2,826 posts in this topic

I know it just so sucks. I really use to believe in my government ha...What happened to not guilty til proven. guess that only counts if ur not trying to immigrate. Im just so sad. I miss him so much but we are not giving up. Please pray for Alen and i we are just both so heart broken.

Hey Bridget maybe they made a mistake. maybe the notice they sent was an error. I cant imagine why they would deny it after you waiting so long on AP. this is something you need to keep up with and stalk the embassy until you figure out what they are talking about. dont give up ok, we're all here for you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We got a refusal letter section 212 a3b whatever that means. i wanna cry so bad. im so tired of all this. I guess im goin g to just get married and pray we are approved . How to you even find out why? hes never benn in trouble. and we lived together for 9 months.

I am sooooooo sorry :( my thoughts and prayers are with you

~ NVC Journey~

22 days at NVC

03/18/2010: Case Complete!

03/25/2010: Called NVC .. INTERVIEW May 27 @ 7:45!! Woot Woot

05/27/2010: Approved at the interview, but put on AP afterwards :(

06/27/2010: Really missing my Hubby :*(

07/29/2010: Visa Issued!! AP is OVER!!

07/31/2010: Visa in hand!!! Thank you GOD!

09/01/2010: POE JFK

2 Amazing Years Later!!!

~Lifting Conditions~

08/09/2012: File I-751 Packet

08/17/2012: NOA I-751 Receipt Notice recieved!

"Distance means nothing for love. Even the sun is so far away; yet, its energy blossoms the flowers on earth."

I know it just so sucks. I really use to believe in my government ha...What happened to not guilty til proven. guess that only counts if ur not trying to immigrate. Im just so sad. I miss him so much but we are not giving up. Please pray for Alen and i we are just both so heart broken.

Really sorry to hear that Bridget :( you are strong though and I know you will get through this.

AoS Timeline

08/26/10 Visa received

08/27/10 PoE Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls

09/10/10 Married!

10/14/10 AoS, AP and EAD apps mailed

10/26/10 Received NoAs for all 3

11/16/10 Biometrics appt

11/24/10 RFE on AoS, missing tax forms

11/29/10 Received RFE in mail, sent back forms

01/05/11 Received interview letter in mail

02/03/11 AoS Interview -- APPROVED!!

02/12/11 Green card in mail!

Removal of conditions will be Nov 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Bridget I know this was a really bad weekend its hard getting the news when there is nothing you can do or find out because everything is closed. I hope Monday brings you alittle relief of all the pain and you can start your gathering yourself for the next step. Its not over just delayed.

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

i hired a lawer that spoke with the embassy and im so pissed off right now you have no idea. the embassy had misplaced my case and it has been bacicaly lost for all this time so this 4 months have been nothing. now there going to send it over for name checks. im so angry right now i swear it not fair.

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Several posts - and posts quoting same - have been removed at the OP's request

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

i hired a lawer that spoke with the embassy and im so pissed off right now you have no idea. the embassy had misplaced my case and it has been bacicaly lost for all this time so this 4 months have been nothing. now there going to send it over for name checks. im so angry right now i swear it not fair.

Hang in there at least now you know your are on the path to that visa. I know how angry you are but the sad thing is there is nothing we can do we are like their puppet on a string. I have cussed and fussed and LOL here I sit at least now you know you will have some action. I hope this ends your AP quickly. I think I told you a long time ago not in this exact word but you are spunky I like your energy. Like Melody you will make it happen.

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hang in there at least now you know your are on the path to that visa. I know how angry you are but the sad thing is there is nothing we can do we are like their puppet on a string. I have cussed and fussed and LOL here I sit at least now you know you will have some action. I hope this ends your AP quickly. I think I told you a long time ago not in this exact word but you are spunky I like your energy. Like Melody you will make it happen.

awww queen im sorry..thats sux..i hope now you get a visa soon. thanks so much for all the moral support. my lawyer is suppose to call me on monday. so mabe ill have some answers.how long before they send our case back?and then i wonder what happens?

awww queen im sorry..thats sux..i hope now you get a visa soon. thanks so much for all the moral support. my lawyer is suppose to call me on monday. so mabe ill have some answers.how long before they send our case back?and then i wonder what happens?

bridget

well idk all the info i think my father is going to speak to the lawyer today or tommarow so we can know more.

thanks. :)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Timeline

its NOT fair.. this whole process isnt fair!! I hate it... makes me feel like a 2 year old with a tantrum problem :( I cant believe that they have lost your file.. Uggh and If I am not mistaken you are not able to contact your embassy directly are you?? I was blessed that I was able to call our embassy and talk with them. How did you find out that they have misplaced your case? Did they contact you and tell you that they cant find it and request you to send everything back in? How did you find that they are just now sending it over for name checks? Is this what DOS told you? You can do this dear... it is time to pull out the big guns and start harrassing some ppl :D Or as in my case pull out your crazy and unleash it on them!!! IF this is something that DOS has told you... then I would throw it away with a grain of salt perferably over your left shoulder... I will tell you.. I called DOS after my Hubby recieved his passport and visa just to see what they would tell me... and guess what!!! I am still pending AP.... ####### ever... I told them that he had already recieved his Visa and Passport... the lady named Susan said that it would take a few days for there system to update... soo the moral to this story is... DOS doesnt know #######.. I hate them :devil: I am here with you girlie along with everyone else.. MY DEAR TELL UR HEART THAT FEAR OF SUFFERING IS WORSE THAN SUFFERING ITSELF!!! You have to suffer alittle bit to have anything good inlife!!!

