2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
thanks for sharing the news it sounds like maybe AP cases are fixing to be cleared up

Yes thats what i was explaining in my previous postings that USCIS & FBI backlog elimintaion plan will also be effected on AP fellows.

Coz if FBI will hve few cases to solve for Naturalization cases then they will be more efficient & quick in thier services regarding name check processes.

But nobody was beleiving me now its happening and everybody will see in future that cases will be solve quicky.

Praying for everyone.

Sibtain

AP for Pakistani males have run an average of 6 months and in a few cases 3 months if lucky. Sibtain on May 10 you will be at 6 months and I keep telling you that these naturalization cases have nothing to do with name checks and length of time to complete. Most desi to non desi marriages are going to have a field investigator check out their cases one or more times.

I have been on VJ since 2005 and when I see AP cases of 3 months on a consistant basis then I will say that they have made progress.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
thanks for sharing the news it sounds like maybe AP cases are fixing to be cleared up

Yes thats what i was explaining in my previous postings that USCIS & FBI backlog elimintaion plan will also be effected on AP fellows.

Coz if FBI will hve few cases to solve for Naturalization cases then they will be more efficient & quick in thier services regarding name check processes.

But nobody was beleiving me now its happening and everybody will see in future that cases will be solve quicky.

Praying for everyone.

Sibtain

AP for Pakistani males have run an average of 6 months and in a few cases 3 months if lucky. Sibtain on May 10 you will be at 6 months and I keep telling you that these naturalization cases have nothing to do with name checks and length of time to complete. Most desi to non desi marriages are going to have a field investigator check out their cases one or more times.

I have been on VJ since 2005 and when I see AP cases of 3 months on a consistant basis then I will say that they have made progress.

Mary

I also wanted to add that AP rules out fraud, document verification, and background checks so the FBI and other name check agencies are not the only things that are checked out. You are hung up on name checks and that is not all that they are looking at when you are stuck in AP.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

I also wanted to add that AP rules out fraud, document verification, and background checks so the FBI and other name check agencies are not the only things that are checked out. You are hung up on name checks and that is not all that they are looking at when you are stuck in AP.

A agree with that part.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My husband's AP consisted of documentation verification and home visit.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
My husband's AP consisted of documentation verification and home visit.

So!

When was ur husband's visa interview?

read her timeline=)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Please remove us from the list. K1 Visa Already printed and approved. Thanks Everyone.

Admin Review lasted 10+ Weeks.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

congratulations

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

SoinLove16, that's wonderful news! :: Hugs ::

I just wanted to ask, though I'm sure it's floating around on the forums...if you're in AP, is it all right to visit the US? Or do you have to file for a special visa? In not knowing how long AP will be, I felt I just wanted to visit my Knight after my degree is done (after the 18th May, after my exams are done), so maybe I can get my kitty over there with some things and see him. Any input would be appreciated.

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Timeline

You cannot visit the US, while you are in AP.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

While in AP/AR, can one visit another country other than the USA while waiting for the visa?

This is what I am trying to ask:

Person is originally from COUNTRY A and interviewed for K-1 at the US embassy in COUNTRY B

US embassy in COUNTRY B put person on Admin Processing/ Admin Review

Person decided to visit COUNTRY A for a short time while under Admin Processing/Admin Review and then returns to COUNTRY B in a couple of weeks and wait out AP/AR in COUNTRY B until visa is issued.

Is this possible and doable? Or are there consequences?

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline

:wow: Oh my goodness.... Can this week be any better? Birthday, Grandbaby, and now this....

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are ready continue processing the case and it is therefore requested to submit the following documents via courier as soon as possible.

- Current updated contact numbers.

- Original Passport.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

WaHooooooooooooo.... I am at a loss for words :P

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:wow: Oh my goodness.... Can this week be any better? Birthday, Grandbaby, and now this....

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are ready continue processing the case and it is therefore requested to submit the following documents via courier as soon as possible.

- Current updated contact numbers.

- Original Passport.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

WaHooooooooooooo.... I am at a loss for words :P

peace

~kris

TREMENDOUSLY wonderful news!!!! What a beautiful grandbaby and SUCH wonderful news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

"Often, we move through life in a relatively unconscious way until some big event happens: a high...or a low...Slowing down your practice--and your consciousness--to be especially attentive to those "transitional spaces" leads you to inhabit yourself more fully, to become more aware of your experience in the in-between moments rather than in just those moments when a milestone grabs your attention." May 2009 issue of Yoga Journal

Timeline

Great news Whaheed and Kris. Celebrate to the fullest.

Yes, you can travel to another country(not US) while in AP. As long as they did not keep your passport you are free to roam to any country that will hav eyou.

While in AP/AR, can one visit another country other than the USA while waiting for the visa?

This is what I am trying to ask:

Person is originally from COUNTRY A and interviewed for K-1 at the US embassy in COUNTRY B

US embassy in COUNTRY B put person on Admin Processing/ Admin Review

Person decided to visit COUNTRY A for a short time while under Admin Processing/Admin Review and then returns to COUNTRY B in a couple of weeks and wait out AP/AR in COUNTRY B until visa is issued.

Is this possible and doable? Or are there consequences?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.