2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

It's been five weeks since I last emailed the embassy, and as I'm coming up to 90 days in AP I thought I'd make a quick inquiry about the progress of my case...I got an immediate response that my email had been deleted without being read. Very helpful indeed.

I feel your pain I remember the first 90 days after that I just started thinking if he is here within a year I will be happy but here I sit 666 days later = 1 year 9 months and 27 days I know AP is very hard I think its the unknown time when we thought we had reached the end of the wait we were slapped with AP I hope no one has to wait has long has I have and even now I keep thinking what will they do next it is hard for me to even think he might get his visa soon. So talk about frustrations I have lots The Embassy has had our case now for over 2 weeks and we have heard nothing even though NVC gave us a priorty date of 2/11/2008. Good Luck everyone just remember not to give the Embassy a bad taste in the end they hold the power and the ability to issue or deny the VISA. LOL maybe at one point I pissed them off. I remeber thinking I am American and I have rights LOL so much for those rights

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update :

I really am so sick of that embassy .They really pissed me off .

I called them today to check on my damn case status .The guy there told me that the CO asking for bonafide of ongoing relationship !!

I was like what ??? are you kidden me ?! No one of you asked me for that at all .I just got an Email from you to redo my police certificate . And I'm the one who asked you if you need a new medical exam .

And you them both on Sunday .So when the hell you asked me for that bonafide of ongoing relationship ?!!

He was like the CO is asking if your fiancee come to visit you since she was with you last ? I was like no she did not come .And the CO asked me that question several times at the interview and i told her that we rather to save money .Cause we have many things to pay for like our wedding,honeymoon,complete the paperwork........

And when the embassy sent her those people from DOS she told them the same .

And we don't know when the heck will we get that damn visa ? So what about if she come and then i got that visa .It would be like we waste 3000$ or more for nothing !

He was like yeah that's right .Did you tell her that at the interview he say .I was like yeah i told her that at the interview .So why she asking the same question over and over again .

He was like do you have any question ? I was like no . I asked him if they want anything from me now .He says no .

Sadly that CO did not take any action still .And she still did not make up her mind .Which means unfortunately she did not make a decision yet !!

They really really pissed me off .They are behind upset me .I'm sick of the clean version of hell :(

Brother i am so sorry to hear about ur situation. send them an email asking them if they want anything else , and if they need anything from u then they can reply u of what they want once u receive their email just send them what proof u have like chats emails and phone records. and dont send embassy an email of writ of mandamus first of all ur case is Fiance visa case K1 is not as stronger as a CR1-IR1. my wife sent them that email about she going to file writ of mandamus as we are married and they could not deny us even though me and my wife has a difference of 25 years in age. embassies treat k1 cases like a tourist visa case.

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Do you think it would help at all if my husband went to the embassy? or are you not alloud to do that? cuz i was realy upset when i spoke with him and he said he would go if it would make me feel better and ask them some questions but i said "NO! then they wont give us the visa for sure!" lol IDK

Edited by ♥Muslimqueen♥

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Darnell, every time I've called DOS I've asked for the latest date stamp and status as you suggested - even getting that is difficult, let alone the previous three. However, I was unaware that I can ask for a supervisor - I will do that the next time I call...thanks.

It's a trick I learned , reading other's dialogs about it, specifically for Guangzhou-bound petitions, where was some mondo nasty problem after interview day.

It does work, when ya get a supervisor, to retrieve those 4 data points. The thing that has ALWAYS chapped my @ss is that - the front level tele-operator is rarely trained how to read the screen, and usually does not have the same access that a Supervisor does. I do know - the one thing you'll NEVER be told - is any of the Case Notes from a ConOff/VO , on the casefile. grrrrr

Do you think it would help at all if my husband went to the embassy? or are you not alloud to do that? cuz i was realy upset when i spoke with him and he said he would go if it would make me feel better and ask them some questions but i said "NO! then they wont give us the visa for sure!" lol IDK

I suggest NOT - as he won't be let in without some piece of paper.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My fiancee sent 2 Emails to the embassy and to the Consul General .

She told them the whole story and she told them that we talked to an immigration attorney and he advised us to file for Writ of Mandamus ..............

They reply her back and said '' Please note the case is pending consular officer's review ''

They did not say anything about evidence of ongoing relationship .

I'm so confused now .We don't know what to do .Do we have to wait and see what will happen ?!