Bridget... you are still on my mind too.. this is totally sucking for everyone.. I am sorry... makes you want to rack your brain... I tell you I pray that it is not the 221a3b? or what ever it was... maybe you will find out tomorrow or this week that they told you wrong... stranger things have happened!!! Keep your chin up... Good will always triumph over evil :thumbs:

~ NVC Journey~

22 days at NVC

2 Amazing Years Later!!!

~Lifting Conditions~

"Distance means nothing for love. Even the sun is so far away; yet, its energy blossoms the flowers on earth."

Timeline

You know what I find strange in this whole process of AP.... My Husband called the Embassy on Monday, he was letting them know that he was out of town and wanted to see how they would contact him concerning the visa. They told him that they would call him or send him and email and they confirmed both of these with him... I woke up in the the witching hour one night and couldnt sleep... so I was like what the hell I will call the embassy... <cuz yall know I turned the crazy on a long time ago> This was on the 30th... the guy that I spoke to made me verify the case number 3 times... and then slowly told me that he was put on AP on the 27th of MAy <duh> and that his visa was issued on the 29th... boy you know I started crying...lol and I told this guy that I loved him.... lol he started laughing and then still giggling he said Congrats Welcome your Husband to AMerica for me :D So... my point is.. they didnt call him/nor did they email him... ####### right!! I guess we would of found out when they tried to deliever it.. I hate this process it totally sucks balls... I was talking to my Hubby the other night and was telling him that I wish when they send you the passport and visa with the sealed envelope that they also encluded and explanation letter... telling you why you were selected to go through this hell, what they have been doing for the last couple of months and to apologize for the wait.... is this my wishful thinking or what :D I guess they figure that it is none of my damned buisness.. I sure cant wait until some more of you are through with this process... until then I am here with you.. Maybe if a big enough prayer chain is maintained God will here us!!

~ NVC Journey~

22 days at NVC

2 Amazing Years Later!!!

~Lifting Conditions~

Hey MQ, wallahi i was wondering about you becasue i hadnt seen u around here lately. OMG when i read your post i wanted to cry no joke. Like how stupid are they? Now im really scared becasue we have the same embassy and im wondering if mine has been lost this whole time too. I know your angry becasue for months isnt easy, i mean i have been doing this for a year and to imagine it being lost, i cant imagine your frustration. please let me know what your lawyer tells you becasue if this is how the jerusalem embassy takes care of AP i want to take further action too. anywayz hun, good job and good luck.

You know what I find strange in this whole process of AP.... My Husband called the Embassy on Monday, he was letting them know that he was out of town and wanted to see how they would contact him concerning the visa. They told him that they would call him or send him and email and they confirmed both of these with him... I woke up in the the witching hour one night and couldnt sleep... so I was like what the hell I will call the embassy... <cuz yall know I turned the crazy on a long time ago> This was on the 30th... the guy that I spoke to made me verify the case number 3 times... and then slowly told me that he was put on AP on the 27th of MAy <duh> and that his visa was issued on the 29th... boy you know I started crying...lol and I told this guy that I loved him.... lol he started laughing and then still giggling he said Congrats Welcome your Husband to AMerica for me :D So... my point is.. they didnt call him/nor did they email him... ####### right!! I guess we would of found out when they tried to deliever it.. I hate this process it totally sucks balls... I was talking to my Hubby the other night and was telling him that I wish when they send you the passport and visa with the sealed envelope that they also encluded and explanation letter... telling you why you were selected to go through this hell, what they have been doing for the last couple of months and to apologize for the wait.... is this my wishful thinking or what :D I guess they figure that it is none of my damned buisness.. I sure cant wait until some more of you are through with this process... until then I am here with you.. Maybe if a big enough prayer chain is maintained God will here us!!

Melody, congrats girl..... yayyyyyyyy hes finally coming home to you.... im glad you're out of it. please just keep the rest of us in your prayers... congrats again!!!!

Hey MQ, wallahi i was wondering about you becasue i hadnt seen u around here lately. OMG when i read your post i wanted to cry no joke. Like how stupid are they? Now im really scared becasue we have the same embassy and im wondering if mine has been lost this whole time too. I know your angry becasue for months isnt easy, i mean i have been doing this for a year and to imagine it being lost, i cant imagine your frustration. please let me know what your lawyer tells you becasue if this is how the jerusalem embassy takes care of AP i want to take further action too. anywayz hun, good job and good luck.

Melody, congrats girl..... yayyyyyyyy hes finally coming home to you.... im glad you're out of it. please just keep the rest of us in your prayers... congrats again!!!!

Yah my dad is talking to the lawyer tommarrow so we can know exactly what happened.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ouch. Good Luck with the rest of it !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

OH NO!!! That sucks MQ. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I hope they can expediate or do something---since it is their fault!!

Bridget & Allen: Any updates?? Hope you get some good news soon.

J1 Waiver: April 24, 2009 -- October 1, 2009
K1: October 6, 2009 -- April 29, 2010
AP: April 29, 2010 -- July 28, 2010
Visa: August 03, 2010
POE: August 19, 2010
AOS: September 13, 2010 -- November 10, 2010
Received GreenCard: November 17, 2010

ROC: Mailed packet: 8/10/2012
NOA1: 8/14/2012
Check Cashed: 8/16/2012
Biometrics Appt: 9/10/2012
RFE: 4/08/2013. Request to RFE sent: 4/19/2013
GC Approval Letter Received: 5/03/2013
GC Received: 00/00/00

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.