2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
congrats, elizabeth :dance:

Thanks and I hope you get your interview soon!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ive been reading this thread for a while... I hope HOTGUY and all of you who have been waiting a dreadful amount in AP to get the visa soon insha'Allah, I'm praying for you all insha'Allah!! Don't lose hope, look at the big picture: one day you will see the visa in your passport in your hand at the airport :)

Thank you so much i really appreciate it .

I hope that everyone will hear good news soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Hot Guy: Please hang in there and have faith that it is all in God's Hands. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and everyone else waiting. I agree, that if the visa were going to be denied, that you would think that they would just tell you. Like others have said, maybe this wait is a good thing, and they are just finishing the process in Cairo, inhsaallah. I don't know what they do once it is back at the embassy and the AP is finished in Washington DC, but maybe it is just a final review of everything, and maybe they are just slow in Cairo. Do you know how long it has been back there? Please don't let go of hope. :star:

The Amman embassy recieved my fiance's passport on November 18th (they requested it) This morning I recieved this beautiful email from them. :dance::dance:

Dear Elizabeth:

The visa will be ready within few days and the passport will be delivered to Aramex services.

Regards

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

American Embassy- Amman

I pray that everyone waiting gets good news soon.

First off congrats on the awesome news .inshaallah he will get the visa soon .

I called the embassy again today and the guy there was friendly and nice to me .

He says that they are just waiting for the CO .which means my case is under CO review .and they don't know when she will be done with that .

I even asked him do you think she can deny me after all of that time ?he says every thing is possible so who knows .

I had my first interview back in March .and then i got an Email from the embassy to send my passport in July .i sent it to them on Aug 2 .

I had a second interview on Sept 27 and since that day noooooooooo news still !

I'm trying to hang in there and i hope that i will hear good news soon .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hey all.......my fiance got his visa this morning!

he interviewd oct 9 (all went well in the interview) and was put on AP

They asked for his passport nov 9th and issued visa dec 1 !

I hope and pray evryones AP is over SOON this forum has been a great relief for us all :D thanks guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope and pray evryones AP is over SOON this forum has been a great relief for us all :D thanks guys!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Mine too- Visa in hand TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Now come on with everyone elses!!!!!!!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congrats to all who have those visas this week. Truly. What an exciting time that must (and will!) be. :)

I am wondering about something. I feel like I am going crazy! :wacko: As you know the saying goes "a watched pot never boils". I can't help but think about my fiance' and that day he gets the call and/or visa in hand and I find out about it. I think of every possibility of how I could find out...- but it disturbs me because I then think it is not possible to happen that way now. My mind then starts thinking of other possible scenes; all of which I tell myself it won't happen that way either now. It is like I can't think about "how it will happen" because if I do, it won't turn out. I know this sounds so weird and maybe a little Obsessive/Compulsive, but it is driving me crazy. Am I making any sense? Has anyone else felt like this? How can I NOT think about it? It is on my mind each and every day; every moment I have. I try telling myself that when it does happen, I will be thinking about it that day and praying for it like usual...

Then there are days when I feel him right with me. I sense a presence. I become calm and a little excited thinking I have some "sign". Then another day I don't feel anything at all and I get scared.

What a freaking roller-coaster ride this is. :crying:

Thanks for letting me share...

Baj

ah. the longing....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Quick AP- that is very cool... Congrats!

Joe

K1

11/11/2008 - I-129F Sent

11/13/2008 - I-129F NOA1 issue date

11/17/2008 - Received NOA1 hard copy in the mail

1/23/2009 - Received email stating I was approved (NOA2) on 1/22/2009

1/26/2009 - Recieved NOA2 hard copy in the mail

4/29/2009 - Embassy interview date - was put into AP (given a form with 221(g) box checked)

12/25/2009 - Still stuck in AP- almost 8 MONTHS and counting... :(

12/28/2009 - Embassy finally called my gal for another "interview"

1/14/2010 - VISA APPROVED at the second interview- took about 8 1/2 months of AP

1/21/2010 - Visa delivered by courier- BUT, she opened sealed envelope that was for U.S. Immigration at POE.

Now embassy in Bogota wants us to do the medicals all over again.... nightmare continues.....

2/22/2010 - She went back to Bogota to get labs and medical re-done. Then back to embassy where they finally

re-issued the visa. Is valid until July 13th

7/3/2010 - She made it to the U.S. finally!!! I filed on November 11th 2008 and went thru 8 1/2 months of AP

AOS

12/16/2010 - Sent in packet by Fed Ex to Chicago

1/7/2011 - Notified by email from USCIS packet was received

1/25/2011 - Notified by email we are receiving an RFE

2/4/2011 - Sent translated birth cert in (RFE)

2/9/2011 - Biometrics done

3/1/2011 - EAD/AP card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Interview- November 06, 2009

no answer so far :angry:

K1 timeline

09/22/2006 - I-129F sent

02/14/2007 - Interview in Rio de Janeiro - VISA APROVED!