Maybe i will call them again today to see whats going on .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Just a note for all you waiting, if it has been more than one year since you filed you may have a new case number. This happened to us and we kept getting told our case was in AP. When my representative contacted the embassy we found out that he had been assigned a new case number (because it had been more than one year) and had a new interview scheduled in two weeks. If not for the representative we would never have known this as the embassy sent neither of us this information despite a number of emails, letters, and phone calls.

So maybe a heads up, if you have been waiting more than a year ask the embassy if you have a new case number.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please help

I just called the embassy and they told me that they need bonafide of ongoing relationship since 2007 till now .

In fact i have some cards from my fiancee but just from 2007-Jan of 2009- there is no cards from her in 2010 .Would that be a problem ?!

I have some screen shots of me and her talking on mic from 2007-2008 maybe i can take some that's not the prob .

I have some emails from 2006-2010.

I have some gift receipts '' i sent her some gifts and to her mom '' from 2007-2008 - there is no gift receipts in 2009 or 2010 . Would that be a problem ?

That's all what i have .Is there anything else i have to send ?

Thank you so much everyone .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Please help

I just called the embassy and they told me that they need bonafide of ongoing relationship since 2007 till now .

In fact i have some cards from my fiancee but just from 2007-Jan of 2009- there is no cards from her in 2010 .Would that be a problem ?!

I have some screen shots of me and her talking on mic from 2007-2008 maybe i can take some that's not the prob .

I have some gift receipts '' i sent her some gifts and to her mom '' from 2007-2008 - there is no gift receipts in 2009 or 2010 . Would that be a problem ?

Send as much as you can, does your wife have stuff on her end that she can send as well like phone records and stuff?

USCIS

1/04/2009 - Married my other half

1/16/2009 - Mailed I130

1/27/2009 - NOA1

3/22/2009 - NOA2

NVC

3/31/2009 - NVC # Assigned

4/01/2009 - Called NVC and provided e-mail to representative

4/06/2009 - DS3032 and AOS Fee Generated

4/06/2009 - Emailed DS3032 from SO's e-mail account and paid AOS fee

4/07/2009 - AOS online receipt marked as paid, mailed out I864EZ

4/13/2009 - AOS Documents received and bieng reviewed

4/17/2009 - DS3032 Choice of Agent e-mail accepted

4/17/2009 - IV Bill generated and paid

4/19/2009 - IV Bill Marked Paid

4/20/2009 - Overnight DS230

4/23/2009 - DS230 Received and entered into the system, Review begins

5/01/2009 - CASE COMPLETE

8/18/2009 - Interview - Placed on AP 221(g)

Called the DOS and the lady i got was nice and put a request for the superviser to call me back. but she said nobody can see whats going on, on the computer, she said they stoped that a year ago. she said "Thats the thing they dont want us to know whats going on" but she said she would put the request anyways. i hope i get some information soon.

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

MQ - keep at it ! IMO - the first person you talked to, was wrong !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Please help

If you use Yahoo or skype to talk.. print those logs..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If you use Yahoo or skype to talk.. print those logs..

we got my wife's visa on 4/10/2010. Please update. Thanks all for the help!

Mailed I-130 overnight-8/28/2013

Delivered to the USCIS PO Box Chicago 8/29/2013

NOA1 date-8/29/2013 Got as of 9/4/2013

Transfer Date : 2/24/2014

Transferred to Vermont

NOA2 3/7/2014

NVC received 3/19/2014

Case number Assigned 4/18/2014

DS-261 filed 4/26/2014

AOS paid 4/28/2014

AOS shows paid 4/30/2014

IV paid 4/30/2014

AOS and IV packages overnighted sent 5/2/2014

Packages at NVC 5/5/2014, system date of 5/7/2014

Case Complete 6/2/2014

Interview assigned 6/11/2014

Interview 7/18/2014 at Mumbai, India

POE 8/28/2014

Twins-7/19/2015 (Boy and Girl)!!

I-751 mailed in 6/1/2016 (two day priority)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

please dont expect a str8 answer from an email from the consulate... it is very common for them to send copy and paste emails and they are not intimidated by anything... CYA and get hem that proof of ongoing ASAP

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

we got my wife's visa on 4/10/2010. Please update. Thanks all for the help!

Conrgats!!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

The superviser called me back she apologized for the other ladys rudness, but said they cant see anything other then it under AP. i asked if she could tell me the last date stamps. NOTHING. i told her the other lady said its pedding AP in WA. DC she said it shows NOTHING! she said i can call back everyday if i want. and hopfully it wont be long. thats it, :(

02-20-11

02-27-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.