 26th and my fiance should hear something in a week. So, all this time they were doing AP at DOS. I am really confused.

Star

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ok so maybe it is really good news. Because just on the 22nd I recieved this email from NVC.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC has completed its processing of the visa petition you mentioned in your letter and has forwarded the petition to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General for further processing.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Embassy or Consulate General.

But when I got this email I just thought they just finished this processing in the begining before it was sent to the consulate. Beause DOS just informed me that it was sent to Mumbai on the 26th. Please let this be good news. I hope this is it and no more waiting.

Star

Timeline

Allah Hafiz

~Tara

Hey congrats Tara and best wishes for you and your family. Tara did they ever do a feild investigation on your husband? Thanks, Pat :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.