03/03/2007 - Flight out to States

12/21/2007 - Wedding!

AOS timeline

02/27/2008 - l-485 sent

04/29/2008 - AOS Biometric

05/01/2008 - I-94 Expired

07/22/2008 - AOS denied

10/28/2008 - In removal proceeding

01/14/2009 - Flew back to Brazil ;(

02/10/2009 - Hubby flew to Brazil ;)

IR1 timeline

09/23/2008 - I-130 sent

11/06/2009 - Interview in Rio de Janeiro - CO need an Advisory Opinion (sent an email to DHS with my I-94 and court order)

12/02/2010 - Hubby went back to the U.S.A ;(

Timeline
Interview- November 06, 2009

no answer so far :angry:

This is my life :crying::crying::crying::crying:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=225716

K1 timeline

09/22/2006 - I-129F sent

12/21/2007 - Wedding!

AOS timeline

02/27/2008 - l-485 sent

07/22/2008 - AOS denied

IR1 timeline

09/23/2008 - I-130 sent

11/06/2009 - Interview in Rio de Janeiro - CO need an Advisory Opinion (sent an email to DHS with my I-94 and court order)

Timeline
Oh my- I just checked the tracker. Haven't done so in a while. They are getting things done faster-and that is good. Please pray for us sitting in AP for months. May we all start getting those positive phone calls. We need all the prayers we can get!

Thank you!

Baj :innocent:

I will... :innocent: Everything is gonna be ok :thumbs:

K1 timeline

09/22/2006 - I-129F sent

12/21/2007 - Wedding!

AOS timeline

02/27/2008 - l-485 sent

07/22/2008 - AOS denied

IR1 timeline

09/23/2008 - I-130 sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

klicristina- Thanks for the encouragement!

How did the interview go? What did they say at the end? I read your story- and I am sorry things have gotten so complicated. Have you been able to go to see your wife since she left?

Keeping everyone in my prayers! :innocent:

Baj

ah. the longing....

Timeline

Good morning everyone

I called the USA embassy again today .and i was kinda mean to them but it does not work still .

I called the embassy and the woman there was friendly and nice to me .

She asked for my case number and for my name .she asked me when was i at the embassy last time .and then she says well the case is pending !

I was like listen i want to know whats going on ? it has been almost 9 months and i hear nothing from you but pending AP .and I'm really sick of that .and in fact me and my fiancee can not handle that anymore .

She asked me if i know the CO name '' the one who interviewed me '' I said i don't remember her name and they were 2 a man and a woman .

she says well it says its pending in the system .i was like thats a joke .she was like huh what did you say ? i said its a joke .it has been almost 9 months and you don't have anything to say to me but AP or pending so its a joke .

I told her that we called DOS and they told us that the case is pending in Egypt and they don't work on it in USA so its pending in Egypt and the DOS is waiting for Egypt to issue the visa .and its not name check or background check ....

And i told her that i called the embassy last week and a guy there told me its still CO in charge of my case office and even the embassy is waiting for that CO and its a part of the AP .

I told her well its not fair or right to put our lives on hold like that .and that CO has no rights to put our lives on hold like that .

I told her listen and you can pass that to the CO if you want .can't the CO say to us yeah we will give you the visa or no we are not going to give you the damn visa !

Its so easy that way .black or white . cause me and my fiancee can't be under that CO mercy forever or for so long cause again we are sick of that game .

I told her can't that CO say you are denied and we can not give you the visa instead of waiting for nothing !!!!

I think somehow i shocked that woman cause she did not respect that i will talk to her like that .she says well Mr Mohamed call me back after 30 min and i'm going to call the immigrant unite here at the embassy to find out whats going on with your case ? and why is it taking long time like that ?

40 minutes later i called the embassy again .and i asked them to talk to that woman .

She says well Mr Mohamed i called the immigrant unite and the case is pending AP .

I was like i don't want hear that word again so please tell e whats going on ?

I asked her does that mean it will be pending like that till they send it back to USA and kiss us goodbye ?!! can it be pending cause the CO wants to put us on hold like that ?

She says no . they are working on it .but i can't tell you the details .i asked her well so they are working on it and its not pending for no reason .she says no its not and they are working on it .

I asked her how long its going to take ? and i got the same damn answer no one know how long its going to take !!!

There is nothing more we can do .My fiancee contacted her congressman and her senator long time ago and they told her the same .the case is pending AP .

We really don't know what to do ?

Any thought about what the heck is going on ?!!

Have a nice blessed day everyone .

Mohamed

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.